Windows 10: Win movie maker doesn't open

Discus and support Win movie maker doesn't open in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have launched a win movie maker on my desktop windows 7 vista, when I clicked to open it mesaage poped up that "The procedure entry point... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Gerda Brandagamba, Nov 20, 2021.

1. Win movie maker doesn't open

I have launched a win movie maker on my desktop windows 7 vista, when I clicked to open it mesaage poped up that "The procedure entry point ResolveLocaleName" could not be located in the dynamic link library KERNEL32.dll. Can you help me to find out the solution?Thanks

:)

Gerda Brandagamba, Nov 20, 2021
  2. AndreePin Win User

Windows Movie Maker

Hi,

To get a better grasp of your Windows Movie Maker's issue, kindly provide the following:

• The version of your Windows Movie Maker.
    • Troubleshooting steps already provided.
    In the meantime, if you have purchased or downloaded the said app from our Windows Store, I suggest that you try and run our troubleshooter by clicking this
    link.

I'll keep an eye out for your reply.

AndreePin, Nov 20, 2021
  3. BJC1992 Win User
    Problems Running Movie Maker on Win 10

Would the Movie Maker listed above for Windows 10 be able to open existing files made with the old Movie Maker, also with the one above it looks like you can save videos but not edit them later.

BJC1992, Nov 20, 2021
  4. Arul_D Win User

Win movie maker doesn't open

Windows Movie Maker not recognizing .avi files

Hi Matthew,

Welcome to the Microsoft Community.

We would suggest you to repair the Windows Live Movie Maker and check.

Follow the below steps to repair Windows Live Movie Maker.

• Type appwiz.cpl in the search box and hit Enter.
    • Right click Windows Essentials 2012 and select repair.
    Hope this information helps.

Arul_D, Nov 20, 2021
Thema:

Win movie maker doesn't open

1. Win movie maker doesn't open - Similar Threads - movie maker doesn't

2. Win movie maker doesn't open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win movie maker doesn't open: I have launched a win movie maker on my desktop windows 7 vista, when I clicked to open it mesaage poped up that The procedure entry point ResolveLocaleName could not be located in the dynamic link library KERNEL32.dll. Can you help me to find out the solution?Thanks...
  3. Win movie maker doesn't open

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Win movie maker doesn't open: I have launched a win movie maker on my desktop windows 7 vista, when I clicked to open it mesaage poped up that The procedure entry point ResolveLocaleName could not be located in the dynamic link library KERNEL32.dll. Can you help me to find out the solution?Thanks...
  4. Win movie maker doesn't open

Win movie maker doesn't open: I have launched a win movie maker on my desktop windows 7 vista, when I clicked to open it mesaage poped up that "The procedure entry point ResolveLocaleName" could not be located in the dynamic link library KERNEL32.dll. Can you help me to find out the solution?Thanks...
  5. Win movie maker doesn't open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win movie maker doesn't open: I have launched a win movie maker on my desktop windows 7 vista, when i clicked to open it mesaage poped up that. The procedure entry point ResolveLocaleName could not be located in the dynamic link library KERNEL32.dll. Can you help me to find out the solution?Thanks....
  6. Win movie maker doesn't open

Win movie maker doesn't open: I have launched a win movie maker on my desktop windows 7 vista, when i clicked to open it mesaage poped up that. The procedure entry point ResolveLocaleName could not be located in the dynamic link library KERNEL32.dll. Can you help me to find out the solution?Thanks....
  7. Win movie maker doesn't open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win movie maker doesn't open: I have launched a win movie maker on my desktop windows 7 vista, when I clicked to open it mesaage poped up that. The procedure entry point ResolveLocaleName could not be located in the dynamic link library KERNEL32.dll. Can you help me to find out the solution?Thanks....
  8. Win movie maker doesn't open

Win movie maker doesn't open: I have launched a win movie maker on my desktop windows 7 vista, when I clicked to open it mesaage poped up that. The procedure entry point ResolveLocaleName could not be located in the dynamic link library KERNEL32.dll. Can you help me to find out the solution?Thanks....
  9. Movie Maker:

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Movie Maker:: For some reason all my pictures are showing up in a screwed up style where half the picture is vertical and the other half is horizontal. I don't know how I managed to do this. I don't make movies, just take pictures and can't figure out how to get rid of Movie Maker and get...
  10. windows movie maker on win 10

windows movie maker on win 10: Good day. Trying to get windows movie maker on win 10, I d/led Windows Essentials 2012 and is installed, after this I can not find and execute movie maker or photo gallery. Please help. Thanks. 63003