Windows 10: Win + P, Notifications, Systray Calendar Not Openg

Discus and support Win + P, Notifications, Systray Calendar Not Openg in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; i just did a restart and tried win + p to bring up the monitor controls and they won't launch. i then noticed that the systray calendar and systray... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by xXWhackerXx, Nov 16, 2017.

1. Win + P, Notifications, Systray Calendar Not Openg

i just did a restart and tried win + p to bring up the monitor controls and they won't launch. i then noticed that the systray calendar and systray notifications won't open either. the only thing i have done since hooking up the secondary monitor is to install the latest ccleaner, so i have no idea what happened. now earlier this morning i opened notification 2 or 3 times without issue, this was well after i installed the latest ccleaner. i found the following thread but it was no help. any suggestions? thanks

Win + P hotkey suddenly no longer works - Help? Solved - Windows 10 Forums

:)

xXWhackerXx, Nov 16, 2017

2. How do I kill that annoying "link phone" update

You do realize I'm talking about the system update notification, right? The OS notification. The one that's on the rhs of the systray.

ithinktfiam, Nov 16, 2017
  3. Windows 10 booting to Full Screen Start Menu

It's in Tablet Mode.

Click on Notifications in the systray and toggle Tablet Mode off.

Gordon B-P, Nov 16, 2017
  4. dencal Win User

Win + P, Notifications, Systray Calendar Not Openg

I note your Help link found the culprit being AVAST which comes downloaded with the latest CCleaner.
    Have already suggested you look for remnants of Avast even though your Bitdefender blocked the installation.
    You took offence in your reply by printing in heavy letters denying installing Avast....but it is in their interest having taken over CCleaner.
    It would do no harm to look and if there remove them.....if not what have you lost.

dencal, Nov 16, 2017
  5. ok before making this thread i rolled back the system to the 15th. under excluded i added cc, desktop, and a couple of others. i'll do another rollback and this time won't exclude cc. what i don't get is why this behavior started almost an entire day after installed cc.

6. ok that did the trick. now after i have a smoke avast is going to get one hell of a piece of my mind. this problem is 2 years old no reason for it to exist. thank man, very much appreciated.

7. dencal Win User
    You are welcome.....glad its all sorted.

PS don't forget to tick as solved.

dencal, Nov 17, 2017
  8. Win + P, Notifications, Systray Calendar Not Openg

got to love a trump presidency, cause otherwise you can bet avast would of followed american law and made it clear their software is in ccleaner instead of hiding it. i took another look at the installer and nowhere does it say anything about avast. that's just underhanded. thanks again

xXWhackerXx, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Win + P, Notifications, Systray Calendar Not Openg

1. Win + P, Notifications, Systray Calendar Not Openg - Similar Threads - Notifications Systray Calendar

2. Clicking on notifications button in systray delay response time

in Windows 10 Customization
    Clicking on notifications button in systray delay response time: Hello,Can you please help me to solve this issue?I don't know why and on what depends the time in which notifications show up pop-up screen on the right side of the monitor.Sometimes it's fast, but when there's full of 20 notifications its shows a delay in response time....
  3. Clicking on notifications button in systray delay response time

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Clicking on notifications button in systray delay response time: Hello,Can you please help me to solve this issue?I don't know why and on what depends the time in which notifications show up pop-up screen on the right side of the monitor.Sometimes it's fast, but when there's full of 20 notifications its shows a delay in response time....
  4. Clicking on notifications button in systray delay response time

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Win p key pressed

in Windows 10 Support
    Win p key pressed: I have 3 monitors. My nephew was sitting at my pc and he said that he pressed the "WIN P" keys while playing a game on the computer. Now I am only able to use the first monitor. The other 2 have black screens and I am unable to access them. If I go to settings and go to...
  6. Show week numbers in the systray calendar of Windows 10?

Show week numbers in the systray calendar of Windows 10?: Hi Microsoft, Can you add an option to display week numbers in the systray calendar? As it's already possible to enable week numbers in the Calendar app - so why not in the systray calendar as well? The systray calendar is easier and faster to click open, which is why it...
  7. Win 10 different color for the systray and for windows?

Win 10 different color for the systray and for windows?: Hi *Smile months that are seeking a way to have the systray of one color (green) and the color of the Windows (the area where there is the X and the part below where there are the buttons in the windows, do not know the name) with the old light gray XP style. Does anyone...
  8. calendar notification option is missing

calendar notification option is missing: Since installing Windows 10 a few weeks ago, I've been trying to set it up to show mail notifications for incoming mail in the action center. The last thing I tried was to uninstall the mail app (using PowerShell), which included also uninstalling the calendar app. After...
  9. Calendar And Notifications Won't Open

Calendar And Notifications Won't Open: good day boyz and girlz. i'll start with for those that were part of or watching the ccleaner 5..3.7 thread i ran across the issue of not being able to open the systray calendar or the systray notifications sidepanel on my roommates without ccleaner ever being installed on...
  10. Calendar Notification

in Windows 10 Support
    Calendar Notification: How to enable notification from calendar in notification area for next event? 7644