Windows 10: win patrol and desktop

Discus and support win patrol and desktop in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; lost desktop see photo also trying to download win patrol see photo [ATTACH][ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by timmaddox, Jun 16, 2019.

1. timmaddox Win User

win patrol and desktop

lost desktop see photo

also trying to download win patrol see photo

win patrol  and desktop 081af136-95df-4c3c-bf24-274c870af713?upload=true.png win patrol  and desktop 054224d0-51f7-424d-ba8b-05d16549847f?upload=true.png

:)

timmaddox, Jun 16, 2019
  2. timmaddox Win User

win patrol

I downloaded win patrol it runs OK but when i close it it disappears have to download all the time to use it where does it go

Thank you

Timmy

timmaddox, Jun 16, 2019
  3. win patrol

Mine goes to the Notification Area ---

win patrol  and desktop 6c9d60da-c2e4-476c-b368-3eeaab0ce5d0?upload=true.jpg

I also pinned it to my Taskbar.

Click picture to see it bigger ---

win patrol  and desktop 31ffb57f-b5f7-492b-8c38-ce535cb715b1?upload=true.jpg

DavidBaileyyz, Jun 16, 2019
  4. MohanC Win User

win patrol and desktop

windows 10 deleted my desktop files

Step 1 - I upgraded to Win 10 and lost all my files on Desktop.

Step 2 - Found the files in Network - USers- Desktop

copied all files again to desktop.

Step 3- Restarted my machine again and lost desktop files again.

Step 4 - As suggested did the following as listed below but dont find my files.

• Press “Windows + E”, open This PC/Computer
    • Open Local Disc C, open Windows.old
    • Click on Users, select your User name
    • Go to desktop folder
    Cant find my files. Why is Win 10 deleted files again and again from Desktop ?.

MohanC, Jun 16, 2019
Thema:

win patrol and desktop

1. win patrol and desktop - Similar Threads - patrol desktop

2. Desktop shortcut with output redirection

in Windows 10 Support
    Desktop shortcut with output redirection: I have a shortcut on my desktop for a GUI appliction that had a Target like: C:\somepath\myprog.exe that works fine! I then changed it to read: C:\somepath\myprog.exe >C:\temp\myprog.log 2>&1 but that didn't create the log file at all *Sad What have I got wrong? Thanks...
  3. Issues while connecting to remote desktop connection

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Issues while connecting to remote desktop connection: Hi! I have a trouble logging into my computer via LAN whenever the computer locks. I get the "Internal error occurred" error message. Since the computer to which I'm trying to connect is a PC, I tried setting it to never lock to go to sleep or lock. This doesn't seem to...
  4. Remote desktop screen black after Windows 10 1903 feature update attempt

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Remote desktop screen black after Windows 10 1903 feature update attempt: I have a desktop system that I only remote desktop to, been doing it for years. I installed Windows 10 1903 on the "local" system and can still use remote desktop. Then I attempted to install 1903 on the remote system, but it failed. I tried a few times and the last time I...
  5. Microsoft Keyboard wireless comfort desktop 3050

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft Keyboard wireless comfort desktop 3050: Hi we just bought the wireless comfort desktop keyboard 3050 and we have a problem. Keys which are displaying charactors like the equal sign if pressed it is giving a differtent sign. we cannot find the equal sign anywhere. there are several keys which when pressed give us...
  6. Floating Desktop Icon

in Windows 10 Support
    Floating Desktop Icon: Ever since the installation of Win10 Build 18936 prerelease 190705-1333 I have an icon(This PC) on the upper left-hand corner of the desktop that moves from its spot after every reboot. I have changed the icon, move it manually and deleted and reinstalled. It is a Windows...
  7. The microsoft start button along with my other icons on the bottom of my desktop does not stay

in Windows 10 Customization
    The microsoft start button along with my other icons on the bottom of my desktop does not stay: Hi, The Microsoft start button along with my other icons on the bottom of my desktop does not stay https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-microsoft-start-button-along-with-my-other/efd03d2b-780a-4fc6-96b9-3a440767639b
  8. Pin to desktop

in Windows 10 Customization
    Pin to desktop: hello, I'm having trouble pinning a frequent use website to the desktop, on windows 10 Microsoft edge. it comes with tree websites pin to it so i'm sure it can be done.. please help...
  9. Odd behavior for desktop taskbar buttons

in Windows 10 Support
    Odd behavior for desktop taskbar buttons: I think I posted about this before with no solution, but I discovered another element that I hope will be familiar to someone or lead to an answer. This only affects desktop taskbar buttons to file explorer folders, not buttons to programs or browsers. I will click on a...
  10. win patrol

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    win patrol: I downloaded win patrol it runs OK but when i close it it disappears have to download all the time to use it where does it go Thank you Timmy https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/win-patrol/662d6012-cb26-4df0-8111-f489695a08c8