Windows 10: Win Print Screen not working

Discus and support Win Print Screen not working in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi all, beginning about 2 weeks ago, the Win Print Screen function is not working on my laptop. Normally, I have no problem with this and the photo is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by PamW123, May 13, 2021.

1. PamW123 Win User

Win Print Screen not working

Hi all, beginning about 2 weeks ago, the Win Print Screen function is not working on my laptop. Normally, I have no problem with this and the photo is saved in Screenshots. Has anyone else had this issue? If so, how did you resolve it?I called Geek Squad and they said that Microsoft is aware of the problem.Thanks, Pam

:)

PamW123, May 13, 2021

2. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, May 13, 2021
  3. SawaTek Win User
    win 10 device unable to print

Hello,

I followed Your steps, but it said no physical printer installed. then added Via add printer wizard

and fixed all spooler issues, But still not able to print.

looking forward to your feedback

SawaTek, May 13, 2021
  4. Win Print Screen not working

win 10 device unable to print

Hi,

To isolate your concern, do you get an error message when printing?

To check for possible cause of the issue, we suggest that you run Hardware and Devices troubleshooter. To do so, follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key.
    • Type Troubleshooting.
    • Click Hardware and Sound.
    • Click Hardware and Devices.
    • Follow the on-screen troubleshooting.
    Let us know how it goes.

Jesebel Ova, May 13, 2021
Thema:

Win Print Screen not working

1. Win Print Screen not working - Similar Threads - Print Screen working

2. screenshot tool, print screen, and win shift s doesn't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    screenshot tool, print screen, and win shift s doesn't work: When I tried to take a screenshot it did not work. so then, i used print screen. still didn't work. tried snipping tool. didn't open, There was just a "working in background" with a blue loading next to my mouse. i already reset my pc. It still didn't work. I recently factory...
  3. screenshot tool, print screen, and win shift s doesn't work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    screenshot tool, print screen, and win shift s doesn't work: When I tried to take a screenshot it did not work. so then, i used print screen. still didn't work. tried snipping tool. didn't open, There was just a "working in background" with a blue loading next to my mouse. i already reset my pc. It still didn't work. I recently factory...
  4. Print Screen not Working with multiple screens

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Print Screen not Working with multiple screens: Last week, the Print Screen PrtScn button was working fine. I have a 3 screen setup and I could take a screen shot of individual screens that I am working onToday, when I tried to print screen, it captures all 3 screensWhat has happened? How can I just print the screen that I...
  5. Print Screen not Working with multiple screens

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Print Screen not Working with multiple screens: Last week, the Print Screen PrtScn button was working fine. I have a 3 screen setup and I could take a screen shot of individual screens that I am working onToday, when I tried to print screen, it captures all 3 screensWhat has happened? How can I just print the screen that I...
  6. Print Screen, Alt + Print Screen, Ctrl + Print Screen, Windows + Print Screen do not work...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Print Screen, Alt + Print Screen, Ctrl + Print Screen, Windows + Print Screen do not work...: Alt + Print Screen and Ctrl + Print Screen work fine on Windows 10 Enterprise when I use them at work, but when I try to use the commands on my home computer with Windows 10 Home, none of the options work. I realize I can use the snipping tool, but why would I want to take...
  7. win + print screen keys are no longer working to take a screen shot

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    win + print screen keys are no longer working to take a screen shot: I did a complete disk cleanup yesterday, took all dang day, and now my screenshot short cut doesn't work. In Windows 10 when pressing the Windows logo key and the print screen key, it no longer dims and saves my screenshot. This is all after doing a complete disk cleanup....
  8. Screenshots - Print Screen, Ctrl+PrtSc, Win+Fn+PrtSc - not working

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Screenshots - Print Screen, Ctrl+PrtSc, Win+Fn+PrtSc - not working: *** I have already read all the different ways and locations for taking/saving screenshots, so please don't waste my time, or yours, by going through that tripe. *** Now, I have tried going through explorer and searching for my Screenshots folder...NONE located in Pictures...
  9. print screen not working

print screen not working: screen takes shot but in pictures. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/print-screen-not-working/622dacbb-8862-44f8-949c-e382112eb18a
  10. Screen Print not working

Screen Print not working: I have a Surface Pro 4 using Windows 10. A couple of months ago, my print screen (windows key + prtscrn button) stopped working. What disabled this and how can I fix it? PS I am NOT a techie type!...