Windows 10: "Win + R" "powershell" - Eliminar PowerShell Shortcut (.lnk)

Discus and support "Win + R" "powershell" - Eliminar PowerShell Shortcut (.lnk) in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Buenas tardes, Tengo instalado Windows 10 versión 1803 (OS Build 17134.254) En un Surface laptop ---- Quiera saber donde localizar el PowerShell... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Alberto Trujillo, Sep 7, 2018.

1. "Win + R" "powershell" - Eliminar PowerShell Shortcut (.lnk)

Buenas tardes,
    Tengo instalado Windows 10 versión 1803 (OS Build 17134.254)
    En un Surface laptop
    ----
    Quiera saber donde localizar el PowerShell Shortcut (.lnk) que se ejecuta al entrar la combinación de teclas "Win + R" y escribir "powershell".
    La razón es que "jugando" con los colores de la consola la he desconfigurado y solo afecta a la consola que abro de este modo.
    Creo que si puedo eliminar dicho shortcut y sustituirlo por uno "fresco" solucionaré el inconveniente.

Muchas gracias de antemano,

Alberto

:)

Alberto Trujillo, Sep 7, 2018
  2. Nobody99 Win User
    Nobody99, Sep 7, 2018
  3. Kursah Win User
    PowerShell instead of Commandline in Creators Update

Interestingly enough my personal laptop just got the update...and still has Command Prompt listed, not PowerShell...

Edit: Not that it matters...I use both regularly. *Toast :toast:

Kursah, Sep 7, 2018
  4. Drone Win User

"Win + R" "powershell" - Eliminar PowerShell Shortcut (.lnk)

PowerShell is open sourced and is available on Linux/macOS

Little bit late .. PowerShell's 10th anniversary (Nov. 14)

Drone, Sep 7, 2018
Thema:

"Win + R" "powershell" - Eliminar PowerShell Shortcut (.lnk)

1. "Win + R" "powershell" - Eliminar PowerShell Shortcut (.lnk) - Similar Threads - powershell Eliminar PowerShell

2. Powershell/Powershell admin missing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Powershell/Powershell admin missing: When finding a solution to remove skype today I came across a post here where the solution was found to use a powershell command. So I went to open it up and found out it was missing. I looked into it and found some other people with a similar problem, and they went to check...
  3. Powershell on Startup?

Powershell on Startup?: Whenever I boot up Windows, the Powershell window appears for a split second and disappears (but it remains running in the background). I don't know why but I found out that I have 2 instances of Powershell appearing in my list of Startup apps, both have high startup impact....
  4. Powershell doubt

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Powershell doubt: I have created a script in D:\Data\Lvg\gadgets\Laptops\Docs\powershell called myfirstfunction.ps1. I copied the same file as mysecfunc.ps1 in C:\. As you can see in following pic, .ps1 in C:\ works when I run it. But myfirstfunction.ps1 does not run either from C:\ or...
  5. CMD and PowerShell

CMD and PowerShell: Hi all, I run Windows 10, v 1803. Clicking Start, typing CMD, there is only "Command Prompt (desktop application)". Win key + X shows "Windows PowerShell" and "Windows PowerShell (Admin)". If after Win key+R I choose Windows PowerShell" pops up a message: Same with...
  6. A Powershell Script for HandBrake

A Powershell Script for HandBrake: Here's the thing. My system is an age-old i3-530 overclocked to 3.5GHz coupled with GTX 1050 2GB. I have around 1.5TB of tutorial videos that I have to encode due to dearth in HDD space. I want to encode the videos while keeping the folder and subfolder structure intact....
  7. Powershell glitch

Powershell glitch: Hi fellow W10 users, This week I switched to using Windows 10, but I have this strange problem/glitch in PowerShell. At first I did an upgrade from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10, after which I did a full clean install. Now here it comes... Whenever I want to use the...
  8. Restoring PowerShell

in Windows 10 Support
    Restoring PowerShell: Is it possible to restore PoweShell if it was uninstalled and if so how? Thanks. 56260
  9. PowerShell

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    PowerShell: I have a 64-bit laptop running Win 10 Home. I just notice in All apps, there is an entry of PowerShell and PowerShell (x86). I realize the former is for 64-bit and the latter is for 32-bit. Question : In my 64-bit laptop, when I open PowerShell, which one am I...
  10. Missing PowerShell on r-click start button

in Windows 10 Support
    Missing PowerShell on r-click start button: I have seen the fix for this somewhere on 10F, but I can't find it. Right click on start button shows context menu, but on mine the PowerShell commands are missing. If I uncheck the option in taskbar properties/navigation, I get the 2 cmd prompt options, but if check the...