Windows 10: "Win + R" "powershell" - Eliminar PowerShell Shortcut (.lnk)

Discus and support "Win + R" "powershell" - Eliminar PowerShell Shortcut (.lnk) in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Buenas tardes, Tengo instalado Windows 10 versión 1803 (OS Build 17134.254) En un Surface laptop ---- Quiera saber donde localizar el PowerShell... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Alberto Trujillo, Sep 7, 2018.

1. "Win + R" "powershell" - Eliminar PowerShell Shortcut (.lnk)

Buenas tardes,
    Tengo instalado Windows 10 versión 1803 (OS Build 17134.254)
    En un Surface laptop
    ----
    Quiera saber donde localizar el PowerShell Shortcut (.lnk) que se ejecuta al entrar la combinación de teclas "Win + R" y escribir "powershell".
    La razón es que "jugando" con los colores de la consola la he desconfigurado y solo afecta a la consola que abro de este modo.
    Creo que si puedo eliminar dicho shortcut y sustituirlo por uno "fresco" solucionaré el inconveniente.

Muchas gracias de antemano,

Alberto

:)

Alberto Trujillo, Sep 7, 2018
  2. Nobody99 Win User
    Nobody99, Sep 7, 2018
  3. Kursah Win User
    PowerShell instead of Commandline in Creators Update

Interestingly enough my personal laptop just got the update...and still has Command Prompt listed, not PowerShell...

Edit: Not that it matters...I use both regularly. *Toast :toast:

Kursah, Sep 7, 2018
  4. Drone Win User

"Win + R" "powershell" - Eliminar PowerShell Shortcut (.lnk)

PowerShell is open sourced and is available on Linux/macOS

Little bit late .. PowerShell's 10th anniversary (Nov. 14)

Drone, Sep 7, 2018
Thema:

"Win + R" "powershell" - Eliminar PowerShell Shortcut (.lnk)

1. "Win + R" "powershell" - Eliminar PowerShell Shortcut (.lnk) - Similar Threads - powershell Eliminar PowerShell

2. PowerShell Admin and PowerShell is not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PowerShell Admin and PowerShell is not working: I cannot use PowerShell anymore https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/powershell-admin-and-powershell-is-not-working/5609d07f-3986-4c10-aee8-6f243bc7123b
  3. shortcut to folder that works in powershell

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    shortcut to folder that works in powershell: Hi,I would like to have a shortcut or equivalent to a directory that functions in powershell.Most of the folders I usually access in powershell are on another drive. This means that to access them I need to type "cd D:/something/something-else/projects" for example.Is there a...
  4. shortcut to folder that works in powershell

in Windows 10 Gaming
    shortcut to folder that works in powershell: Hi,I would like to have a shortcut or equivalent to a directory that functions in powershell.Most of the folders I usually access in powershell are on another drive. This means that to access them I need to type "cd D:/something/something-else/projects" for example.Is there a...
  5. shortcut to folder that works in powershell

6. How to delete .lnk files using CMD or Powershell?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to delete .lnk files using CMD or Powershell?: I want to delete two shortcuts in my desktop using powershell or cmd but each of them doesn't recognize them. when I enter `dir` in both cmd and pwsh, they jusy not show the shortcuts. it seems like they are ghosts. how can I make to fix this?...
  7. How to delete .lnk files using CMD or Powershell?

How to delete .lnk files using CMD or Powershell?: I want to delete two shortcuts in my desktop using powershell or cmd but each of them doesn't recognize them. when I enter `dir` in both cmd and pwsh, they jusy not show the shortcuts. it seems like they are ghosts. how can I make to fix this?...
  8. PowerShell shortcut not working.

in Windows 10 Support
    PowerShell shortcut not working.: Shortcut: Code: C:\Windows\System32\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0\powershell.exe -WindowStyle Hidden "& ""D:\Backup\Common\App_Launcher\System_2\EmptyRecycleBin.ps1""" If this code is run inside Powershell.ise, it works, but not with the shortcut: Code: $title = 'Empty Recycle Bin'...
  9. Powershell/Powershell admin missing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Powershell/Powershell admin missing: When finding a solution to remove skype today I came across a post here where the solution was found to use a powershell command. So I went to open it up and found out it was missing. I looked into it and found some other people with a similar problem, and they went to check...
  10. Missing PowerShell on r-click start button

in Windows 10 Support
    Missing PowerShell on r-click start button: I have seen the fix for this somewhere on 10F, but I can't find it. Right click on start button shows context menu, but on mine the PowerShell commands are missing. If I uncheck the option in taskbar properties/navigation, I get the 2 cmd prompt options, but if check the...