Windows 10: Win Sandbox is enterprise and not activated

Discus and support Win Sandbox is enterprise and not activated in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi Gang, On my work laptop, I decided to upgrade from home to pro using an unused win 7 pro key that we had from a system that was trashed (client... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by RWOne, May 30, 2019.

1. RWOne Win User

Win Sandbox is enterprise and not activated

Hi Gang,

On my work laptop, I decided to upgrade from home to pro using an unused win 7 pro key that we had from a system that was trashed (client upgraded to a new PC)

I performed the upgrade, at which time rebooting my laptop decided it was enterprise and couldn't activate (even though it accepted the key to begin that process).

I went back through the activation process, entered the key again (it had not been used to upgrade anything) and after churning for a minute, my install is activated and is windows 10 pro. Win Sandbox is enterprise and not activated :)

I then checked in task manager, virtualization was enabled, and went to win features, whereas now as opposed to earlier (on home) I now had the win sandbox feature to enable, and I did so.

After it completed and I rebooted, I opened it, and immediately found I had no internet. I solved that issue as by adding the vadapter to my existing MS network bridge adapter and retrying, no problem there.

However the version of the sandbox shows as enterprise and not activated because it found no key.

Trying the "Default" pro key it just tells me it is wrong.

I'm wary of trying the same win 7 pro key used to upgrade my host system, lest that cause further issues, or would that be the solution at this juncture?

Thanks beforehand,

Marc ()

:)

RWOne, May 30, 2019

2. Windows 10 1903 Sandbox needs activation. Host Windows 10 1903 is properly activated.

Which edition does it list as installed in the Sandbox, Pro or Enterprise? Because mine says Enterprise and the host I have installed is Pro.

Andre for Directly, May 30, 2019
  3. Naresh_K Win User
    Microsoft sandbox stoped working

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Please be informed that our developer team is aware of the issues with Sandbox and is working on resolving it. We do not have an ETA as of now, however I encourage you to send a feedback to our developer team via
    Feedback hub. As a suggestion you can try disabling and enabling
    the sandbox to check if that works. Please follow the steps mentioned below:

1. Open Control Panel.
    2. Then click on all Control Panel Items.
    3. Then click on Programs and features.
    4. Then on the left hand side, click on Turn Windows features on or off.
    5. Then uncheck the option: Windows Sandbox.
    6. Then restart your computer.
    7. After restart, please enable it and check if the sandbox is working.

Also make sure that you meet all the requirements for Windows Sandbox.
    Your patience and understanding will be appreciated in this matter.

Regards

Naresh_K, May 30, 2019
  4. Naresh_K Win User

windows sandbox Not working

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

There is a possibility that the feature is corrupted or not set up properly. I would advise you to disable Windows Sandbox first and then enable it. Please follow the steps mentioned below:

1. Open Control Panel.
    2. Then click on all Control Panel Items.
    3. Then click on Programs and features.
    4. Then on the left hand side, click on Turn Windows features on or off.
    5. Then uncheck the option: Windows Sandbox.
    6. Then restart your computer.
    7. After restart, please enable it and check if the sandbox is working.

Also make sure that you meet all the requirements for Windows Sandbox.

Regards,

Naresh_K, May 30, 2019
Thema:

1. Win Sandbox is enterprise and not activated - Similar Threads - Sandbox enterprise activated

2. Sandbox for Win 11 Home

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sandbox for Win 11 Home: I have to be honest. Making people spend $99 dollars more to a debloated version of Win 11 with added security which should be standard in every OS, and whats worse is you don't even offer an alternative in your store, I have to go out and download a third party app, after...
  3. Sandbox for Win 11 Home

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sandbox for Win 11 Home: I have to be honest. Making people spend $99 dollars more to a debloated version of Win 11 with added security which should be standard in every OS, and whats worse is you don't even offer an alternative in your store, I have to go out and download a third party app, after...
  4. Activate Windows Sandbox

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Activate Windows Sandbox: Hello, I'm trying to use VM to run a game and apparently I need to enable the GPU in the VM, and to do that I need to use Windows Sandbox WSB in the VM, but I can't get WSB enabled, the checkbox is grayed out, and when I put the cursor on it, this message appears: "Windows...
  5. Activate Windows Sandbox

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Activate Windows Sandbox: Hello, I'm trying to use VM to run a game and apparently I need to enable the GPU in the VM, and to do that I need to use Windows Sandbox WSB in the VM, but I can't get WSB enabled, the checkbox is grayed out, and when I put the cursor on it, this message appears: "Windows...
  6. Can't activate Windows Sandbox

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't activate Windows Sandbox: Hello Everyone I bought a new laptop 6 months ago with original Win 10 Home Preinstalled within, Activated via Digital license, I'm trying to activate Windows Sandbox Feature and I've learnt that I need to upgrade my OS from home to pro edition, The issue is I can't upgrade...
  7. Win 10 Enterprise activation

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Win 10 Enterprise activation: Hi There, I bought a used pc with Win 10 Enterprise installed and now I realise that the activation isnt valid how can I get an activation for this or is a fresh install of Win 10 the only option ? the orginal owner of the pc has gone bust !...
  8. Enterprise activate

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Enterprise activate: Hello guys! I wanna ask for W10 Enterprise x64 when i activated first and after a few months when i pre-installed W10 do i need again activate Enterprise? Or when i activated Enterprise they wont me to activate again? 149964
  9. Enterprise activation

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Enterprise activation: I am trying to make clean install of windows 10 enterprise. My company has a volume license. The computers I am configuring have never been connected and never will be connected to the internet. I can not enter the license key to activate windows. The original key is still in...
  10. win 10 enterprise activation key please

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    win 10 enterprise activation key please: can you supply win 10 enterprise activation key as I wiped my pc to reinstall windows as I was using it for personal use instead of private use though have lost the key. can you supply please?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows sandbox not activated

2. windows sandbox is not activated

3. activate windows10 enterprize in sandbox

4. windows sandbox activate network,
  5. activate sandbox windows 10 enterprise,
  6. sandbox shows windows enterprise activation not activated,
  7. Sandbox is showing windows 10 enterprise and not activated,
  8. windows sandbox missing from features list,
  9. windows windows is not activated in windows sandbox,
  10. activation windows 10 enterprise sandbox,
  11. windows sandbox activation,