Windows 10: Win serveur 2016 Hyper V | ajout commutateur virtuel externe

Discus and support Win serveur 2016 Hyper V | ajout commutateur virtuel externe in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Bonjour, je n'arrive pas à créer un commutateur virtuelle externe mais j'arrive à créer un commutateur interne erreur: Échec lors de l'ajout de... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Nabil IAICHOUCHEN, Dec 12, 2019.

1. Win serveur 2016 Hyper V | ajout commutateur virtuel externe

Bonjour,

je n'arrive pas à créer un commutateur virtuelle externe

mais j'arrive à créer un commutateur interne

erreur:

Échec lors de l'ajout de connexions du commutateur ethernet virtuel

Échec de la liaison du port ethernet

erreur d’accès général refusé

j'ai réinstaller hyper v

cocher / décocher la case : partager cette carte réseau ...

l'yperviseur est un HP ProLiant DL380G7

:)

Nabil IAICHOUCHEN, Dec 12, 2019

2. Hyper-V Networking Win Server 2016 on HP DL360 gen 10

Hi,

I'm performing initial testing with Hyper-V on an Hp DL360 gen 10 server. The first ethernet port is in use by the main Win 2016 OS installed on the server. I'd like to use one of the 3 available ethernet ports to act as the network/internet connect for
    the Hyper-V Virtual Machine. It will sit on the same VLAN as the main server connection and the Ip address in Hyper-V will be a static IP address.

I've been walking through the Hyper V instructions to set up a virtual switch using the selected port, but havent' been successful in setting the network in the VM as desired. In Virtual switch manager, i created a new swtich and de-selected the option
    for "Allow management operating system to share the network adapter. However, I've been unable to get a network connection in the VM.

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

kevinmmscommunity, Dec 12, 2019
  3. Rex99ny Win User
    Where is the Hyper V Manager, How to I start it ?

I am trying to setup an XP virtual Machine on Windows 10 Pro.

I followed the steps in Neil Peterson article of 5/9/2016.

System Requirements - done - ok

Install Hyper-V - done - ok

Create a Virtual Switch - skip

Create a Virtual Machine

Create a Virtual Machine with Hyper-V Manager

These steps walk through how to manually create a virtual machine and deploy an operating system to this virtual machine.

• In Hyper-V Manager, click Action > New >
      Virtual Machine
      to bring up the New

Uhhhhhhhhh - this step obviously implies one knows

1) Where the Hyper-V Manager is

2) How to start the Hyper-V Manager

Isn't that odd ?

Rex99ny, Dec 12, 2019
  4. zorvek Win User

Win serveur 2016 Hyper V | ajout commutateur virtuel externe

Hyper-V - Unable to Create External Virtual Switch

Nothing is listed:

Win serveur 2016 Hyper V | ajout commutateur virtuel externe [​IMG]

Kevin

zorvek, Dec 12, 2019
Thema:

Win serveur 2016 Hyper V | ajout commutateur virtuel externe

1. Win serveur 2016 Hyper V | ajout commutateur virtuel externe - Similar Threads - serveur 2016 Hyper

2. Hyper-V external switch issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hyper-V external switch issue: Hello all, I have a small issue with my Hyper-V! I run windows 11 on Hyper-V and also on my main machine. I installed the VM everything is fine except that when I want to enter the password, it says "Your device is offline", with Enhanced session mode on. When I turned off,...
  3. Hyper-V external switch issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hyper-V external switch issue: Hello all, I have a small issue with my Hyper-V! I run windows 11 on Hyper-V and also on my main machine. I installed the VM everything is fine except that when I want to enter the password, it says "Your device is offline", with Enhanced session mode on. When I turned off,...
  4. Hyper-V issues with external switch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hyper-V issues with external switch: Hello all, I have a small issue with Hyper-V with windows 11 as a VM and also as a main machine. First it doesn't connect to the internet when the enhanced session is off, despite the fact that the switch is externalfirst image bellow. Secondly, when the enhanced session is...
  5. Hyper-V issues with external switch

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hyper-V issues with external switch: Hello all, I have a small issue with Hyper-V with windows 11 as a VM and also as a main machine. First it doesn't connect to the internet when the enhanced session is off, despite the fact that the switch is externalfirst image bellow. Secondly, when the enhanced session is...
  6. Hyper-V

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hyper-V: Hi, As anyone tried Hyper-V yet, as isn't it suppose to be an emulator so we can play old games like Silver etc... 6618
  7. Strange Error mounting an iso on an external drive in Hyper-V

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    Strange Error mounting an iso on an external drive in Hyper-V: I got this rather odd error message when trying to mount an iso from an external drive using Hyper-V. The external drive is formatted as NTFS, so the second part does not apply. The iso does mount if I copy it to an "internal" drive in Hyper-V (C drive in my case)....
  8. Help setting up Hyper-V to test Windows Server 2016

Help setting up Hyper-V to test Windows Server 2016: Hi there @ I can't answer your specific questions on HYPER-V but I know all about "Breaking Netflix" - even the Dog starts barking madly. !!!! I don't think there's any major problem to having a server on a home LAN (I have 2 Linux servers on a LAN plus a whole slew of...
  9. Hyper-V - Unable to Create External Virtual Switch

Hyper-V - Unable to Create External Virtual Switch: I get the error "bind failed: General access denied error" when I try to create an external virtual switch. [img] I tried running Hyper-V with as admin without success. Kevin 43133
  10. //build 2016 Container Announcements: Hyper-V Containers and Win 10

in Windows 10 News
    //build 2016 Container Announcements: Hyper-V Containers and Win 10: //build 2016 Container Announcements: Hyper-V Containers and Windows 10 and PowerShell For Docker! //Build/ will always be a special place for Windows containers, this was the stage where last year we first showed the world a Windows Server Container. So it’s fitting...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. echec de la liaison de port ethernet erreur dacces general refuse 0x80070005