Windows 10: WIN+SHIFT+L/R ARROW Doesn't work, any alternate?

Discus and support WIN+SHIFT+L/R ARROW Doesn't work, any alternate? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I run multiple monitors with one of those monitors being an HDTV in another room for media. One of the keyboard shortcuts I have loved since Windows 7... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by SeanBean, Oct 30, 2014.

1. SeanBean Win User

WIN+SHIFT+L/R ARROW Doesn't work, any alternate?

I run multiple monitors with one of those monitors being an HDTV in another room for media. One of the keyboard shortcuts I have loved since Windows 7 is the WIN+SHIFT+L/R ARROW being able to switch my current window between monitors. This keyboard shortcut does not work in my version of Windows 10 (Build 9841). Anyone else run into this problem or know of a possible alternate in the meantime?

Thanks!!

PS: This is my first post...

:)

SeanBean, Oct 30, 2014
  2. gelund Win User

Issue toggling applications between screens in Windows 10

Keyboard toggle Shift+Win+Right arrow successfully moves active application to second screen, but Shift+Win+Left arrow will not move it back. This issue started after installing Windows 10. Any suggestions on how to resolve this?

gelund, Oct 30, 2014
  3. This is how you Hard Reset your E72 - push button method

Ok. Shift is "up arrow key" and backspace is on the right of L key.

Srikanthsd, Oct 30, 2014
  4. Kari Win User

Hi Sean, welcome to the Ten Forums.

I have build 9860, works like a charm. All I can suggest is that you upgrade as soon as possible.

Thema:

1. WIN+SHIFT+L/R ARROW Doesn't work, any alternate? - Similar Threads - WIN+SHIFT+L ARROW Doesn't

2. My shift button doesn't work for some keys

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My shift button doesn't work for some keys: Hi , I need help my shift button doesn't work since 2 days ago. My shift button somehow doesn't work for some keys so I can do uppercase, but my shift button can't do it. When I press "t","y","n","b" somehow I can't make them to uppercase with the shift button "" I can't and...
  3. Shift + i doesn't work, Win10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Shift + i doesn't work, Win10: Hi, When i press "shift + i" nothing happens if i'm logged in to windows, but it works in the log in prompt... Which makes me guess that this is a windows problem? Cappital I works if i use capslock though. I have tried to reinstall the drivers for the keyboard, I have...
  4. shift key and left right down arrows arent working

shift key and left right down arrows arent working: a few days ago most of my arrow keys on my windows 10 started not work for anything I tried waiting and other things but nothing worked could anyone help (I couldn't find anything for keyboard on topics so I picked something random)...
  5. shift key and left right down arrows arent working

shift key and left right down arrows arent working: a few days ago most of my arrow keys on my windows 10 started not work for anything I tried waiting and other things but nothing worked could anyone help (I couldn't find anything for keyboard on topics so I picked something random)...
  6. The Letter R on my keyboard doesn't work properly

The Letter R on my keyboard doesn't work properly: The Letter R on my keyboard takes a snapsot of my screen instead of typing the letter "R". Sorry, I am not very computer savvy and don't know if this is a Microsoft issue or not....
  7. Shift a not working

Shift a not working: all of a sudden the shift and a do not work at all (no capital a and no lower case a) this is from using the keyboard and the osk.exe on screen keyboard. this is for both shift keys. all other keys work fine using shift to make a capital letter. this seems to have...
  8. Win + D doesn't work

in Windows 10 Support
    Win + D doesn't work: Several months ago, the Win + D shortcut stopped working. To the best of my recollection (warning: my memory is not improving with age!) I had made no changes to my system immediately prior to its ceasing to work. It just stopped. I have tried a number of other Win +...
  9. Shift key doesn't always work

in Windows 10 Support
    Shift key doesn't always work: So this issue only happens intermittently and there is no rhyme or reason for it [say, works after a reboot then goes out after awhile], it's completely random, as you can see, I was able to capitalize the beginning of this sentence, and the "I" awhile back, and it's working...
  10. Lock user screen (win+L)

in Windows 10 Support
    Lock user screen (win+L): Hello, What is then "shutdown" command line to do that? Not the /L i need to block not to logoout, thanks. 93916