WIN+SHIFT+L/R ARROW Doesn't work, any alternate?

Discus and support WIN+SHIFT+L/R ARROW Doesn't work, any alternate? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I run multiple monitors with one of those monitors being an HDTV in another room for media. One of the keyboard shortcuts I have loved since Windows 7... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by SeanBean, Oct 30, 2014.

1. SeanBean Win User

I run multiple monitors with one of those monitors being an HDTV in another room for media. One of the keyboard shortcuts I have loved since Windows 7 is the WIN+SHIFT+L/R ARROW being able to switch my current window between monitors. This keyboard shortcut does not work in my version of Windows 10 (Build 9841). Anyone else run into this problem or know of a possible alternate in the meantime?

Thanks!!

PS: This is my first post...

:)

SeanBean, Oct 30, 2014
  2. gelund Win User

Issue toggling applications between screens in Windows 10

Keyboard toggle Shift+Win+Right arrow successfully moves active application to second screen, but Shift+Win+Left arrow will not move it back. This issue started after installing Windows 10. Any suggestions on how to resolve this?

gelund, Oct 30, 2014
  3. Srikanthsd Win User
    This is how you Hard Reset your E72 - push button method

Ok. Shift is "up arrow key" and backspace is on the right of L key.

Srikanthsd, Oct 30, 2014
  4. Kari Win User

Hi Sean, welcome to the Ten Forums.

I have build 9860, works like a charm. All I can suggest is that you upgrade as soon as possible.

Thema:

1. WIN+SHIFT+L/R ARROW Doesn't work, any alternate? - Similar Threads - WIN+SHIFT+L ARROW Doesn't

2. Mobile hotspot for windows 10 not working

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Mobile hotspot for windows 10 not working: When I tried to use the mobile hotspot function on my windows 10 laptop, the devices connected to the hotspot said "wifi doesn't have a vaid IP configuration". The computer gets its own wifi through an ethernet cable. I have tried reinstalling drivers on both devices(the...
  3. Sony MDR 1000x not working after (~August 14th Windows 10 Update)

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sony MDR 1000x not working after (~August 14th Windows 10 Update): I've already re-paired my cans several times, they will pair but not connect. When I turn on the headphones I get the "Power On" message but I never receive the "Bluetooth Connected" prompt. No audio from headphones and the device doesn't show up under the new crummy...
  4. Open New Tabs with a Blank Page Option does not work on Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Open New Tabs with a Blank Page Option does not work on Microsoft Edge: Hello, I have set Microsoft Edge to open with a blank page. However when I set the option to open new tabs with a blank page, it continues to open MSN.com. I have gone to the Edge Menu (3 dots) > Settings > Open New Tabs With , then I have selected "a blank page". Yet time...
  5. win 10 password

in Windows 10 Customization
    win 10 password: When changing some settings 'password'. At setup, I just hit enter' so I would not require a pswd. Now to change some settings, in current issue=remove pin on startup, I cannot get past enter pswd....
  6. Unable to get past the secure boot image failed to verify with *ACCESS DENIED* press any...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Unable to get past the secure boot image failed to verify with *ACCESS DENIED* press any...: when i press the enter key the same message occurs. I am unable to get past it. The message comes back and back again. Before i got this message i had done control alt delete to shut down my laptop as it was stuck with the dots going in circles and had been for about...
  7. Created the Repair Disc Win 10-64, How to get it to Boot?

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Created the Repair Disc Win 10-64, How to get it to Boot?: I have created the ' Repair Disc for Windows 10-64 Bit', then turned off the PC and turned back on with said disk plugged in, nothing happened! I got back my normal window boot screen. Am I missing something? the wonderful MS intelligent directions called the created disk a...
  8. Optiarc DVD RW AD - 5260S doesn't show in configuration anymore,but does show up in the...

Optiarc DVD RW AD - 5260S doesn't show in configuration anymore,but does show up in the...: My Optiarc DVD RW AD - 5260S doesn't show in the hardware configuration anymore,but does show up in the BIOS config I am pretty sure it worked before in windows10. I just recently found out, because I wanted to re-install an older PC game. I prolly didn't played it for more...
  9. Microsoft works and Windows 10

Microsoft works and Windows 10: I have the very latest version of windows 10, What version of Microsoft works should I use if any. I have the CD for works 8.5 and it definitely will not....
  10. Installing Win 10 Update 1803 creates fictitious “Unknown Device"

Installing Win 10 Update 1803 creates fictitious “Unknown Device": My (Dell XPS 8920) computer operated perfectly before installing Win 10 Home feature update 1803 but after installing it a fictitious (no physical existence) Unknown Device appeared on the Device Manager list, located on the (single) USB 3.1 port which, as a result, becomes...