WIN+SHIFT+L/R ARROW Doesn't work, any alternate?

Discus and support WIN+SHIFT+L/R ARROW Doesn't work, any alternate? in Windows 10 Support on Windows 10 Forums to solve the problem; I run multiple monitors with one of those monitors being an HDTV in another room for media. One of the keyboard shortcuts I have loved since Windows 7... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by SeanBean, Oct 31, 2014.

1. SeanBean Win User

I run multiple monitors with one of those monitors being an HDTV in another room for media. One of the keyboard shortcuts I have loved since Windows 7 is the WIN+SHIFT+L/R ARROW being able to switch my current window between monitors. This keyboard shortcut does not work in my version of Windows 10 (Build 9841). Anyone else run into this problem or know of a possible alternate in the meantime?

Thanks!!

PS: This is my first post...

:)

SeanBean, Oct 31, 2014
  2. gelund Win User

Issue toggling applications between screens in Windows 10

Keyboard toggle Shift+Win+Right arrow successfully moves active application to second screen, but Shift+Win+Left arrow will not move it back. This issue started after installing Windows 10. Any suggestions on how to resolve this?

gelund, Oct 31, 2014
  3. Srikanthsd Win User
    This is how you Hard Reset your E72 - push button method

Ok. Shift is "up arrow key" and backspace is on the right of L key.

Srikanthsd, Oct 31, 2014
  4. Kari Win User

Hi Sean, welcome to the Ten Forums.

I have build 9860, works like a charm. All I can suggest is that you upgrade as soon as possible.

Thema:

WIN+SHIFT+L/R ARROW Doesn't work, any alternate? - Similar Threads - WIN+SHIFT+L ARROW Doesn't

1. Every time I press Win+G this pops up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Every time I press Win+G this pops up: [img] Every time I press Win+G this pops up 112734
  2. Skype Win 10 vs Desktop Skype

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Skype Win 10 vs Desktop Skype: Where does Skype Win 10 store its chat history? I believe the Desktop version stores it in C:\Users\<User>\AppData\Roaming\Skype\<SkypeName> in a file called main.db But I can't find something similar for the Win 10 version. Is it stored on MS servers or something? Thanks...
  3. Win 10 Home 1607 update - monitor display in green

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Win 10 Home 1607 update - monitor display in green: Hi all. I am Afrikaans speaking so excuse some broken English. The CEO's wife's computer is only switched on once a month when they are here. When she switched it on last month the monitor colour was washed out and had a pink tint to it. I tried fixing it but then thought...
  4. Win 10 taking 3 min to launch link or open Word doc

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Win 10 taking 3 min to launch link or open Word doc: My Dell Optiplex 980 (Win 10 16.299, 8 gb RAM) has been working fine, until this morning, when on waking up from sleep it abruptly slowed to a crawl. That's 'crawl' as in taking 3 minutes to open Word, another 3 to move from one doc to another in the same directory, 5 min to...
  5. Upgrade to Win 10 error without error code

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Upgrade to Win 10 error without error code: Hello! I hope I am posting in the right forum. I am currently using Win10 ver 1703 and I would like to upgrade to ver 1803. I have downloaded the ISO through Media Creation Tool, and run the setup file from the mounted image. I already tried installing a few times before,...
  6. WIn 10 proxy settings keep turning on point to https:=127.0.0.1:8082

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WIn 10 proxy settings keep turning on point to https:=127.0.0.1:8082: Hello, how are you? Sporadically and frequently I lose internet connections. The problem is always that the settings in Network settings is turned on and listening at 127.0.0.1:8082 Malwarebytes and ESET come up clean in thorough custom searches including rootkit search....
  7. Win 10s mail app wont accept my Apple UD to activate my Apple email ac

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Win 10s mail app wont accept my Apple UD to activate my Apple email ac: Gmail and Cabelvisions optonline configured flawlessly. Apple mail has not. Despite entering my Sppke ID, the Win Mail app keeps telling me my password is out of date. Win 10 allowed iCloud to be configured with the same Apple ID. (On Macs, Apple requires double...