Windows 10: WIN+SHIFT+RIGHT ARROW not working

Discus and support WIN+SHIFT+RIGHT ARROW not working in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; That is correct, just the right Arrow. I have a three monitor setup with two monitors side by side on a stand and my laptop directly under in the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by N-Crum, Jul 3, 2019.

1. N-Crum Win User

WIN+SHIFT+RIGHT ARROW not working

That is correct, just the right Arrow. I have a three monitor setup with two monitors side by side on a stand and my laptop directly under in the middle. They are arranged as such in display settings. I can use WIN+SHIFT+LEFT to move a window from one monitor to the one on the left but using WIN+SHIFT+RIGHT just produces a beep no matter what screen I am on. My previous Win10 laptop was able to do this. I was just recently upgraded at work but the new laptop is not behaving the same.

I have seen some others mention neither direction working and unchecking an option in the Ease of Access control center for making keyboard use easier but mine was already unchecked. Anyone else experience only one of these not working?

:)

N-Crum, Jul 3, 2019
  2. Blaine Win User

ctrl+win+shift+arrow not working

I just bought a new laptop. I've done all the windows updates and it's now at build 15063.

ctrl+win+left/right changes the virtual desktop as expected.<br>
    ctrl+win+shift+left/right is supposed to move the current window to the next desktop, but it behaves as if I've pressed Win+arrows (snapping the window).

The keyboard supports n key rollover, so all the keypresses are being registered and sent to windows properley.

Blaine, Jul 3, 2019
  3. Kari Win User
    WIN+SHIFT+L/R ARROW Doesn't work, any alternate?

Hi Sean, welcome to the Ten Forums.

I have build 9860, works like a charm. All I can suggest is that you upgrade as soon as possible.

Kari, Jul 3, 2019
  4. RkKing Win User

Shift Keys + Arrow key are not working properly

In my PC Left shift key+ Any Arrow key is not working. Which is used to select text. However, Right shift+left arrow is working. This all was working properly just before a few days. I am using
    windows 10. I have not enabled sticky keys or anything else other than normal settings. Please help.

RkKing, Jul 3, 2019
Thema:

1. WIN+SHIFT+RIGHT ARROW not working - Similar Threads - WIN+SHIFT+RIGHT ARROW working

2. WIN + Shift + Left/right arrow shortcut does nothing.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WIN + Shift + Left/right arrow shortcut does nothing.: WIN + SHIFT + left/right arrow used to move windows between monitors. I can't say for certain when it stopped working memory issue my memory, not computer memory, but it's been at least a few weeks. Every other Win key shortcut I can think of works WIN + R to run, WIN +...
  3. WIN + Shift + Left/right arrow shortcut does nothing.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WIN + Shift + Left/right arrow shortcut does nothing.: WIN + SHIFT + left/right arrow used to move windows between monitors. I can't say for certain when it stopped working memory issue my memory, not computer memory, but it's been at least a few weeks. Every other Win key shortcut I can think of works WIN + R to run, WIN +...
  4. Wins + Left Shift + Arrow Right is not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wins + Left Shift + Arrow Right is not working: It's weird, problem only with left Shift and Right arrow. but Wins + Right Shift + Arrow is working well... i using new laptop Lenovo Thinkpad. Does anyone know why this is caused, and how to fix it?...
  5. Wins + Left Shift + Arrow Right is not working

Wins + Left Shift + Arrow Right is not working: It's weird, problem only with left Shift and Right arrow. but Wins + Right Shift + Arrow is working well... i using new laptop Lenovo Thinkpad. Does anyone know why this is caused, and how to fix it?...
  6. left shift+ right arrow, and left ctrl + right arrow combination not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    left shift+ right arrow, and left ctrl + right arrow combination not working: I am using windows 11 on asus vivobook s15 s530although RIGHT ctrl/shift + left/right arrow combinations are working as expected when selecting or moving cursor word by word in word 16 or visual studio code. But LEFT CTRL/SHIFT + RIGHT ARROW combination NOT WORKING.I tried...
  7. left shift+ right arrow, and left ctrl + right arrow combination not working

left shift+ right arrow, and left ctrl + right arrow combination not working: I am using windows 11 on asus vivobook s15 s530although RIGHT ctrl/shift + left/right arrow combinations are working as expected when selecting or moving cursor word by word in word 16 or visual studio code. But LEFT CTRL/SHIFT + RIGHT ARROW combination NOT WORKING.I tried...
  8. Windows Shift Arrow Right not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Shift Arrow Right not working: Hello,I just upgraded from Windows 10 to Windows 11 and the Windows Shift Arrow Right shortcut is not working. I usually use two monitors and now cannot transfer a window from one to the other one. In Windows 10 this function was properly working on the same laptop. However,...
  9. Windows Shift Arrow Right not working

Windows Shift Arrow Right not working: Hello,I just upgraded from Windows 10 to Windows 11 and the Windows Shift Arrow Right shortcut is not working. I usually use two monitors and now cannot transfer a window from one to the other one. In Windows 10 this function was properly working on the same laptop. However,...
  10. shift key and left right down arrows arent working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    shift key and left right down arrows arent working: a few days ago most of my arrow keys on my windows 10 started not work for anything I tried waiting and other things but nothing worked could anyone help (I couldn't find anything for keyboard on topics so I picked something random)...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows shift arrow not working

2. windows 11 WIN Shift (Left|Right)

3. window shift arrow not working

4. windows shift arrow key not working,
  5. keyboard shift wont work windows10,
  6. shift and direction not working,
  7. manual win right arrow,
  8. windows shift arrow isnt working