Windows 10: win + shift + s freez

Discus and support win + shift + s freez in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; hello ms team, recently I met a new feature of windows 10, push (win + shift + s) to experience new snipping tool, it was working perfectly till... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by shinya_dono, Oct 19, 2019.

1. win + shift + s freez

hello ms team,

recently I met a new feature of windows 10, push (win + shift + s) to experience new snipping tool,

it was working perfectly till yesterday, when I press these buttons and select the area I want, the screen hangs, my computer is still working, I mean I can switch desktops, ctrl + alt + delete, but the screen of win+shift+s selection won't go away and doesn't let the screen change, the task manager won't open, closing+reopening lid won't work and even after getting back to work theres no image in clipboard and no notification of screen capturing

help me please!

:)

shinya_dono, Oct 19, 2019
  2. P4-630 Win User

Intel Speed Shift Technology Skylake

You just need a Skylake CPU and ThrottleStop, once turned on speed shift you can exit the software as unclewebb said above.

P4-630, Oct 19, 2019
  3. x509 Win User
    Win 10 CU (not FCU) stutters and freezes a lot with various operations

I get momentary freezes and stuttering with a range of Windows menu operations. *sarc These are the ones that are top of mind but I'm sure there are others. Win 10 Pro 64, up to date on patches.

• Xing out a FireFox tab
    • Click on FILE menu (drop down is delayed)
    • FILE > Print (printer list or print menu is delayed)
    • Selecting a higher level on the file path in the SAVE menu
    • Search menu at bottom of Windows
    • Typing in many situations.

Any suggestions? Or this this a known problem in Win 10? I've had this problem for some time, but lately it has gotten me really PO'ed.*Confused

4. win + shift + s freez

short key Win+shift+S

I want to use the short key (Win+shift+S) in win 7 but I am unable to use it on the windows 7. please suggest me some red. edit or some other easy way to add this short key to win7. thanks

mohsinnawaz7, Oct 19, 2019
Thema:

win + shift + s freez

1. win + shift + s freez - Similar Threads - shift freez

2. Shift key stuck on

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Shift key stuck on: Had my laptop for a few years and never had any problems until now. Shift key turns itself on and I can only turn it off by restarting the laptop. Is there a quick fix for this? Fairly certain it’s not sticky keys...
  3. my shift key is permanently on i have restarted the laptop and it fixes itself for a bit...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my shift key is permanently on i have restarted the laptop and it fixes itself for a bit...: laptop is only two years old but the shift key now comes on without me pressing it and i cannot get rid of it without restarting my laptop is there a quick fix as i am pretty sure its not the fault of sticky keys...
  4. Shift key stuck on

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Shift key stuck on: Had my laptop for a few years and never had any problems until now. Shift key turns itself on and I can only turn it off by restarting the laptop. Is there a quick fix for this? Fairly certain it’s not sticky keys...
  5. my shift key is permanently on i have restarted the laptop and it fixes itself for a bit...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my shift key is permanently on i have restarted the laptop and it fixes itself for a bit...: laptop is only two years old but the shift key now comes on without me pressing it and i cannot get rid of it without restarting my laptop is there a quick fix as i am pretty sure its not the fault of sticky keys...
  6. Win + shift + s Screenshot tool freezes on editing

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Win + shift + s Screenshot tool freezes on editing: Hello, on my Lenovo Thinkpad E595 I have the problem. If I use Windows + shift + s to take a screenshot it freezes my whole pc when editing. What do I exactly mean? If I use these hotkeys to activate the screenshot tool. I mak the area I want to have in my screenshot....
  7. PC FREEZE after taking a SCREENSHOT with Win+Shift+S

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC FREEZE after taking a SCREENSHOT with Win+Shift+S: Hello, since two or three months, every time i take a screenshot with Win+Shift+S, my PC freeze for 1 to 5 seconds the sound still go on and i can move the mouse but everything else is static. The freeze duration seems to increment over time. Feel free to ask me questions...
  8. Ctrl+Shift+Z freezing screen on Windows 10 after 12/26/2019

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Ctrl+Shift+Z freezing screen on Windows 10 after 12/26/2019: Just yesterday, I tried to use Ctrl+Shift+Z while on the drawing application "GIMP", and my screen froze. I could still move my mouse, but I could not click or interact with anything on screen, and the screen did not change it froze. I fixed this problem by using Ctrl+Shift+Z...
  9. Windows + Shift + S - after selecting snip, freezes the user

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows + Shift + S - after selecting snip, freezes the user: Hello, As in the title: Windows + Shift + S , I select the snipping area (tried the full screen option also), the image freezes. Video works in background, everything seems to be working fine, just the image frozen. CTRL + ALT + DEL works, but the task manager is not...
  10. The system freezes when I take a screen (alt+shift+s)

in Windows 10 Customization
    The system freezes when I take a screen (alt+shift+s): Hello! I have a problem with print screen... By clicking on the keyboard shortcuts alt+shift+s and take screenshot everything freezes and all windows become inaccessible, but the cursor moves. I also noticed that in the “notifications” tab this screenshot does not appear at...