Windows 10: Win+Shift+S not working

Discus and support Win+Shift+S not working in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Why Win+Shift+S not working? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/winshifts-not-working/2551759a-a947-4b7e-8cba-e72f3837d926 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Daniel Anonimowy, Feb 15, 2020.

1. Win+Shift+S not working

Why Win+Shift+S not working?

:)

Daniel Anonimowy, Feb 15, 2020

2. WIn + space stopped working for me...

While CTRL + win + Space or Shift + win + space do work. What is funny is that when i press win + space it works like I only pressed space.

Win button is working for sure, checked it

Languages list is showing when ctrl or shiift is additionally pressed

Any suggestions?

ИванРоманчук, Feb 15, 2020
  3. P4-630 Win User
    Intel Speed Shift Technology Skylake

You just need a Skylake CPU and ThrottleStop, once turned on speed shift you can exit the software as unclewebb said above.

P4-630, Feb 15, 2020
  4. Win+Shift+S not working

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Feb 15, 2020
Thema:

Win+Shift+S not working

1. Win+Shift+S not working - Similar Threads - Win+Shift+S working

2. Win+shift+S shortcut doesn't work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Win+shift+S shortcut doesn't work: Hello, I am using a windows 11 pc and the screenshot shortcut doesn't work. The app functions for the cropping part but the screenshot notification doesn't appear and I cannot save it nor copy it. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app and checking the settings but it...
  3. Win+shift+S shortcut doesn't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win+shift+S shortcut doesn't work: Hello, I am using a windows 11 pc and the screenshot shortcut doesn't work. The app functions for the cropping part but the screenshot notification doesn't appear and I cannot save it nor copy it. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app and checking the settings but it...
  4. Shortcuts are not working such as shift+win+s, win +r.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Shortcuts are not working such as shift+win+s, win +r.: recently i noticed my shortcuts have stopped working ive restarted my computer stuff like ctrl + a, ctrl + c, ctrl + v still work but not stuff like win + r or shift+win+si looked at a previous question *link below* but it did not work for me im unsure what to...
  5. Shortcuts are not working such as shift+win+s, win +r.

Shortcuts are not working such as shift+win+s, win +r.: recently i noticed my shortcuts have stopped working ive restarted my computer stuff like ctrl + a, ctrl + c, ctrl + v still work but not stuff like win + r or shift+win+si looked at a previous question *link below* but it did not work for me im unsure what to...
  6. Win+Shift+S Shortcut and Snipping Tool Not Working After Windows Update

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Win+Shift+S Shortcut and Snipping Tool Not Working After Windows Update: Hi everyone, I'm facing a challenging issue where my Win+Shift+S screenshot shortcut and the Snipping Tool/Snip & Sketch have completely stopped working following a recent Windows update. Despite extensive troubleshooting, the problem persists, and I'm hoping someone here...
  7. Win+Shift+S Shortcut and Snipping Tool Not Working After Windows Update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win+Shift+S Shortcut and Snipping Tool Not Working After Windows Update: Hi everyone, I'm facing a challenging issue where my Win+Shift+S screenshot shortcut and the Snipping Tool/Snip & Sketch have completely stopped working following a recent Windows update. Despite extensive troubleshooting, the problem persists, and I'm hoping someone here...
  8. Win+Shift+S Shortcut and Snipping Tool Not Working After Windows Update

9. screenshot tool, print screen, and win shift s doesn't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    screenshot tool, print screen, and win shift s doesn't work: When I tried to take a screenshot it did not work. so then, i used print screen. still didn't work. tried snipping tool. didn't open, There was just a "working in background" with a blue loading next to my mouse. i already reset my pc. It still didn't work. I recently factory...
  10. screenshot tool, print screen, and win shift s doesn't work

screenshot tool, print screen, and win shift s doesn't work: When I tried to take a screenshot it did not work. so then, i used print screen. still didn't work. tried snipping tool. didn't open, There was just a "working in background" with a blue loading next to my mouse. i already reset my pc. It still didn't work. I recently factory...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. shift windows s not working

2. windows shift s not working