Windows 10: Win+Shift+S Not working

Discus and support Win+Shift+S Not working in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So each time I do Win+Shift+S, the selection tool will pop up but snip and sketch will not open right after. submitted by /u/kfkjhgfd [link]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/kfkjhgfd, Jan 21, 2021.

1. Win+Shift+S Not working

So each time I do Win+Shift+S, the selection tool will pop up but snip and sketch will not open right after.

submitted by /u/kfkjhgfd
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/kfkjhgfd, Jan 21, 2021

2. WIn + space stopped working for me...

While CTRL + win + Space or Shift + win + space do work. What is funny is that when i press win + space it works like I only pressed space.

Win button is working for sure, checked it

Languages list is showing when ctrl or shiift is additionally pressed

Any suggestions?

ИванРоманчук, Jan 21, 2021
  3. P4-630 Win User
    Intel Speed Shift Technology Skylake

You just need a Skylake CPU and ThrottleStop, once turned on speed shift you can exit the software as unclewebb said above.

P4-630, Jan 21, 2021
  4. Win+Shift+S Not working

PC FREEZE after taking a SCREENSHOT with Win+Shift+S

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand your concern as the PC freeze when you try to take a screenshot using Win+Shift+S key.

In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers to the questions below.

• What is the make and model of the PC?
    • What is the make and model of the Graphics card device installed?

Meanwhile, we would suggest you to perform these steps and check.

1. Press Windows key + X key, and select
      Device Manager.
    2. Scroll and expand Display adapters.
    3. Right click on the listed driver and click on
      Uninstall.
    4. Now check the box Delete the driver software for this device.
    5. Click on Uninstall.
    6. Restart the PC and install the latest driver from manufacturer website.

Let us know how it goes.

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Jan 21, 2021
Thema:

Win+Shift+S Not working

1. Win+Shift+S Not working - Similar Threads - Win+Shift+S working

2. Win+shift+S shortcut doesn't work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Win+shift+S shortcut doesn't work: Hello, I am using a windows 11 pc and the screenshot shortcut doesn't work. The app functions for the cropping part but the screenshot notification doesn't appear and I cannot save it nor copy it. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app and checking the settings but it...
  3. Win+shift+S shortcut doesn't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win+shift+S shortcut doesn't work: Hello, I am using a windows 11 pc and the screenshot shortcut doesn't work. The app functions for the cropping part but the screenshot notification doesn't appear and I cannot save it nor copy it. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app and checking the settings but it...
  4. Shortcuts are not working such as shift+win+s, win +r.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Shortcuts are not working such as shift+win+s, win +r.: recently i noticed my shortcuts have stopped working ive restarted my computer stuff like ctrl + a, ctrl + c, ctrl + v still work but not stuff like win + r or shift+win+si looked at a previous question *link below* but it did not work for me im unsure what to...
  5. Shortcuts are not working such as shift+win+s, win +r.

Shortcuts are not working such as shift+win+s, win +r.: recently i noticed my shortcuts have stopped working ive restarted my computer stuff like ctrl + a, ctrl + c, ctrl + v still work but not stuff like win + r or shift+win+si looked at a previous question *link below* but it did not work for me im unsure what to...
  6. Win+Shift+S Shortcut and Snipping Tool Not Working After Windows Update

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Win+Shift+S Shortcut and Snipping Tool Not Working After Windows Update: Hi everyone, I'm facing a challenging issue where my Win+Shift+S screenshot shortcut and the Snipping Tool/Snip & Sketch have completely stopped working following a recent Windows update. Despite extensive troubleshooting, the problem persists, and I'm hoping someone here...
  7. Win+Shift+S Shortcut and Snipping Tool Not Working After Windows Update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win+Shift+S Shortcut and Snipping Tool Not Working After Windows Update: Hi everyone, I'm facing a challenging issue where my Win+Shift+S screenshot shortcut and the Snipping Tool/Snip & Sketch have completely stopped working following a recent Windows update. Despite extensive troubleshooting, the problem persists, and I'm hoping someone here...
  8. Win+Shift+S Shortcut and Snipping Tool Not Working After Windows Update

9. screenshot tool, print screen, and win shift s doesn't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    screenshot tool, print screen, and win shift s doesn't work: When I tried to take a screenshot it did not work. so then, i used print screen. still didn't work. tried snipping tool. didn't open, There was just a "working in background" with a blue loading next to my mouse. i already reset my pc. It still didn't work. I recently factory...
  10. screenshot tool, print screen, and win shift s doesn't work

screenshot tool, print screen, and win shift s doesn't work: When I tried to take a screenshot it did not work. so then, i used print screen. still didn't work. tried snipping tool. didn't open, There was just a "working in background" with a blue loading next to my mouse. i already reset my pc. It still didn't work. I recently factory...