Windows 10: win+shift+s screenshot shortcut not working anymore?

Discus and support win+shift+s screenshot shortcut not working anymore? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; title, not that computer savvy so i was wondering if anybody could help me out with this. tried resetting snip and sketch in apps and feature because... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Abstractings, Dec 28, 2020.

1. win+shift+s screenshot shortcut not working anymore?

title, not that computer savvy so i was wondering if anybody could help me out with this. tried resetting snip and sketch in apps and feature because an online page said to do that but it isn't working

submitted by /u/Abstractings
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Abstractings, Dec 28, 2020

2. Win+Shift+S not working anymore

Hi, Konan. Thanks for reaching out! I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user like you, and I am here to work with you on this issue.

I understand how difficult it is, when the device or app won't work in the way it should. Sorry about that.

Konan, please see if the methods from the following article help you restore the Win+Shift+S shortcut.

https://www.minitool.com/news/fix-windows-shift...

As an FYI, you can associate the key PrtScr to the Snip and Sketch app by doing the following:

1. Press WIN + R

2. Type ms-settings:easeofaccess-keyboard and press Enter

3. Enable the switch Print Screen shortcut

That way you can open the screenshot tool by pressing only this key

I hope this helps! Please let me know if that works for you, ok? win+shift+s screenshot shortcut not working anymore? :)

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised
    on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Leonardo Penha Mesquita, Dec 28, 2020
  3. PC FREEZE after taking a SCREENSHOT with Win+Shift+S

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand your concern as the PC freeze when you try to take a screenshot using Win+Shift+S key.

In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers to the questions below.

• What is the make and model of the PC?
    • What is the make and model of the Graphics card device installed?

Meanwhile, we would suggest you to perform these steps and check.

1. Press Windows key + X key, and select
      Device Manager.
    2. Scroll and expand Display adapters.
    3. Right click on the listed driver and click on
      Uninstall.
    4. Now check the box Delete the driver software for this device.
    5. Click on Uninstall.
    6. Restart the PC and install the latest driver from manufacturer website.

Let us know how it goes.

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Dec 28, 2020
  4. win+shift+s screenshot shortcut not working anymore?

Win+Shift+S not working anymore

I updated my Windows 10 to version 2004, and since then the Win+Shift+S shorcut for the new snipping tool doesn't work anymore. I have been stuck using the old snipping tool, I would like to know if there is a way so I can fix it.

KonanRabbit, Dec 28, 2020
Thema:

win+shift+s screenshot shortcut not working anymore?

1. win+shift+s screenshot shortcut not working anymore? - Similar Threads - win+shift+s screenshot shortcut

2. Win shift s not working

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Win shift s not working: Before I reset my pc, it worked all the time but now it usually works one time and then doesnt work at all unless I restart my pc. Sometimes it works constantly but its so annoying when I have to restart, how may I fix this?...
  3. Win shift s not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win shift s not working: Before I reset my pc, it worked all the time but now it usually works one time and then doesnt work at all unless I restart my pc. Sometimes it works constantly but its so annoying when I have to restart, how may I fix this?...
  4. Win shift s not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Win + shift + S not working anymore.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Win + shift + S not working anymore.: I'm running windows 10 pro, I have no idea why I can no longer why I can't use this hotkey or any win + ___ hotkeys for that matter. I don't know when this problem starts but I know it was soon after I added a new keyboard language to my PC that I noticed this problem....
  6. Win+Shift+S Not working

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Win+Shift+S Not working: So each time I do Win+Shift+S, the selection tool will pop up but snip and sketch will not open right after. submitted by /u/kfkjhgfd [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/l29rqw/winshifts_not_working/
  7. Windows EMOJI tray + Screenshot shortcut win + shift + s are not working after update!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows EMOJI tray + Screenshot shortcut win + shift + s are not working after update!: I have trried all registry fixes, language setting and all. still not working. Help out. My win Ver: Edition :Windows 10 Pro Version :20H2 Installed on ‎:1/‎3/‎2021 OS build :19042.685 Experience :Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.31.0...
  8. Win+Shift+S not working anymore

Win+Shift+S not working anymore: I updated my Windows 10 to version 2004, and since then the Win+Shift+S shorcut for the new snipping tool doesn't work anymore. I have been stuck using the old snipping tool, I would like to know if there is a way so I can fix it....
  9. Win+shift+s screenshot tool no longer working

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Win+shift+s screenshot tool no longer working: About a month ago I found out about this keystroke to take screenshots that would then be put on my clipboard so I could paste them easily and started using it all the time. Now whenever I try to screen shot it just stops for a second and then doesn't copy it to my clipboard....
  10. Win+Shift+S not working

Win+Shift+S not working: Why Win+Shift+S not working? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/winshifts-not-working/2551759a-a947-4b7e-8cba-e72f3837d926