Windows 10: Win streak

Discus and support Win streak in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have won 122 [IMG]games in Microsoft Freecell game and still going on. Current streak is 122 It does look like a world record Looking for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by mohdsahilkhan, Jul 21, 2020.

1. Win streak

I have won 122 Win streak [​IMG]games in Microsoft Freecell game and still going on.

Current streak is 122

It does look like a world record

Looking for confirmation

:)

mohdsahilkhan, Jul 21, 2020

2. Daily streak

-

"Daily streak" in what?

Don

Don Varnau, Jul 21, 2020
  3. Daily streak

Every time I get notification of a current streak bonus I complete all the tick boxes for that day only to be told a couple of days later "oh no you missed a day". I've never missed a day and I've never received the bonus streak points either. Am I alone
    in thinking this is all just a big con?

* Moved from Community Participation Center

willow44ZA, Jul 21, 2020
  4. belgrrr Win User

Win streak

Red streak at top of wallpaper!!

I just completed the software update on my 5530. Now there is a red streak at the top of the picture i'm using for wallpaper. Anyone have any idea how to get rid of the red streak? Thank you.

belgrrr, Jul 21, 2020
Thema:

Win streak

1. Win streak - Similar Threads - streak

2. Streak Marks with Printer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Streak Marks with Printer: I was getting these streak marks with my HP Envy 4520 and thought it was the cartridges, so I purchased brand new black and color genuine HP ink cartridges from the HP website. I aligned the printer, did the basic cleaning and advanced cleaning and still these lines appear in...
  3. Streak Marks with Printer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Streak Marks with Printer: I was getting these streak marks with my HP Envy 4520 and thought it was the cartridges, so I purchased brand new black and color genuine HP ink cartridges from the HP website. I aligned the printer, did the basic cleaning and advanced cleaning and still these lines appear in...
  4. Streak Marks with Printer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. regarding focus session streaks count

in Windows 10 Gaming
    regarding focus session streaks count: hi, i love the feature of focus session, as a student it is a great help and i no more need any other productivity apps. But the issue is in my windows, the streak is never counted, it always remains 0 even after i have set it to 6 hrs per day of study session should make 1...
  6. regarding focus session streaks count

regarding focus session streaks count: hi, i love the feature of focus session, as a student it is a great help and i no more need any other productivity apps. But the issue is in my windows, the streak is never counted, it always remains 0 even after i have set it to 6 hrs per day of study session should make 1...
  7. Shadows/blurry text and streaks on Windows 10 PC. How do I fix this?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Shadows/blurry text and streaks on Windows 10 PC. How do I fix this?: I've watched a YouTube Video and a few other suggestion, tried the "adjust clear type text" and 'advanced system settings' option, also the scaling settings, advanced scaling and so far nothing has changed the blurry text/shadows. Help!!!...
  8. Shadows/blurry text and streaks on Windows 10 PC. How do I fix this?

Shadows/blurry text and streaks on Windows 10 PC. How do I fix this?: I've watched a YouTube Video and a few other suggestion, tried the "adjust clear type text" and 'advanced system settings' option, also the scaling settings, advanced scaling and so far nothing has changed the blurry text/shadows. Help!!!...
  9. Shadows/blurry text and streaks on Windows 10 PC. How do I fix this?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. Epson XP-300 light and dark wide vertical streaks

Epson XP-300 light and dark wide vertical streaks: What's up here? Does the light bar need cleaning or is this an electronics issue? The streak positions are always in the same position . . ....