Windows 10: Win+tab shortcut doesn't work

Discus and support Win+tab shortcut doesn't work in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi everyone, On my windows 10 "win+tab" shortcut doesn't work nor activity visualization button on the windows bar. However, if I create new desktop... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Francesco Petrosino, Jun 27, 2020.

1. Win+tab shortcut doesn't work

Hi everyone,

On my windows 10 "win+tab" shortcut doesn't work nor activity visualization button on the windows bar. However, if I create new desktop with ctrl+win+D combination it works.

What is the problem? How I can fix it?

Thanks,

Francesco

[Moved from It-It to En-Us]

:)

Francesco Petrosino, Jun 27, 2020

2. Windows 10 shortcut keys not working

My keyboard shortcut keys suddenly stopped working. I checked Win+Tab, Win+P etc. they worked but Ctrl+Alt+Del, save, copy, paste etx dont work.

Can you suggest any solution?

Thanks!

RoisulHasan, Jun 27, 2020
  3. Joan Pin Win User
    Windows 10 Creator update crashes/freeze with alt+tab? Fix?

Aside from the troubleshooting that you've done so far, may we know if you also checked your shortcuts on your Game settings? If not, please follow the steps below:

• Open Settings.
    • Select Gaming and choose Game bar.
    • Locate Keyboard shortcuts and checked the shortcuts allotted to your Games.
    In addition, we suggest that you run the Windows 10 DirectX Diagnostic Tool. DirectX is a set of components in Windows that allows the software to work directly with your video and audio hardware. To run Windows 10 DirectX Diagnostic Tool,
    follow the steps below:

• Use Windows shortcut keys Win + R to lunch Run.
    • Type dxdiag and press Enter.
    • Check your DirectX version on the system tab.
    • Go to the Display/Render/Sound/Input tab.
    • Check the Notes to see if there are found problems. If an error is found, please send us a screenshot.

We'll be waiting for your update.

Joan Pin, Jun 27, 2020
  4. Win+tab shortcut doesn't work

Calculator keyboard shortcuts don't work in Windows 10!

Hi,

To assist you better regarding your concern, we suggest that you follow the steps provided by RPG 17A on June 15, 2016. Once you have the calculator on the desktop, follow these steps to create a shortcut key:

• Click on Shortcut tab.
    • In line with Shortcut key, press any letter that you desire to use for shortcut.
    • Once done, you can try the keys that you have created for the Calculator shortcut.

Win+tab shortcut doesn't work 9076fad3-1d4c-44af-b5cb-7955ec6bb8ce.jpg

Win+tab shortcut doesn't work 8ecf450c-c3dd-4648-80a7-f56f6faba194.jpg

Let us know how it goes.

Carlos Tin, Jun 27, 2020
Thema:

Win+tab shortcut doesn't work

1. Win+tab shortcut doesn't work - Similar Threads - Win+tab shortcut doesn't

2. Win+shift+S shortcut doesn't work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Win+shift+S shortcut doesn't work: Hello, I am using a windows 11 pc and the screenshot shortcut doesn't work. The app functions for the cropping part but the screenshot notification doesn't appear and I cannot save it nor copy it. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app and checking the settings but it...
  3. Win+shift+S shortcut doesn't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win+shift+S shortcut doesn't work: Hello, I am using a windows 11 pc and the screenshot shortcut doesn't work. The app functions for the cropping part but the screenshot notification doesn't appear and I cannot save it nor copy it. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app and checking the settings but it...
  4. Keyboard Shortcut Doesn't Work.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard Shortcut Doesn't Work.: Hi, recently I updated my Omen 15 2020 to the newer Windows 11 Ver.21H2 and because of that all of my keyboard shortcut now inaccessible, I can't use any shortcut like "Win+R", "Win+E", "Ctrl+Shift+Esc" even copy and paste doesn't work too. Oh yeah also the Windows button is...
  5. Keyboard Shortcut Doesn't Work.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Keyboard Shortcut Doesn't Work.: Hi, recently I updated my Omen 15 2020 to the newer Windows 11 Ver.21H2 and because of that all of my keyboard shortcut now inaccessible, I can't use any shortcut like "Win+R", "Win+E", "Ctrl+Shift+Esc" even copy and paste doesn't work too. Oh yeah also the Windows button is...
  6. Win + W shortcut doesn't work anymore

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Win + W shortcut doesn't work anymore: Every time, I used to press Win + W, select Snip & Sketch and begin drawing on my screen capture, but now, for some reason, this shortcut doesn't work. If I press Win + W, the pop-up doesn't appear anymore, my Windows Explorer freezes I can't open the Start menu, Settings,...
  7. Win+k shortcut not working.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Win+k shortcut not working.: Since yesterday the win+k (Connect quick action) command has stopped working. All other win-key shortcuts work fine and so does the k-key. Windows-version: 20H2 Build: 19042.804 PowerToys is installed. submitted by /u/Andretooo [link] [comments]...
  8. Shortcut tab

in Windows 10 Customization
    Shortcut tab: This tab is missing from the Shortcut Properties window. Am using Windows 10, Build 18363, Latest update 1909 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/shortcut-tab/9c097bb4-d2a9-4af8-bd13-204319ad470f
  9. Alt tab shortcut not working

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Alt tab shortcut not working: just recently i tried holding down alt and tab which i had done minutes ago and it just instantly switched to the other window instead of popping up a overlay which shows all the windows. How do i fix this? submitted by /u/Arlojmikk [link] [comments]...
  10. ALT+TAB doesn't work.

in Windows 10 Support
    ALT+TAB doesn't work.: So, my alt tab does not really work. It temporarily freezes my computer and or/ becomes unresponsive for a short period of time. I alt tab and it shows the tabs that I can go into, but it stops from there. Then it proceeds to reload my desktop and task bar, and then the alt...