Windows 10: win tonic and driver tonic

Discus and support win tonic and driver tonic in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; From what I could learn win and driver tonic were not something I want on my hard drive but when I try to uninstall them I either get a red window... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by WadeQD, Jul 12, 2019 at 10:42 PM.

1. WadeQD Win User

win tonic and driver tonic

From what I could learn win and driver tonic were not something I want on my hard drive but when I try to uninstall them I either get a red window telling me that the administrator won"t allow me to run them or if I go through the control panel I am asked if I want to allow the apps to change my computer. I chose no which then does not uninstall them.They are irritating for sure and seem to be a virus or something. Is that right and if so how do I get rid of them

:)

2. Win Tonic

I agree on this suggestion.

How to remove Win Tonic from Windows (Uninstall Guide)

https://malwaretips.com/blogs/remove-win-tonic/

Let me add, if you can't do step 1, move on to step 2.

3. S_and_S Win User
    how to disable driver tonic for windows

What's a driver tonic?

Is it like gin and tonic?

4. Raquel O Win User

how to disable driver tonic for windows

Has anyone disabled the driver tonic app for windows. Or at least disable it?

Thema:

1. win tonic and driver tonic - Similar Threads - tonic driver tonic

2. how to disable driver tonic for windows

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    how to disable driver tonic for windows: Has anyone disabled the driver tonic app for windows. Or at least disable it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-disable-driver-tonic-for-windows/c983cbab-abb2-4efd-8de4-119ad530370e
  3. Lifecam Driver for Win 10

Lifecam Driver for Win 10: Hi, I have lifecam for reception PC where in windows 10 is installed.It was working earlier properly but suddenly it stopped and giving black screen only. Tried reinstalling drivers and resetting browsers.This didnt help. However, on MS site I could see drivers for windows 7...
  4. Video Driver Win-10

Video Driver Win-10: I have a AMD A6-5200 APU w/ Radeon HD Graphics, Left un-updated the graphics in certain games are a disco show, but when I update the video Driver the graphics are fine but I get a bad Stutter it the mouse, Keyboard, loading screens, basically everything. It's an older all...
  5. Win 10 printer "driver is unavailable"

Win 10 printer "driver is unavailable": I had to do a reinstall because of a hard drive failure. Once it was up and running I tried to install my printers. Now no printer works. I have four printers, all of which ran fine in my other install.. I'm running the same version (windows 10 pro 64 bit) same mobo, ram and...
  6. Win Tonic

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Win Tonic: I have a Surface Pro, most recent version. All of a sudden Win Tonic is popping up on my computer saying I should run scans which I have not done. When I try to uninstall it , I get a message saying do I want this program to be able to make changes to my computer, which I...
  7. upgrading win 10 drivers

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    upgrading win 10 drivers: where is the best place to scan my computer to see if my drivers for win 10 are all up to date and wqorking? Thanks Ben 57859
  8. win 10 drivers

win 10 drivers: Hi: I have win 10 and when I went to the HP drivers, it showed nothing regarding win 10. No problems when I had win 7. I want to keep win 10 but how do I get the provisions for driver updates without having to resort to paying for a 3rd party program? Any help to this...
  9. Epson Printer Drivers for Win 10?

Epson Printer Drivers for Win 10?: Hi does anyone know or think the 64 bit 8.1 drivers for my printer may work for Win 10? (64 bit) Epson does not offer Win 10 drivers Some sites offer the drivers but I try not to download things from sites I do not trust It could be the 8.1 drivers in disguise or malware...
  10. Xp driver with win 10 x64

Xp driver with win 10 x64: I have my belkin video bus usb digitizer working with win 10 32 bit and the xp driver, is it possible to use the xp 32 bit driver on the 64 bit version as Belkin hasn't produced any drivers since xp or will it blue screen? 39931