Windows 10: Win unexpected blue screen

Discus and support Win unexpected blue screen in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi all, First time posting here. I built a system back in Nov 2019, have been using it since then. Once had problem when I played games. It would... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Gasparddd, Sep 23, 2020.

1. Gasparddd Win User

Win unexpected blue screen

Hi all,

First time posting here.

I built a system back in Nov 2019, have been using it since then.

Once had problem when I played games. It would be fine if I was web browsing, but would crashed and popped up blue screen if I game.

Turned out to be an issue with one of the RAMs, got a replacement. It was back in Jan.

Recently, it crashed again with blue screen again.

I ran the memory diagnostic with one ram at a time, and also with both rams. Returned no error.

However, if I play game, it would crash.

I then removed one RAM and restarted the system, it became OK.

Like a day later, I put the removed RAM back, it worked again for few days.

Then, the crash issue occurred.

My friend suggest me to seek help here, saying I could share minidump file and may be able to get a clue of what actually failed.

I can't find an option to share the DMP file though.

Can someone help?

:)

Gasparddd, Sep 23, 2020
  2. Junaid_A Win User

Blue Screen - Unexpected Kernal mode trap

Hi Anne,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community forum.

This issue may occur when your computer lacks sufficient kernel space to process kernel-mode drivers

To have a better clarity on the issue and guide you accordingly, respond to the questions listed below.

1. What is the make and model of the PC?
    2. Were there any changes made on the computer prior to this issue?

Meanwhile, you may try the troubleshooting steps suggested in the articles listed below and check if it works:

1. Troubleshoot blue screen errors.
    2. Troubleshoot UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP
    3. Bug check: UNEXPECTED_ KERNEL_ MODE_ TRAP

Regards,

Junaid_A, Sep 23, 2020
  3. blue screen issue

after monthes of running system it was fine then on windows 7 it blue screened after looking it over myself and getting advice from local pc shop they suggest upgrading os will fix the issue so I upgraded to win 8.1 and along followed the blue screens now again upgrading after more advice I'm on win 10 and the bluescreens followed as a bad pool error rebooting I have included the requested report please help as spending the $150 the local pc shop wants is my next step

bigonexeon, Sep 23, 2020
  4. Win unexpected blue screen

Unexpected Store Exception

Hi,

Many factors can be involved with the Unexpected Store Exception
    blue screen error such as a conflict with some third-party software, a faulty RAM, or a hardware failure. To rectify such issue, we'd like to ask a few questions:

• Were there any changes made on your computer settings prior to this issue?
    • Does your computer have the most recent update for Windows 10?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you follow the series of steps in this
    article
    which lists some troubleshooting instructions suitable for blue screen errors.

We look forward to your response.

Angela Pun, Sep 23, 2020
Thema:

Win unexpected blue screen

1. Win unexpected blue screen - Similar Threads - unexpected blue screen

2. Blue screen shutdown unexpectedly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue screen shutdown unexpectedly: Hi, i am abhinav My windows suddenly shut down suddenlyIt's showing a blue screen with the message..."You're pc has ran into a problem..we'll collect some error info and restart it for you"...And also with the error code..'Attempted Execute of Noexcute Memory'Pls can anyone...
  3. Blue screen shutdown unexpectedly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen shutdown unexpectedly: Hi, i am abhinav My windows suddenly shut down suddenlyIt's showing a blue screen with the message..."You're pc has ran into a problem..we'll collect some error info and restart it for you"...And also with the error code..'Attempted Execute of Noexcute Memory'Pls can anyone...
  4. Blue screen shutdown unexpectedly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Unexpected blue screen and a shut down.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unexpected blue screen and a shut down.: Twice now I'm working along and the screen turns blue and there's a message about something wasn't liked and it restarts.I thought I saw an additional notice but it was so quick I didn't catch what it said....
  6. Unexpected blue screen and a shut down.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unexpected blue screen and a shut down.: Twice now I'm working along and the screen turns blue and there's a message about something wasn't liked and it restarts.I thought I saw an additional notice but it was so quick I didn't catch what it said....
  7. Unexpected blue screen and a shut down.

8. unexpected blue screen errors

unexpected blue screen errors: so twice now at two different times im getting blue screen issues unexpected kernel mode traps any ideas whats causing this issue? i suspect a memory issuewindows 10 is up to date both cpu and ram are stock ram is using docp so no overclocks at all have included some pics to...
  9. Blue screen UNEXPECTED STORE EXCEPTION

Blue screen UNEXPECTED STORE EXCEPTION: Hey, I keep getting blue screens, at least once a day but usually 2 or 3 times a day, that say UNEXPECTED STORE EXCEPTION. It's getting really frustrating. I tried reseating RAM, SSD and HDD, and i've tried an in place upgrade of Windows, because Windows support told me to...
  10. Blue screen UNEXPECTED STORE EXCEPTION

Blue screen UNEXPECTED STORE EXCEPTION: I've been getting blue screens with this error for a few days, they occur once a few hours while I'm playing. I will attack the crash dump here, if someone could help me I'd really appreciate it https://mega.nz/file/WhkXVQ6K#KIRjpaLAPQ3XHpymStfR6oOhiffDvNP_8XMLwwefsg8...