Windows 10: Win update keeps failing.

Discus and support Win update keeps failing. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have Winver 1803 I try update for months already every once in a while, when windows ask me to do it. At the first few times I didn't pay much of a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by akos127, May 17, 2020.

1. akos127 Win User

Win update keeps failing.

I have Winver 1803

I try update for months already every once in a while, when windows ask me to do it.

At the first few times I didn't pay much of a attention, than lately I realized its always stops at 60%

Since I realized the 60%, I always look.

It's always on 60%

The update takes hours and when it fails,

I have to click OK button,

then an hour or 2 to windows reset as it was before.

I have no error message, just the fail message.

Anybody can help?

HELP!!!

I appreciate your time.

akos127

:)

akos127, May 17, 2020

2. One Drive update keeps failing

Lumia 735 keeps trying to update OneDrive and fails. saw there was a previous post from last year about this problem. Tried the suggestions listed but the update keeps failing

steve_williams, May 17, 2020
  3. Windows 10 fails to update

When you finish testing the Avast suggestion, make sure that you restart your machine.

Then if the issue persists, please return to the trouble shooting list in post# 89

I think there are three steps that remain; the WU troubleshooter, reset WU components, and manual WU reset.

Slartybart, May 17, 2020
  4. Ramon Imp Win User

Failed updates

Hi Lozo,

There are several possible reasons why Windows Updates are failing such as system file corruption or software conflict. For us to effectively assist you with your concern, we would like to know the following:

• Are there error messages associated with the failed updates?
    • What's the result of the Windows Update Troubleshooter? Did it detect any issues?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far? This is to prevent us from providing the same steps.

In the meantime, we recommend that you check this
    page
    and follow the instructions on how to troubleshoot Windows Update issues. If you've already tried some of the suggested steps in the article, you can skip those and proceed to the next one.

Keep us posted and we'll be willing to assist you further.

Ramon Imp, May 17, 2020
Thema:

1. Win update keeps failing. - Similar Threads - update keeps failing

2. Updates keep failing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Updates keep failing: I cannot for my life update my laptop... I keep getting "Undoing changes" after it tries to install the updates. It's been going on for a few months now whenever an update arises. Not only that It drastically slows everything down and everything becomes unresponsive once it's...
  3. Update 1909 for Win 10 keeps failing

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Update 1909 for Win 10 keeps failing: Hi, Update 1909 for Win 10 keeps failing and says I need to "manually delete _PO_Vmware Workstation Pro No-Op" but I or "search" cannot find it. Please help! Thanks, Tony...
  4. update keeps on failing

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    update keeps on failing: update keeps on failing for windows 1909 to 2004 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/update-keeps-on-failing/71869a41-829f-4ed1-b270-85bda0e9bdc8
  5. Update keeps failing

Update keeps failing: Hi, All the other updates seem to be working except for this. This has been going on for several days now and the windows 10 updater has been working and has been able to install other updates in the meantime. I'm not very knowledgeable with the inner workings of Windows,...
  6. win 10 keep trying to update and fails

win 10 keep trying to update and fails: I did the free update from win 7 to win 10. Everything works fine except about every 2 or 3 months win says I am m out of time and must update. I select now and it reboots a couple times and then stop at 100%. I have to reboot three times and it recycles back the 'old'...
  7. Updates keep failing

Updates keep failing: Hi, a few days ago I was getting an error so I wasn't able to install the cumulative update KB4483234 (0x80240034). Now I'm getting this error: 2019-01 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1803 for x64-based Systems (KB4480966) -Error 0x80070002 What should I do? I've...
  8. Win Update 1809 KB4467702 keeps failing

Win Update 1809 KB4467702 keeps failing: I have tried running the Win Update Troubleshooter over 10 times. It says it is errasing the download and rebuilding the database, then it trlls me to restart and download the update again. I keep getting the same FAILURE ERROR. This is an older computer that was upgraded...
  9. Win 10 updates keep failing KB3163207 and KB3152599

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Win 10 updates keep failing KB3163207 and KB3152599: Hello and thank you for your service. My system is Win 10 64-bit. During the update, I got the following errors: • Security Update for Adobe Flash Player for Windows 10 Version 1511 for x64-based Systems (KB3163207) - Error 0x8024001e • Update for Windows 10 Version...
  10. win 10 updates keep failing

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    win 10 updates keep failing: Hi, I just checked my update history (win 10 1703 64 bit) and I noticed that all update attempts during several months have failed. When I start updates manually the download always stops at 2%. I ran the troubleshooter, which detected a problem and fixed it and...