Windows 10: Win update v.20H1 to 21H1 - unrecognized?

Discus and support Win update v.20H1 to 21H1 - unrecognized? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi- I look after various machines, somevia Teamviewer remote. I have updated most to the latest Win v.21H1 all from v.20H1.However - I have one machine... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Johnbespoke, May 19, 2021.

1. Win update v.20H1 to 21H1 - unrecognized?

Hi- I look after various machines, somevia Teamviewer remote. I have updated most to the latest Win v.21H1 all from v.20H1.However - I have one machine that remains on v.20H1 because System/Windows Update does NOT recogniize that 20H1 is effectively out of date.Please advise, thank you.

:)

Johnbespoke, May 19, 2021
  2. PaulPChou Win User

cumulative update for 20h1

hi,

There are no cumulative updates for Win. 10 20h1? When will it come out?

PaulPChou, May 19, 2021
  3. PaulPChou Win User
    features in Win. 10 20h1

hello:

I reinstalled Win. 10 to 20h1 or 2004, but I like to know where is the banner under settings? I don't see it. I've read that there is that feature in 20h1 but I don't see it. Why is it the new Edge is not offered in the Windows update? I have to install
    it manually.

PaulPChou, May 19, 2021
  4. Win update v.20H1 to 21H1 - unrecognized?

cumulative update for 20h1

Hi PaulPChou,

Thank you for bringing this concern to us, my name is Anthony I am an Independent Advisor and a Windows 10 OS user like you.

I understand that you wanted to know when will be the cumulative update for 20h1 be release. I can relate to you about this topic because I am to is always excited for every major update release of Windows 10.

So far the information we have is that the cumulative update for 20h1 would be release this May of 2020 however for some reason there was a delay on the 20h1 cumulative update for this month.

Here are the latest news for the Windows 10 May 2020 Update release date.

Windows 10 May 2020 Update release date, news and features

Windows 10 May 2020 Update release date, news and features | TechRadar

In my case I have joined to the Windows 10 insider program to have the latest preview build before it is release for public users, if you are interested you please see this steps bellow.

How to join the Windows Insider Program

https://www.windowscentral.com/how-join-windows...

If you opted to join the Windows insider program, after you restart the computer you would be able to get the 20h1 immediately when you update Windows 10.

Please let me know on how I can provide further assistance PaulPChou, I would do my best to provide further help.

Thank you again for posting this concern , I am glad we where able to work together with this issue.

Please continue to be safe and have a good day.

Best regards,

Anthony De Jesus

Independent Advisor

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just a few reminder before we access the site: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products).
    Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Anthony1129, May 19, 2021
Thema:

Win update v.20H1 to 21H1 - unrecognized?

1. Win update v.20H1 to 21H1 - unrecognized? - Similar Threads - update 20H1 21H1

2. Win+V

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win+V: With Win+V I believe the formatting of the reproduced text is the same as the formatting of the text that was copied. Is there any way to control whether the copied text is formatted or not? Or must I use a third-party program such as Copy-Q or Plain Text?...
  3. Win+V

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Win+V: With Win+V I believe the formatting of the reproduced text is the same as the formatting of the text that was copied. Is there any way to control whether the copied text is formatted or not? Or must I use a third-party program such as Copy-Q or Plain Text?...
  4. Windows 10 Update v.21H1 Profile Data Delete

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Update v.21H1 Profile Data Delete: Just seeing if there is a fix yet for preventing Profile Data from deleting when updating from v.20H2 to v.21H1 using Windows Update Assist tool? Our production environment is only running v.2004 and v.20H1. I have been using the WUA...
  5. Win 10 20h1 to 21h1 sucks

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Win 10 20h1 to 21h1 sucks: Win 10 20h1 to 21h1 sucks, wifi icon error says globe No internet secured, I can still access the internet but it's really annoying, I've done all I can, reset wifi, change change internet registry, uninstall wifi, etc..but icon NOT WORKING. WTH with you microsoft? Developer...
  6. Very SUCK WIFI Win 10 20h1 + 20h2 + 21h1

Very SUCK WIFI Win 10 20h1 + 20h2 + 21h1: Win 10 20h1 to 21h1 sucks, wifi icon error says globe No internet secured, I can still access the internet but it's really annoying, I've done all I can, reset wifi, change change internet registry, uninstall wifi, etc..but icon NOT WORKING. WTH with you microsoft? Developer...
  7. Update failiure for 20H1

Update failiure for 20H1: Hi guys , I am facing issues in upgrading from 1909 to 20H14 where in the update fails with the error 0x800707e7..tried almost all thr tricks i could find online but still hitting the same brick wall p.s I did find a ton of errors in the update logs Agent *FAILED*...
  8. 20h1 Update

20h1 Update: Hello--20h1 did install via Windows Update 11/11/2020 The first sign in after the final Restart to the Lock Screen had the Privacy Security options open to Accept. Then a new window for OOBE Elevated Server Object opened with two options Yes and No. The No option did...
  9. features in Win. 10 20h1

in Windows 10 Customization
    features in Win. 10 20h1: hello: I reinstalled Win. 10 to 20h1 or 2004, but I like to know where is the banner under settings? I don't see it. I've read that there is that feature in 20h1 but I don't see it. Why is it the new Edge is not offered in the Windows update? I have to install it manually....
  10. Win 10 update - external hard drive unrecognized

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Win 10 update - external hard drive unrecognized: Hello, I hope someone can help me. Microsoft just updated the Win 10 installation on my main computer and now my WD My Passport 4TB hard drive is not recognized. It shows as "Local Disk (H*Smile" in Windows Explorer, and in Disk Management it shows as being empty and the file...