Windows 10: Win update

Discus and support Win update in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I'm not able to update my Win 10. Any help will be appreciated.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Marry Lee, Sep 11, 2018.

1. Marry Lee Win User

Win update

I'm not able to update my Win 10. Any help will be appreciated.

:)

Marry Lee, Sep 11, 2018
  2. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Win update :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Sep 11, 2018
  3. win 10 update leaves vertical pink line on screen

today i applied latest win 10 update and now i have a vertical pink line on screen, it remains on every screen. i have tried these fixes

Step 1: I suggest you to run SFC scan,
    System File Checkeris a utility in Windows that allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows system files and restore corrupted files.

Follow the below steps:

• Right click on the Start button, click on
      Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Type “sfc /scannow” without the quotes and hit
      Enter.
    • After the scan, restart the computer and check for the issue.
    Step 2: Also, I suggest you to update the display drivers and check.

Steps to Update the Display Adapter driver.

• Press Windows key + Xkey when you are at desktop.
    • Select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapter.
    • Right on the Display Adapter and click on
      Update driver software
    BUT i still have the line on screen.

tinacaston, Sep 11, 2018
  4. Win update

Win Bench

New Updates
    Win Bench: 2.0.6.1
    Updater: 1.0.4.0

Been sure to update the updater first...

New Updater:
    Shows A List Of Fixes For Win Bench

Checks Files, If Anything is missing or corrupt it will download it (May have a few issues still)

CrackerJack, Sep 11, 2018
Thema:

Win update

1. Win update - Similar Threads - update

2. Error encountered. One of the update services is not running properly.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error encountered. One of the update services is not running properly.: Hello! When I try to install a program from Microsoft Store it just says: ''Error encountered. One of the update services is not running properly.'' I've tried troubleshooting the problem but nothing has worked for me. Firstly I ran a quick scan, nothing found.Secondly I...
  3. Error encountered. One of the update services is not running properly.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error encountered. One of the update services is not running properly.: Hello! When I try to install a program from Microsoft Store it just says: ''Error encountered. One of the update services is not running properly.'' I've tried troubleshooting the problem but nothing has worked for me. Firstly I ran a quick scan, nothing found.Secondly I...
  4. Error encountered. One of the update services is not running properly.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Windows Update will not load.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Update will not load.: I have Windows 11 installed and have not had any problems over the past 1+ year since I installed it as an upgrade to Windows 10. Since then, about once a month I run Windows Update to check for any updates, and when found, I have always installed them with no trouble....
  6. Windows Update will not load.

Windows Update will not load.: I have Windows 11 installed and have not had any problems over the past 1+ year since I installed it as an upgrade to Windows 10. Since then, about once a month I run Windows Update to check for any updates, and when found, I have always installed them with no trouble....
  7. There were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    There were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing...: There were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing this and want to search the web or contact support for information, this may help: 0x80070643...
  8. There were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing...

There were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing...: There were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing this and want to search the web or contact support for information, this may help: 0x80070643...
  9. There were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing...

10. On Windows 10, why do updates re-order desktop icons?

On Windows 10, why do updates re-order desktop icons?: It is very annoying when I have taken the trouble to order my desktop icons to how I want them, when a Windows Update totally trashes my preference with a re-ordered desk top that defies logic . Is there anyway of stopping this or do I just have to accept that Microsoft knows...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. kb4456655

2. error in time 10 15254.530

3. win32 update

4. KB4457128 update troubleshooter,
  5. kb4456655 features,
  6. windows 10 for mobile 14393.2485,
  7. build 15254.530