Windows 10: Win.Updates telling me "Device is up-to-date" with Ver.1607

Discus and support Win.Updates telling me "Device is up-to-date" with Ver.1607 in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I am running windows 10 and last week I had a major update, now ver.1703 Build 15063.332 My wife has her own laptop running Windows 10 and still has... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by theo54au, Jun 7, 2017.

1. theo54au Win User

Win.Updates telling me "Device is up-to-date" with Ver.1607

I am running windows 10 and last week I had a major update, now ver.1703 Build 15063.332
    My wife has her own laptop running Windows 10 and still has ver.1607 build 14393.1198
    When manually checking for updates it said: "Your device is up to date"

Q: Why is my wife's laptop not updating?

:)

theo54au, Jun 7, 2017

2. Please help me... " Nokia n97 "

Every single number.. No i've tested in on my mothers phone and her ID isn't set on private but still doesn't show. When i miss the call it automatically sends me a message saying who called, well if there number isn't on private.

hamburglar1, Jun 7, 2017
  3. Please help me... " Nokia n97 "

I've had this problem since ever... Whenever i recieve a call it doesn't show the caller. All it says is " Call ". Please someone help me get rid of this ! My settings are set as " Say caller's name; - On "

hamburglar1, Jun 7, 2017
  4. dalchina New Member

Hi, this is quite frequently asked. It's nothing personal. MS has an extended roll-out program. Newer 'low risk' PCs may get the CU first. MS also has to distribute the downloads across
    a. the internet
    b. its servers

It may take several months from 1st release of a major build to all PCs being offered it.

If you had done a manual update - that is, download the CU iso, and use that to upgrade your PC, you could have used the same (assuming the base language of both PCs is the same and both are, say, x64) to upgrade your wife's, and then created a bootable medium which is useful for repairs.

Note: Upgrading carries risk. Some people find their PC unbootable or other problems.

We strongly recommend the routine use of disk imaging (e.g. Macrium Reflect (free) + its boot medium + external storage for images) so you
    - have a full backup
    - can restore all Windows and other partitions or disks quickly and without technical help

Helps even if your disk fails, becomes infected with ransomware etc - or your PC is stolen.

dalchina, Jun 7, 2017
Thema:

1. Win.Updates telling me "Device is up-to-date" with Ver.1607 - Similar Threads - Updates telling Device

2. up dating to win 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    up dating to win 11: Hi my name is j papianni I just received notice that my comp. will not accept win 11 i have a i5-6400 cpu found my core # I read that micro soft is going to allow i5 to accept win 11. thank you...
  3. up dating to win 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    up dating to win 11: Hi my name is j papianni I just received notice that my comp. will not accept win 11 i have a i5-6400 cpu found my core # I read that micro soft is going to allow i5 to accept win 11. thank you...
  4. Windows 10 Ver 1607 refusing to update to May 2021 Ver 21H1

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Ver 1607 refusing to update to May 2021 Ver 21H1: I factory reset my laptop after it was giving me a few issues. I was able to back everything up and assumed it would be easy to not only update my windows to the newest version but to transfer everything. Applications and files are safe and sound, but my computer is refusing...
  5. Microsoft account is telling me that my Desktop Device Windows is not up to date -...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft account is telling me that my Desktop Device Windows is not up to date -...: I have tried to use the Windows Update to scan for security updates to my computer. Something odd has happened.I briefly get an available windows update called "Security Intelligence Update for Microsoft Defender Antivirus - KB2267602 Version 1.339.368.0", however after a...
  6. Can you please look and tell me am I up to Date ?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Can you please look and tell me am I up to Date ?: Can you please look and tell me am I up to Date ? [img] 115835
  7. windows tells me my Laptop is up to date build 10240

windows tells me my Laptop is up to date build 10240: windows tells me my Laptop is up to date build 10240 Cant see this is correct [img] 33960
  8. Win10 ver 1607 will not install on laptop

Win10 ver 1607 will not install on laptop: Current: Win10 ver 1511 build 10586.589 Acer laptop Intel Pentium P6100 2GHz, 4GB ram About a month ago I tried to update to ver 1607, but it restarted to a black screen with the dots going around in circles. I left it running for 48 hours before I forced a shut-down....
  9. No sound in my Desktop following the Win 10 Ver 1607 update through WU

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No sound in my Desktop following the Win 10 Ver 1607 update through WU: This morning my Dell Dimension 9200 went through automatic WU Win 10 V1607. Following this my sound in speakers not working. My sound is Creative SB X-Fi. Driver details in device manager is: Creative 03/06/2009 6.0.1.1373 I have skype and camera is Logitec web cam...
  10. Screenshot - Build 10586 Vers. 1607

in Windows 10 News
    Screenshot - Build 10586 Vers. 1607: Screenshot - Build 10586 Vers. 1607 [img] Currently, Microsoft has already released Windows 15 version in 1607 10 public test builds, which have been implemented and all the innovations described below. In case of additional information, which may bring the...