Windows 10: Win Upgrade

Discus and support Win Upgrade in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Question about Win 10 printer problem. Do you think Microsoft will ever rite a upgrade to fix what they did to mess up all the printers using 10. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Ben Daniels, Jul 16, 2020.

1. Win Upgrade

Question about Win 10 printer problem. Do you think Microsoft will ever rite a upgrade to fix what they did to mess up all the printers using 10. I know mine used to work and bought another printer still same problem Just was wondering
    Thanks

:)

Ben Daniels, Jul 16, 2020
  2. lse123 Win User

is hardware OK (Win 7) for upgrade to windows 10

I think in one of the other PC with win 7 or win 8.1 I run media creators tools and in some step prompt/found graphics card not supported... for win 10. I didn't found alone reading specs of win 10, but the tool says me... after changed graphics card the tool said all OK and continued OK with upgrade... That I ask to reach this step in this current PC - win 7 - must be all OK for the upgrade? Or must continue to upgrade to show this?
    and got to point

• UPGRADE this PC now
    • Create media(DVD, USB stick, ISO)
    is hardware OK (Win 7) for an upgrade to windows 10 for this PC???

lse123, Jul 16, 2020
  3. is hardware OK (Win 7) for upgrade to windows 10

I think in one of the other PC with win 7 or win 8.1 I run media creators tools and in some step prompt/found graphics card not supported... for win 10. I didn't found alone reading specs of win 10, but
    the tool says me... after changed graphics card the tool says all ok and continued ok... That I ask to reach this step in this current PC - win 7 - must be all ok for the upgrade? Or must continue to upgrade to show this?

and got to point

• UPGRADE this PC now
    • Create media(DVD, USB stick, ISO)

is hardware OK (Win 7) for an upgrade to windows 10 for this PC???

Lse123polis, Jul 16, 2020
  4. dalchina Win User

Win Upgrade

Win 7 to Ultimate - upgrade still possible to Win10 ?

Upgrade to Windows 10 | Tutorials

- best read carefully...

and you will find

dalchina, Jul 16, 2020
Thema:

Win Upgrade

1. Win Upgrade - Similar Threads - Upgrade

2. PC keep restarting after BIOS update and upgrade CPU

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC keep restarting after BIOS update and upgrade CPU: So i just upgrade from ryzen 5 3400G to ryzen 5 5500, before i replace the CPU i updated the BIOS. at first boot it works perfectly fine and suddenly the pc restart itself with no BSOD, i try to find out the problem using the event viewer but the only critical error is...
  3. PC keep restarting after BIOS update and upgrade CPU

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC keep restarting after BIOS update and upgrade CPU: So i just upgrade from ryzen 5 3400G to ryzen 5 5500, before i replace the CPU i updated the BIOS. at first boot it works perfectly fine and suddenly the pc restart itself with no BSOD, i try to find out the problem using the event viewer but the only critical error is...
  4. Using my old SSD with Windows 10 on it and move to new computer to get windows upgrade

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Using my old SSD with Windows 10 on it and move to new computer to get windows upgrade: Dear Team,I have my SSD with windows 10 installed on it and due to old computer setup it's not able to upgrade to windows 11.I've brought a new computer and still want to still using my old SSD and keep all my file and outlook.Is that anyways I could just plug and select the...
  5. Using my old SSD with Windows 10 on it and move to new computer to get windows upgrade

Using my old SSD with Windows 10 on it and move to new computer to get windows upgrade: Dear Team,I have my SSD with windows 10 installed on it and due to old computer setup it's not able to upgrade to windows 11.I've brought a new computer and still want to still using my old SSD and keep all my file and outlook.Is that anyways I could just plug and select the...
  6. Using my old SSD with Windows 10 on it and move to new computer to get windows upgrade

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Getting a license key for a Windows 11 Home to Pro upgrade

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting a license key for a Windows 11 Home to Pro upgrade: Hi everyone,I work for an MSP and I have a managed customer who needs a few existing PC's upgraded from Windows 11 Home to Pro.I've done this before with the method of putting in a company Microsoft account with a company credit card to purchase the upgrade from right inside...
  8. Getting a license key for a Windows 11 Home to Pro upgrade

Getting a license key for a Windows 11 Home to Pro upgrade: Hi everyone,I work for an MSP and I have a managed customer who needs a few existing PC's upgraded from Windows 11 Home to Pro.I've done this before with the method of putting in a company Microsoft account with a company credit card to purchase the upgrade from right inside...
  9. Any signification within Windows that an Upgrade is pending?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Any signification within Windows that an Upgrade is pending?: Hello,I'm writing a script to automate the Windows 11 upgrade process. While the script captures the exit code from setup.exe, I'm particularly interested in identifying if the initial upgrade phase before the first restart completes successfully.Is there any documented...
  10. Any signification within Windows that an Upgrade is pending?

Any signification within Windows that an Upgrade is pending?: Hello,I'm writing a script to automate the Windows 11 upgrade process. While the script captures the exit code from setup.exe, I'm particularly interested in identifying if the initial upgrade phase before the first restart completes successfully.Is there any documented...