Windows 10: Win+V dosent show up with clipboard

Discus and support Win+V dosent show up with clipboard in Cortana to solve the problem; Hi, when I try doing Win+V the clipboard doesn't show up, I have the options enabled and the policy is changed to enabled.I've got this happening for... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by Alex​_1, Jun 29, 2021.

1. Alex​_1 Win User

Win+V dosent show up with clipboard

Hi, when I try doing Win+V the clipboard doesn't show up, I have the options enabled and the policy is changed to enabled.I've got this happening for the past week and I can't seem to be able to fix it.I've done the following:Restart my pc,Did troubleshooting.Can anybody help me fix this?Thanks,-Alex

:)

Alex​_1, Jun 29, 2021
  2. AndrewC91 Win User

Pasting from clipboard from Remote Desktop not working when using Win+V.

I have 2 computers both running Windows 10 Pro 64 Bit. I will refer to them as PC1 and PC2.

I am connecting to PC2 from PC1 using Windows Remote Desktop Connection.

If I sign into PC1 directly I can paste from Win+V just fine. The same is true for PC2. However if I am connected to either computer through Remote Desktop Connection I can only paste from one computer to the other either through right click mouse or Ctrl+V.
    I can not use Win+V to paste copied text from one computer to the other.

I have checked both setting of each computer.

Each computer is running the same services I think is required for Clipboard under services.msc.

• Client License Service (ClipSVC)
    • Clipboard User Service

If there are any services that I did not mention that should be running in order for this to function let me know below and I will see if I have them running or not and what happens if I I start them.

Each computer has the following group policies for clipboard under gpedit.msc.

• Allow Clipboard History: Enabled
    • Allow Clipboard Synchronization Across Devices: Enabled.
    If there are any Group Policies that I did not mention that should be configured in order for this to function let me know below and I will see if I have them configured or not and what happens if I I configure them.

Both Computers are signed into my Microsoft Account.

I have ended and restarted the process "rdpclip.exe" on both computers.

I have restarted both computers.

What can I do to copy from the clipboard using Win+V when pasting text over from the remote computer?

AndrewC91, Jun 29, 2021
  3. BetwixtAg Win User
    Pasting from clipboard

Thank you, The first suggestion worked. The second did also provided I did not click in the Paint window first.

I'd spent some time trying to work it out for myself but was fooled by the clipboard window always closing prematurely. So thanks again.

Also thanks to Frederick, although solved, I've noted your alternative suggestion.

BetwixtAg, Jun 29, 2021
  4. JF1337 Win User

Clipboard

My windows 10 computer has a clipboard feature where if I want to copy something, I have to click copy and paste stuff from the clipboard. I would much rather use the Windows key + C and Windows key + V for easier access and because it is quicker. Is there
    a step-by-step procedure that someone can tell me to turn clipboard off and use Windows C and V instead?

JF1337, Jun 29, 2021
Thema:

1. Win+V dosent show up with clipboard - Similar Threads - Win+V dosent show

2. Clipboard history does not work. Win + V

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Clipboard history does not work. Win + V: I have tried EVERYTHING. to get this to work. But nothing will. I need this fixed as soon as possible. PLEASE HELP https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/clipboard-history-does-not-work-win-v/cf935f42-ddd4-488f-ac54-a2207090ced4
  3. Clipboard history does not work. Win + V

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Clipboard history does not work. Win + V: I have tried EVERYTHING. to get this to work. But nothing will. I need this fixed as soon as possible. PLEASE HELP https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/clipboard-history-does-not-work-win-v/cf935f42-ddd4-488f-ac54-a2207090ced4
  4. Taskbar Dosent show up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar Dosent show up: Hi world.I have set my taskbar to automatically hide itself, and would like to continue using it. I have a problem though. I have to press the windows key to make it appear again, compared to what i usually do, which is bring my cursor down the screen where the taskbar...
  5. Taskbar Dosent show up

Taskbar Dosent show up: Hi world.I have set my taskbar to automatically hide itself, and would like to continue using it. I have a problem though. I have to press the windows key to make it appear again, compared to what i usually do, which is bring my cursor down the screen where the taskbar...
  6. Windows Clipboard Windowns Key + V Not Showing Up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Clipboard Windowns Key + V Not Showing Up: Problem: When I press the Windows key + V, the Clipboard history menu does not show up. Windows Info: Windows 10 Pro Version 21H2 Build 19044.1706Details: The Clipboard menu worked fine a week ago. Just copying and pasting using Ctrl + C and Ctrl + V still works.Things I've...
  7. Windows Clipboard Windowns Key + V Not Showing Up

Windows Clipboard Windowns Key + V Not Showing Up: Problem: When I press the Windows key + V, the Clipboard history menu does not show up. Windows Info: Windows 10 Pro Version 21H2 Build 19044.1706Details: The Clipboard menu worked fine a week ago. Just copying and pasting using Ctrl + C and Ctrl + V still works.Things I've...
  8. Windows Clipboard Windowns Key + V Not Showing Up

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. Clipboard history Win key +V not available

Clipboard history Win key +V not available: In clipboard settings the toggle buttons and the rest are all greyed out ON this updated new laptop No problem on my old PC and laptop! In fact they are not even showing now as they did 2 weeks ago! - Just Clipboard History and Sync across devices all greyed out. How to fix...
  10. Use Clipboard w/ Win+v

Use Clipboard w/ Win+v: BTW, for anyone who didn't see the memo... If you have Copied 2 or more* items, check out, Win+v You'll see... Useful & handy . (*not, really, much to do w/ just 1 ) And, soon, can sync clipboard items across devices. Cheers, Drew [ATTACH]...