Windows 10: Win Video Editor MP4 file

Discus and support Win Video Editor MP4 file in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have downloaded a film from my camera to my computer and there are no problems. But when I open the film in the video editor software, the voice is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by BenjaminGerards, Sep 8, 2019.

1. Win Video Editor MP4 file

I have downloaded a film from my camera to my computer and there are no problems. But when I open the film in the video editor software, the voice is distorted and high pitched. But when you play the film just on the computer software, there are no voice problems. What is wrong with the voice and how can I fix this?

--- moved from NL-NL ---

:)

BenjaminGerards, Sep 8, 2019

2. MP4 Personal Video files lag after August 2016 update (windows 10)

Hi Nicki,

Do not worry we will help you with this issue.

Try few of the troubleshooting steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to run Video playback troubleshooter and check

• Press Windows key from the keyboard, type
      Troubleshooting and select it.
    • Click on view all option on the upper left corner of
      Troubleshooting window.
    • Select the Video playback options from the list.
    • Click Next to run the troubleshooter.

Step 2: I suggest you to copy the files from your computer to another working computer and check if you are able to access them.

This will let us know if the issue is with specific files types on your computer.

Hope it helps. Update of the status of accessing MP4 Personal Video files for further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Sep 8, 2019
  3. Video Editor

When I try to edit videos with the Video Editor app or open them with the Films and TV app, the videos are jumpy. The playback is fine when viewing through the Photos app. How can I get smooth playback on the Video Editor? The files are .mp4.

Maryrose_M, Sep 8, 2019
  4. Ernie San Win User

Win Video Editor MP4 file

MP3 Files Not Recognized By Windows 10 When Adding To A Video Editor

Hello,

There are a lot of possible reasons why the MP3 files unrecognizable when adding to a video editor. This may be due to limitations of supported file formats or the video editor that you are using needs to be updated. To isolate the issue, we'd like to ask
    a few questions:

• What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    • Did you successfully add a MP3 file to your video editor before?
    • What's the application that you are using when editing a video?

We are looking forward to your reply.

Ernie San, Sep 8, 2019
Thema:

Win Video Editor MP4 file

1. Win Video Editor MP4 file - Similar Threads - Video Editor MP4

2. HOW TO PLAY MP4 VIDEOS WIN 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HOW TO PLAY MP4 VIDEOS WIN 11: Can you help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-play-mp4-videos-win-11/46e95c9e-c21a-41be-a989-c3abc634fb13
  3. Mp4 videos

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mp4 videos: Hi could someone please help me to get my mp4 videos to play in windows 11, I have tried the fix for media player compression thing, but the instructions are for windows 10and I do not get the same options, so cant do it. Does anyone know the steps for windows 11. All i get...
  4. Mp4 videos

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mp4 videos: Hi could someone please help me to get my mp4 videos to play in windows 11, I have tried the fix for media player compression thing, but the instructions are for windows 10and I do not get the same options, so cant do it. Does anyone know the steps for windows 11. All i get...
  5. mp4 exported from Video Editor, no file size

in Windows 10 Gaming
    mp4 exported from Video Editor, no file size: I edited a video on the Video Editor app. When exporting the video 38 minutes long, the file will save but the file size is 0 and the video will not play at all....
  6. mp4 exported from Video Editor, no file size

mp4 exported from Video Editor, no file size: I edited a video on the Video Editor app. When exporting the video 38 minutes long, the file will save but the file size is 0 and the video will not play at all....
  7. WIN MEDIA ITS A mp4 video

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    WIN MEDIA ITS A mp4 video: How do i fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win-media-its-a-mp4-video/9bcb65ec-4070-4edf-9e59-d87bf45dca50
  8. MP4 Editing with Video Editor

in Windows 10 Customization
    MP4 Editing with Video Editor: I am trimming a lot of videos as an instructor. I want to reset the app that "plays/opens" mp4 files to the video editor that comes with Windows 10. I cannot find any way to do this. There is no "open with" option on the menu below. The default apps under Settings will not...
  9. Thoughts on mp4 Video Editors Please

Thoughts on mp4 Video Editors Please: Hi, I'm looking for a mp4 editor that is (a) free, (b) can handle individual files of up to 200MB and a 'final compilation' file size of up to 1Gb, (c) can output in HD 1080p and (d) doesn't watermark the output. I have a shortlist of VSDC Video Editor, Open Shot, Lightworks...
  10. Video editor wont load an MP4

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Video editor wont load an MP4: I have created a video via PowerPoint exported as an MP4 - there are some pauses at the end of slides which I want to delete via video editor, but when I try to import the MP4 I get an error message saying it contains features that video editor doesn't support. What might...