Windows 10: Win XP Security Updates still available centralised somewhere?

Discus and support Win XP Security Updates still available centralised somewhere? in Windows 10 Virtualization to solve the problem; Hi , this maybe the wrong Forum? (I'd appreciate a Link to elsewhere if so) for this but i came across a few other Posts in here about Updating XP and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Virtualization' started by Kbird, Jun 9, 2019.

1. Kbird Win User

Win XP Security Updates still available centralised somewhere?

Hi ,
    this maybe the wrong Forum? (I'd appreciate a Link to elsewhere if so) for this but i came across a few other Posts in here about Updating XP and I thought I had better get a bit more Serious about this with the New threat in the Media etc. That update and the one for WannaCry are easy enough to find but I am wondering if I am missing others that I should have too?.

Thanks,

KB

:)

Kbird, Jun 9, 2019

2. centralise

easy simple method enabled to centralise pages , plz .

REG LAUREN van BUUREN, Jun 9, 2019
  3. JimWynne Win User
    centralise

What pages? What does "centralise" mean in this context?

JimWynne, Jun 9, 2019
  4. Win XP Security Updates still available centralised somewhere?

centralise

Simple easy method to centralise pages

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

REG LAUREN van BUUREN, Jun 9, 2019
Thema:

Win XP Security Updates still available centralised somewhere?

1. Win XP Security Updates still available centralised somewhere? - Similar Threads - Security Updates still

2. is publisher still available?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    is publisher still available?: is publisher still available?i have it installed on my old laptop and wish to use it on my new machine so i can still use my documentsdoesnt seem to be part of Microsoft 365...
  3. Is there a help document for Win 10 file explorer somewhere?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is there a help document for Win 10 file explorer somewhere?: It seems like it must. But my search for a traditional manual style document has been fruitless so far see below complaining. I really don't want to pour over the hundreds of specific questions here and many articles in various searches to get the proper overview of what...
  4. Still patch updates are available for .NET 3.5

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Still patch updates are available for .NET 3.5: I am writing this to get know weather still patch updates are available for .NET 3.5 and is there end of date for .NET 3.5? waiting for soon reply from anyone who know about this. Thank you...
  5. May 2020 Windows Update Still Not Available

May 2020 Windows Update Still Not Available: I can't update my computer. In the bottom right it shows an update icon and says "Your version of Windows 10 will reach end of service soon. Click to download the newer version of Windows 10 to stay supported." When I click on it, the page says I am up to date and that "The...
  6. Show or Hide Updates Tool - is it still available?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Show or Hide Updates Tool - is it still available?: Hi. I had a problem which I fixed by uninstalling KB4601345. Naturally, I don't want that Update to install again so I googled myself to this page: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/...3-19219ef19cc1 Clicking on the link to the tool leads to a 404 error. Is the Show or Hide...
  7. Windows update still not showing 1809 availability

Windows update still not showing 1809 availability: Hi all, My sister's laptop - a recent HP i3-based machine featuring Windows 10 home 1803 - is still not showing 1809 as an available update when manually checking under Windows Update. The only stop block I could find online was the intel graphic driver - I have checked...
  8. Windows 10 Update 1809 not available still??

Windows 10 Update 1809 not available still??: Hello, I heard the news that the Windows 10 update 1809 has just rerolled out a few weeks ago, and yet I still haven't gotten the update. I've already known that devices with the Intel Graphics Driver version 24.x something, and I updated mine to 25.20.100.6373. I'm just...
  9. Is somewhere available Windows 10 1607 ISO to download?

Is somewhere available Windows 10 1607 ISO to download?: My brother's Dell Inspiron 1545 lost wifi ability after CU upgrade, tried everything to get it work but no result. I think it vould be get back again by installing the 1607. Is that possible? 88889
  10. Win 10 Enterprise - 1511 Update still not available???

Win 10 Enterprise - 1511 Update still not available???: Hi everyone, I was looking forward to updating my win 10 enterprise edition to the new 1511 update, but so far I've been trying for several days, but nothing has shown as yet. I have tried some of the fixes mentioned in GHACKS ARTICLE, but I've had no luck at all. For your...