Windows 10: Win10 1511 Patch Makes It Possible to Install on Low-Storage Devices

Discus and support Win10 1511 Patch Makes It Possible to Install on Low-Storage Devices in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; A fix is released to improve disk space requirements when trying to install the Windows 10 November update We have recently addressed an issue... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Cluster Head, Dec 17, 2015.

1. Win10 1511 Patch Makes It Possible to Install on Low-Storage Devices

A fix is released to improve disk space requirements when trying to install the Windows 10 November update

More and Source: http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/w...a39aa6e?auth=1

:)

Cluster Head, Dec 17, 2015

2. Is it possible to install jar files on S40 devices using Ovi Suite?

Im having Ovi 2.2 installed, but can find any app installer. For S60 I can just drag and drop files onto Ovi for installation. This does not work for S40 apps. Am I missing something or do I need Nokia PC suite for that?

heraldo---01, Dec 17, 2015
  3. Is it possible to install jar files on S40 devices using Ovi Suite?

There should be no problem associating all jar files on Ovi Suite unless you do open jar files on your PC, which I doubt. Also, the association will only affect the default program used to open them.

chanchan05, Dec 17, 2015
Thema:

Win10 1511 Patch Makes It Possible to Install on Low-Storage Devices

1. Win10 1511 Patch Makes It Possible to Install on Low-Storage Devices - Similar Threads - Win10 1511 Patch

2. Low Storage

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Low Storage: I'm having some storage issues. I have about 118GB of storage in my C drive, that is currently almost full, with about 931 GB of storage in my D drive. Everything seems to save standard to the C drive. Is there either a way to change which drive the current files are stored...
  3. Low Storage

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Low Storage: I'm having some storage issues. I have about 118GB of storage in my C drive, that is currently almost full, with about 931 GB of storage in my D drive. Everything seems to save standard to the C drive. Is there either a way to change which drive the current files are stored...
  4. Low Storage

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. WIN10 patch not installing

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    WIN10 patch not installing: I run WIN10-32bit . I've had the same problem after installing the last "Patch Tuesday" updates including yesterday's 14/05/21. Windows installs the update on my computer. I then re-boot but the computer "hangs". I try to re-boot another few times and then I get a message on...
  6. low on storage

low on storage: I am low on storage, and I have no clue what to do and I want more space. any suggestions? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/low-on-storage/7ac62bce-7400-4f79-ad94-9a061a6cae21
  7. LOW STORAGE SPACE

LOW STORAGE SPACE: I AM USING LENOVA MIX 320 TABLET. IT IS PREINSTALLED WITH WINDOWS 10. IT HAS ONLY 32 GB MEMORY. NOW I HAVENT INSTALLED ANY APPLICATION BUT THE TABLET ALWAYS SHOWS LOW STORAGE SPACE FROM THE DATE OF MY PURCHASE. HOW COME A WINDOWS OS OCCUPIES ALL THE MEMORY GIVEN BY THE MAKER...
  8. Low Storage

Low Storage: I have a 32GB laptop with a 1 TB attached hard drive. My laptop is always low on memory and can't do updates. What files can I move to the 1 TB drive to free up storage space?...
  9. LOW STORAGE

LOW STORAGE: HOW TO INCREASE 'C' DRIVE SPACE? I HAVE ONLY 2GB FREE OF 30 GB SPACE. IT HANGS MANY TIMES. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/low-storage/616d2f6b-7048-4e54-a79b-faa26efb1c03"
  10. running low on storage

running low on storage: I keep getting need to add more storage even after putting a 64gb driver (D) so is there anything else that I can do this is a relatively used laptop, about 2 years old...