Windows 10: Win10 (1803) WiFi download speed twice lower

Discus and support Win10 (1803) WiFi download speed twice lower in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello, I have a bw of 30 mbps, but when i use my laptop, i have download speed of only 15 mbps, And upload speed of 30 mbps. When i use smartphone... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by РоманОрлов_NN, Nov 17, 2018.

1. Win10 (1803) WiFi download speed twice lower

Hello,

I have a bw of 30 mbps, but when i use my laptop, i have download speed of only 15 mbps,

And upload speed of 30 mbps.

When i use smartphone in the same wifi network, it is 30/30.

Where on windows side is that limitation for dowload speed?

:)

РоманОрлов_NN, Nov 17, 2018
  2. user33331 Win User

Win10: windows update stuck at never ending loop ?

When in win10:
    • Update&security -> Windows update -> Finding update... .... .... ....
    Planning to download the latest Win10.ISO (vers.1803) and manually update:
    - Then wait that my ordered new SSD arrives and clone the old HDD to it.

user33331, Nov 17, 2018
  3. wifi downloading speed?

it means wifi speed depend on ram and processors

and how much kbps downloading speed i get with 4mbps wifi

Rainbow7---01, Nov 17, 2018
  4. Win10 (1803) WiFi download speed twice lower

Slow Download Speed

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft forums.

• I would suggest you to test the speed using any of the speed test website or app to confirm the upload and download speed.
    • I also suggest you to reset the wireless router to check if that helps.
    • You may plug in the Ethernet cable if available and check the speed.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you

Rajeshwari_Patil, Nov 17, 2018
Thema:

Win10 (1803) WiFi download speed twice lower

1. Win10 (1803) WiFi download speed twice lower - Similar Threads - Win10 1803 WiFi

2. wifi download speed slow

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    wifi download speed slow: hello , im facing a issue in wifi download speed. my wifi speed in control panel go does from 270 to 130 mbps and download speed becomes very slow but it does not affect my upload speed . pls help mei...
  3. wifi download speed slow

in Windows 10 Gaming
    wifi download speed slow: hello, guys so i am facing a problem with my intennet speed, i asked a question earlier but didnt got solved , after doing some searches i found that i was high fluctuations in download speed and some times it was 0.5 MBps but soemtimes,few it was 150 mbps . i found taht when...
  4. Windows 11 download speed lower

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 download speed lower: Hi, yesterday i update my windows to 11 to 2 pc and 1 laptop, the only have having a problem is my principal PC, the download speed went from 950MB/S to 300MB/s on test websites like speedtest, on steam i reach the maximum speed of download 55Mb/s on the laptop or other pc i...
  5. Windows 11 download speed lower

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 download speed lower: Hi, yesterday i update my windows to 11 to 2 pc and 1 laptop, the only have having a problem is my principal PC, the download speed went from 950MB/S to 300MB/s on test websites like speedtest, on steam i reach the maximum speed of download 55Mb/s on the laptop or other pc i...
  6. Wifi download speeds are bottlenecked

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wifi download speeds are bottlenecked: For whatever reason my laptop started to slow down it's download speeds a few months ago. It seems like the download speeds are being bottlenecked for all applications except for Steam and a select few others. Anything I try to download goes about 1 to 2 MB/s at max, but...
  7. Actual download speed in Microsoft Store much lower than measured download speed

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Actual download speed in Microsoft Store much lower than measured download speed: Why is the download speed in Microsoft Store so much lower than the download speed I'm measuring on speedtest.net? Evidence in this screenshot below: [ATTACH] I'm not using the internet on any other program, so it's not because of that. Microsoft Store just seems to be...
  8. lower wifi speed in my windows laptop

lower wifi speed in my windows laptop: I am getting 25 mbps speed and sometimes very less on my laptop but on the same router I am getting a full of 55-60 mbps speed on my mobile at the same distance. what could be the possible fix? some extra details 1.wifi plan: 60mbbs 2.router :...
  9. Limited WiFi download speed

Limited WiFi download speed: Hello, my other laptops/devices have download speed up to 25mb/sec while this laptop only downloads 500 kb/sec no matter what I do. I have restarted tried the following: 1) device manager, network and tried updating drivers / devices 2) I tried to go to network settings...
  10. Wifi limited download speed

Wifi limited download speed: Hi, I just install Windows 10 from windows 7, my wifi speedtest only 4,5 Mbps but once I connect using ethernet/LAN the speedtest became 15 Mbps. Both upload are on the same Speed. And when i'm using speedtest on my android phone the speed is 15 Mbps , seems there...