Windows 10: WIN10 1809 reseting my date format dd/MM/YYYY every date

Discus and support WIN10 1809 reseting my date format dd/MM/YYYY every date in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I need to have date format in dd/MM/YYYY and currency in "$". It seems the only way I could get both is set my region to English (Australia). That work... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by JASPOJ, Feb 28, 2019.

1. JASPOJ Win User

WIN10 1809 reseting my date format dd/MM/YYYY every date

I need to have date format in dd/MM/YYYY and currency in "$". It seems the only way I could get both is set my region to English (Australia). That work fine except the computer reset my date to d/MM/YYYY every day when I boot up my computer in the morning. That is very annoying especially when you need to enter date info in an Access database. Does anyone know how to stop the WIn10 doing that?

:)

JASPOJ, Feb 28, 2019
  2. RitaJames Win User

Format of date - DD MM YYYY

People in the UK / Europe write dates in the format DD MM YYYY (rather than the way Americans do - MM DD YYYY). Would it be possible to have IE11 and Windows 10 enabled to show files in folders listed in the European way please? How can this be done?

RitaJames, Feb 28, 2019
  3. IcedVolvo Win User
    Format of date - DD MM YYYY

Well actually it was only there in the Regional settings list as DD/MMM/YYYY format which gave months in the JAN/FEB etc format.

If you want the DD/MM/YYYY form you have to hand edit the option to DD/MM/YYYY format and it seems to work for all programs.

IcedVolvo, Feb 28, 2019
  4. WIN10 1809 reseting my date format dd/MM/YYYY every date

How do I set the windows date to dd/mm/YYYY format

How do I set the windows date to dd/mm/YYYY format?

Intiser Akhand (Deputy Manager, Feb 28, 2019
Thema:

WIN10 1809 reseting my date format dd/MM/YYYY every date

1. WIN10 1809 reseting my date format dd/MM/YYYY every date - Similar Threads - WIN10 1809 reseting

2. How to change date format to mm/dd/yyyy in Windows 11 File Explorer Detailed View

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to change date format to mm/dd/yyyy in Windows 11 File Explorer Detailed View: How to change date format to mm/dd/yyyy in Windows 11 File Explorer Detailed ViewI tried adding FriendlyDates to Regedit with value 0, it's not working. and there no option in File Options too....
  3. How to change date format to mm/dd/yyyy in Windows 11 File Explorer Detailed View

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to change date format to mm/dd/yyyy in Windows 11 File Explorer Detailed View: How to change date format to mm/dd/yyyy in Windows 11 File Explorer Detailed ViewI tried adding FriendlyDates to Regedit with value 0, it's not working. and there no option in File Options too....
  4. I need help changing my date format to mm-dd-yyyy. but it is not in the choices.

in Windows 10 Customization
    I need help changing my date format to mm-dd-yyyy. but it is not in the choices.: I've been trying to change my date format to mm-dd-yyyy but it is not in the choices. I live in the philippines and we're used to using the date format with the month first. I also have the region set to English Philippines.Even Microsoft Excel won't follow that format and...
  5. CHANGE DATE FORMAT FROM DD/MM/YYYY TO MM/DD/YYYY

CHANGE DATE FORMAT FROM DD/MM/YYYY TO MM/DD/YYYY: I've been having a trouble about this lately. I was trying to change the date format from dd/mm/yyyy to mm/dd/yyyy. A thread led me to find the best solution. I just tried to do trial and error, fortunately it worked for me. Just follow the steps below:1. On your task bar,...
  6. setare data in format dd/mm/yyyy pe PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    setare data in format dd/mm/yyyy pe PC: cum schimb setare datei https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/setare-data-in-format-ddmmyyyy-pe-pc/6c40811f-70f2-4fb2-853a-08374de89802
  7. dd/mm/yyyy in english

dd/mm/yyyy in english: I'm natively german, so I've lived my whole life using dd/mm/yyyy. However, it seems that, when I switch to english in the windows 10 settings, that option dissappears. I can use dd/mm/yyyy in german, so why not in english? I'd like to keep using dd/mm/yyyy, but don't want...
  8. I need UK and European date format on my laptop dd/mm/yyyy

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I need UK and European date format on my laptop dd/mm/yyyy: Europe a continent of people 740 million of them ……. all having to use the American date format of mm/dd/yyyy. I get that something's don't necessity transfer very easily from the US to Europe or Australia of Africa But surely an organization as big and as progressive s...
  9. Date format dd/mm/yyyy?? Anyone can help?

Date format dd/mm/yyyy?? Anyone can help?: I want to change the date format to dd/mm/yyyy, but in Windows 10, seem do not provide the option. Is there any approach to achieve the format? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/date-format-ddmmyyyy-anyone-can-help/a3f6d182-c993-4070-a19d-d5d77d57cde3
  10. How do I set the windows date to dd/mm/YYYY format

How do I set the windows date to dd/mm/YYYY format: How do I set the windows date to dd/mm/YYYY format? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-set-the-windows-date-to-ddmmyyyy-format/21910012-e737-48ec-9d61-f6640eb3585f

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows10 mm dd yy 1809

2. Windows 10 Version 1809 DD/MM/YYYY