Windows 10: Win10 1903 micro locked me out

Discus and support Win10 1903 micro locked me out in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; I forgot my password and micro said I tried too many times. After filling out their forms many times, they emailed me to fill it out again. I would be... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by Burris, Jul 25, 2019.

1. Burris Win User

Win10 1903 micro locked me out

I forgot my password and micro said I tried too many times. After filling out their forms many times, they emailed me to fill it out again. I would be happy to reset and keep my files but can't open usb stick or CD with media tool.Tried every way with uefi. No luck. I can't even get into Hirens or other password reset discs.
    Thanks

:)

Burris, Jul 25, 2019
  2. user33331 Win User

Win10: windows update stuck at never ending loop ?

When in win10:
    • Update&security -> Windows update -> Finding update... .... .... ....
    Planning to download the latest Win10.ISO (vers.1803) and manually update:
    - Then wait that my ordered new SSD arrives and clone the old HDD to it.

user33331, Jul 25, 2019
  3. 786Baraq Win User
    Windows 10 Professional 1903 download

Hi :

How can I download windows 10 Professional version 1903?

What is proper procedure of downloading full version of 1903 for fresh install on my desktop and Laptop?

Currently I am running window 10 Professional 1809 517

Both desktop i7 16mb RAM and 3TB HD plenty of space for everything

Laptop I5 8MB RAM and 1TB HD plety of space.

I look at the download catalaog and Win10 Professional 1903 is available with strange instructions, but no where I can find step by step instructions on downloading and installing win10 1903.

Thanks

786Baraq, Jul 25, 2019
  4. Win10 1903 micro locked me out

PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Jul 25, 2019
Thema:

Win10 1903 micro locked me out

1. Win10 1903 micro locked me out - Similar Threads - Win10 1903 micro

2. locked out of win10

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    locked out of win10: After an update, log on changed from a password to a pin. I have not set a pin! Cannot use "I have forgotten my pin" as my Dell laptop is off the net prior to logging in. Cannot turn net on from box in bottom right. Tried reset, tried most if not all booting options including...
  3. locked out of win10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    locked out of win10: After an update, log on changed from a password to a pin. I have not set a pin! Cannot use "I have forgotten my pin" as my Dell laptop is off the net prior to logging in. Cannot turn net on from box in bottom right. Tried reset, tried most if not all booting options including...
  4. locked out of win10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Completly locked out and no network win10

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Completly locked out and no network win10: After login in to my Microsoft account somehow I am locked out of my computer. In every way it says my password is wrong, my old offline pass doesn't seem to work and all the safemodes don't work either and I can't choose the "forgot" password mode because it says I have no...
  6. Completly locked out and no network win10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Completly locked out and no network win10: After login in to my Microsoft account somehow I am locked out of my computer. In every way it says my password is wrong, my old offline pass doesn't seem to work and all the safemodes don't work either and I can't choose the "forgot" password mode because it says I have no...
  7. Windows locking me out

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows locking me out: I have a windows 10 and its stuck on the lock screen not responding to any input ive tryed a few things ctrl alt delete unplugging it turing it off and on switching the boot devices all doesnt work i was uninsalling somthing and had to resart my pc it was an app that allowed...
  8. Locked out of Win10

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Locked out of Win10: Somehow i managed to lock myself out of my desktop , i cannot get past the lock screen. I changed the password 2 times but i think the problem is my username which i do not know how to change on the lock screen, help! btw , when i click on the 'i forgot my password' link it...
  9. locked out of win10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    locked out of win10: so i need some help i think. i have a win 10 msi laptop. i have been attempting to reinstall and delete everything on it as i have lost all passwords and my current password seems to no longer be accepted. the account is linked to a microsoft account.and the password still...
  10. Win10 1903 micro locked me out

in Windows 10 Support
    Win10 1903 micro locked me out: I forgot my password and micro said I tried too many times. After filling out their forms many times, they emailed me to fill it out again. I would be happy to reset and keep my files but can't open usb stick or CD with media tool.Tried every way with uefi. No luck. I can't...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. 1 microsoftget help with file explorer in windows 10

2. windows 10 v 1903 locked me out