Windows 10: Win10 1903 micro locked me out

Discus and support Win10 1903 micro locked me out in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; I forgot my password and micro said I tried too many times. After filling out their forms many times, they emailed me to fill it out again. I would be... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by Burris, Jul 25, 2019.

1. Burris Win User

Win10 1903 micro locked me out

I forgot my password and micro said I tried too many times. After filling out their forms many times, they emailed me to fill it out again. I would be happy to reset and keep my files but can't open usb stick or CD with media tool.Tried every way with uefi. No luck. I can't even get into Hirens or other password reset discs.
    Thanks

:)

Burris, Jul 25, 2019
  2. user33331 Win User

Win10: windows update stuck at never ending loop ?

When in win10:
    • Update&security -> Windows update -> Finding update... .... .... ....
    Planning to download the latest Win10.ISO (vers.1803) and manually update:
    - Then wait that my ordered new SSD arrives and clone the old HDD to it.

user33331, Jul 25, 2019
  3. 786Baraq Win User
    Windows 10 Professional 1903 download

Hi :

How can I download windows 10 Professional version 1903?

What is proper procedure of downloading full version of 1903 for fresh install on my desktop and Laptop?

Currently I am running window 10 Professional 1809 517

Both desktop i7 16mb RAM and 3TB HD plenty of space for everything

Laptop I5 8MB RAM and 1TB HD plety of space.

I look at the download catalaog and Win10 Professional 1903 is available with strange instructions, but no where I can find step by step instructions on downloading and installing win10 1903.

Thanks

786Baraq, Jul 25, 2019
  4. Win10 1903 micro locked me out

PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Jul 25, 2019
Thema:

Win10 1903 micro locked me out

1. Win10 1903 micro locked me out - Similar Threads - Win10 1903 micro

2. Win10 1903 micro locked me out

in Windows 10 Support
    Win10 1903 micro locked me out: I forgot my password and micro said I tried too many times. After filling out their forms many times, they emailed me to fill it out again. I would be happy to reset and keep my files but can't open usb stick or CD with media tool.Tried every way with uefi. No luck. I can't...
  3. Windows locked me out of my computer for no reason

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Windows locked me out of my computer for no reason: So i was cleaning my computer earlier today and getting ready for backing it up with aomei backupper, and windows decided to add a password to my user account for some reason, without notifying me first. So i tried to sign in after booting my computer, and got a message...
  4. Resetting my computer locked me out

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Resetting my computer locked me out: I had a fail update and the error named sihost.exe been popping up so I reset the computer when that happen the Defaultuser0 came in now I'm looked out anyone know the password my computer is a windows hp covert to windows 10 it happen from windows failed update * Moved...
  5. cannot load micro software locked out by Mccafe and mccafe will not uninstall

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    cannot load micro software locked out by Mccafe and mccafe will not uninstall: this is proving to be the worst I`ve ever had with windows and MicrosoftGet rid of windows cannot get to do anything as security will not allow and this is security that I do not want What can I do other than...
  6. Safe mode has locked me out

in Windows 10 Customization
    Safe mode has locked me out: Help! Safe mode has locked me out. At first I tried my pin number, but found that it was supposed to be the Microsoft password instead. So I type that in and it still said incorrect password. So I went on my phone and changed the password, came back, rebooted the laptop, re...
  7. Safe Mode recommendation has me locked out

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Safe Mode recommendation has me locked out: I put a question on here a few hours ago regarding WinRar selfextracting error message when trying to download a firmware update for a camera. I received a reply that said to restart the computer in safe mode and try it again. Well, when I opened it in safemode it asked for...
  8. My computer is locking me out

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My computer is locking me out: i dont even know what to do at this point my start button and search button dont open when i click them i cant right click them when i try to run any thing in the run box it says my computer isnt ready the only things i can open are some of my files and my command prompt....
  9. Windows 10 Update Locked Me Out

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Update Locked Me Out: In the process of moving 5files from drivers c to e, MS began an update in the middle of the 3rd file transfer. The transfer froze and later dropped through to a blue screen with only part of my desktop and my files were unavailable. I can no longer log into my computer...
  10. locked out of win10 using MS account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    locked out of win10 using MS account: hi all i have recently upgraded from Win8.1 to Win 10 and I used the MS account to login but now it does not let me login anymore, i did a pw reset for my MS account already and can login to my MS account from any device but the message showing when I use my MS account pw...