Windows 10: win10 1909 ATI HD4870 TDR Blue Screen

Discus and support win10 1909 ATI HD4870 TDR Blue Screen in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; Showing "fix TDR Failure" atikmpag.sys. Worked great on win 10 1903, I know the problem is currently no ATi driver for old display card. The windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by truelies, Jul 23, 2020.

1. truelies Win User

win10 1909 ATI HD4870 TDR Blue Screen

Showing "fix TDR Failure" atikmpag.sys. Worked great on win 10 1903, I know the problem is currently no ATi driver for old display card. The windows 10 default one is causing this problem.

So the best solution is upgrade to win 10 2004 or downgrade back to 1903?
    or
    Any modified driver for old Ati display adapter? Thanks

:)

truelies, Jul 23, 2020
  2. truelies Win User

Showing "fix TDR Failure" atikmpag.sys. Worked great on win 10 1903, I know the problem is currently no ATi driver for old display card. The windows 10 default one is causing this problem.

So the best solution is upgrade to win 10 2004 or downgrade back to 1903?
    or
    Any modified driver for old Ati display adapter? Thanks

truelies, Jul 30, 2020
  3. rml123 Win User
    Blue Screen - Video TDR Failure

Hello

I have had 2 blue screen system failures this morning. Both of them with the message Video TDR Failure. The message advised me to contact support and quote igdkmd64.sys.

The system was installing Windows Updates at the time so that is my prime suspicion. The update that was successfully installed was Intel Corporation driver update for Intel(R) HD Graphics. It appears twice at the top of the list of updates for some reason.

rml123, Jul 30, 2020
Thema:

1. win10 1909 ATI HD4870 TDR Blue Screen - Similar Threads - win10 1909 ATI

2. Video TDR failure, blue screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Video TDR failure, blue screen: The computer will suddenly crash, usually when playing a game and display this error:VIDEO TDR FAILUREcaused by nvlddmkm.sysSometimes, when the computer restarts, the screen will stay black and be unresponsive, and I'd have to turn it off and on again. I already tried...
  3. Video TDR failure, blue screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Video TDR failure, blue screen: The computer will suddenly crash, usually when playing a game and display this error:VIDEO TDR FAILUREcaused by nvlddmkm.sysSometimes, when the computer restarts, the screen will stay black and be unresponsive, and I'd have to turn it off and on again. I already tried...
  4. Video Tdr failure, blue screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Video Tdr failure, blue screen: The computer will suddenly crash, usually when playing a game and display this error:VIDEO TDR FAILUREcaused by nvlddmkm.sysI checked my graphics card driver and it's up to date.One time, the PC froze when I bumped into it. Could be related but I'm not sure.Thanks in advance....
  5. Video Tdr failure, blue screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Video Tdr failure, blue screen: The computer will suddenly crash, usually when playing a game and display this error:VIDEO TDR FAILUREcaused by nvlddmkm.sysI checked my graphics card driver and it's up to date.One time, the PC froze when I bumped into it. Could be related but I'm not sure.Thanks in advance....
  6. Video Tdr failure, blue screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Video TDR Blue Screen of Death.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Video TDR Blue Screen of Death.: Hello, Since yesterday, whenever my computer goes to sleep a BSOD error appears upon waking it up. If I put it to sleep manually this does not happen. Only when it is left idle and it times out to sleep. Is there anything I can do to fix this? I am not sure what is causing...
  8. Video TDR Blue Screen of Death.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Video TDR Blue Screen of Death.: Hello, Since yesterday, whenever my computer goes to sleep a BSOD error appears upon waking it up. If I put it to sleep manually this does not happen. Only when it is left idle and it times out to sleep. Is there anything I can do to fix this? I am not sure what is causing...
  9. Video TDR Blue Screen of Death.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. Blue Screen TDR failure

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue Screen TDR failure: I recently got a new computer and have been having frequent blue screens with TDR failure followed by “windows didn’t load correctly”, and when it is working fine the screen sometimes cuts out and then comes back like nothing happened, furthermore other times the screen and...