Windows 10: win10 1909 ATI HD4870 TDR Blue Screen

Discus and support win10 1909 ATI HD4870 TDR Blue Screen in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; Showing "fix TDR Failure" atikmpag.sys. Worked great on win 10 1903, I know the problem is currently no ATi driver for old display card. The windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by truelies, Jul 23, 2020.

1. truelies Win User

win10 1909 ATI HD4870 TDR Blue Screen

Showing "fix TDR Failure" atikmpag.sys. Worked great on win 10 1903, I know the problem is currently no ATi driver for old display card. The windows 10 default one is causing this problem.

So the best solution is upgrade to win 10 2004 or downgrade back to 1903?
    or
    Any modified driver for old Ati display adapter? Thanks

:)

truelies, Jul 23, 2020
  2. truelies Win User

Showing "fix TDR Failure" atikmpag.sys. Worked great on win 10 1903, I know the problem is currently no ATi driver for old display card. The windows 10 default one is causing this problem.

So the best solution is upgrade to win 10 2004 or downgrade back to 1903?
    or
    Any modified driver for old Ati display adapter? Thanks

truelies, Jul 30, 2020
  3. rml123 Win User
    Blue Screen - Video TDR Failure

Hello

I have had 2 blue screen system failures this morning. Both of them with the message Video TDR Failure. The message advised me to contact support and quote igdkmd64.sys.

The system was installing Windows Updates at the time so that is my prime suspicion. The update that was successfully installed was Intel Corporation driver update for Intel(R) HD Graphics. It appears twice at the top of the list of updates for some reason.

rml123, Jul 30, 2020
Thema:

1. win10 1909 ATI HD4870 TDR Blue Screen - Similar Threads - win10 1909 ATI

2. Windows 10 Blue Screen VIDEO TDR FAILURE

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Blue Screen VIDEO TDR FAILURE: I have a windows 10 gaming laptop, and for the past few days my laptop keeps crashing and gives me a blue screen saying it needs to restart. It says VIDEO TDR FAILURE. I've reinstalled the drivers for geforce experience and that hasn't helped. I tried troubleshooting, and...
  3. Blue screen at startup Win10?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Blue screen at startup Win10?: First of all. I'm a computer scientist and I know this area. So please don't answer unless you really know something. We have a PC in our company that often simply shows a blue screen when starting up. NO BSOD. Simply a blue screen. But sometimes it also boots up normally...
  4. Change Win10 1909 screen resolution for real

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Change Win10 1909 screen resolution for real: I have a PC that works amazingly well at 1920x1080, but it's normally going to be connected to a 4k monitor, and while it thinks it can handle 2160p, it actually constantly shows corruption. Up until 1909 this wasn't a problem, it's easy to change the resolution. (And yes,...
  5. Frequent Blue Screen on Windows 1909

Frequent Blue Screen on Windows 1909: I have been getting various blue screen error messages ranging from IRQL... to Kernel Security Check Failure. I have done everything from cleaning up and updating drivers all the way to factory resetting my PC. I downloaded Bluescreen Viewer and ntoskrnl.exe seems to be the...
  6. Blue Screen/Crashing Issues Video TDR Failure

Blue Screen/Crashing Issues Video TDR Failure: Occasionally, my laptop just randomly freezes up, crashes, and then restarts. Sometimes it shows a blue screen and sometimes it doesn't. It's getting really annoying since sometimes when I type up a doc and it doesn't save or when I'm playing a game and it just crashes. These...
  7. video tdr failur and dxgkrnl.sys blue screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    video tdr failur and dxgkrnl.sys blue screen: random blue screen on a hp Laptop all Drivers updated regestry is ok memtest is ok all hd are testet all Hardware Test are ok chkdsk is ok win 10 is up to date hp support is helpless anny idea ?...
  8. Frequent blue screen for windows 10 1909

Frequent blue screen for windows 10 1909: I recently changed my pc hardwares. And ive freshly reinstalled windows 10 pro 1909 using media creation tool. But im getting frequent blue screen of death. Drivers are all up-to-date. Yet I'm getting errors for driver incompatibility. Current pc configuration: Gtx 1650...
  9. Win10 - Blue Screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Win10 - Blue Screen: I used Driver Booster and updated my display driver to NVIDIA 410 M. Result is error in nvlddmkm.sys and stop code: PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA. I tried System Restore but not working. Please Help Me....
  10. Blue Screen Video TDR failure . atikmpag.sys

Blue Screen Video TDR failure . atikmpag.sys: playing game and blue screen. tried everypossible methode and could not find one. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/blue-screen-video-tdr-failure-atikmpagsys/f44ebb31-7711-4eb1-84f9-a02ad07aa5ce