Windows 10: Win10 64-bit update hung on HP Probook 650 G4

Discus and support Win10 64-bit update hung on HP Probook 650 G4 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hung now for 1hour on initial boot screen "Protected by HP Sure Start". ENTER or left click of mouse have no effect. No mouse pointer displayed. W10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by AndrewHallan, Sep 3, 2019.

1. Win10 64-bit update hung on HP Probook 650 G4

Hung now for 1hour on initial boot screen "Protected by HP Sure Start".

ENTER or left click of mouse have no effect. No mouse pointer displayed.

W10 was previously fully up to date. Network connections to this tablet and other devices working OK.

System has option set to input password on HP BIOS screen when re-booting. This should appear automatically after current display noted above.

At beginning of update warning notice said there would be several re-starts but none has been observed. Update had progressed to 27% before screen went entirely blank for some minutes before putting up HP display as noted above.

:)

AndrewHallan, Sep 3, 2019

2. I have a problem with finding drivers for my Probook 450 G4. I need USB drivers for windows 7 64 bit proffessional

Hi Khayalethu,

You can download the drivers for your HP ProBook 450 G4 Notebook PC from this link here:

HP ProBook 450 G4 Notebook PC Software and Driver Downloads | HP® Customer Support

Once there, click the drop-down menu and select Windows 7 (64-bit).

Let us know if this is the help that you needed.

Johann Eva, Sep 3, 2019
  3. Samuria Win User
    Samuria, Sep 3, 2019
  4. ali28729 Win User

Win10 64-bit update hung on HP Probook 650 G4

Windows 10 [1809 Update] Brightness Hotkeys not working [HP Probook 450 G4]

After updating to the October update, the brightness hotkeys on my HP Probook 450 G4 are no longer working.

I've tried updating Intel/nvidia graphics drivers and HP Hotkey driver but that didn't seem to resolve the problem.

Also if Microsoft has pulled the October update, should i rollback the update?

ali28729, Sep 3, 2019
Thema:

Win10 64-bit update hung on HP Probook 650 G4

1. Win10 64-bit update hung on HP Probook 650 G4 - Similar Threads - Win10 bit update

2. msd card recognized by laptop but not by the softwarenavionics on hp probook 430 g4 with...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    msd card recognized by laptop but not by the softwarenavionics on hp probook 430 g4 with...: I am trying to set up a chart plotter for a boat running chart on micro sd format fat32.I am succeeding in formatting on computer, and msd is recognized, and i have tested by adding and deleting file from drive, all good.But when it comes to the navionics software, and add or...
  3. Win10 64 bit Pro

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Win10 64 bit Pro: System says I have V1803. My computer has had no internet for couple of years. Today I hooked up to internet and tried to upgrade to V1909. Several hours later while 94% into upgrade INSTALL, I get a message saying unable to continue, system reboots and uninstalls what had...
  4. 32bit to 64 bit win10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    32bit to 64 bit win10: I have a big problem , I had before 64 bit Win 10 ( with program file x 86 ) and now I have 32 bit win10 ( without program file x86) What should I do? submitted by /u/ritamagarian123 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kjf290/32bit_to_64_bit_win10/
  5. Win10 32 bit to 64 bit?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Win10 32 bit to 64 bit?: I have a 32bit version of Windows 10 Home on a Tower PC. It is a self build that had an OEM version of Windows 7 initially that was subsequently ungraded to Windows 10. Its has a Quad Core Phenom processor and still has plenty of Ummph for what I need but I would like to...
  6. Blue screen driver problems on HP probook 470 G4

Blue screen driver problems on HP probook 470 G4: Hi, I have an HP Probook 470 G4 that I just bought. It was used from a very reliable source. I immediately did a clean install of Windows 10, 1909 with NTFS. I connected to the internet and did all the windows updates which included a bunch of drivers. It was working well...
  7. Win10 64 bit

Win10 64 bit: I have an HP laptop that came with win 10 (64 bit) preinstalled. I am not a fan of 10. I installed win 7 64 bit. 7 will not update due to an unsupported device warning. My question is if I format the drive and install 7 (yes I know it is about done) will I keep getting the...
  8. HP Probook G4 450 stuck on HP logo after Windows 10 update failure

HP Probook G4 450 stuck on HP logo after Windows 10 update failure: Hello guys, So my laptop is stuck on the hp logo after I was updating to windows 10 (build 1803) from (build 1204). The computer was restarting normally during the update installation, up until it reached 75%, that's when it went off, and showed a message : "Restoring older...
  9. Windows 10 [1809 Update] Brightness Hotkeys not working [HP Probook 450 G4]

Windows 10 [1809 Update] Brightness Hotkeys not working [HP Probook 450 G4]: After updating to the October update, the brightness hotkeys on my HP Probook 450 G4 are no longer working. I've tried updating Intel/nvidia graphics drivers and HP Hotkey driver but that didn't seem to resolve the problem. Also if Microsoft has pulled the October update,...
  10. dosbox for Win10 64 bit

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    dosbox for Win10 64 bit: I am just starting to use Dosbox and need some info. When I want to change to a path like d:\ or any other drive I cannot get the \ to show up. It comes back with the ] character, have yet to get the \ one to show? All the rest of the characters show. Why will it not show?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. hp probook 650 g4 not starting

2. hp probook 650 g4 win10 update