Windows 10: Win10, 64bit, hp laptop won't boot

Discus and support Win10, 64bit, hp laptop won't boot in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I've tried to recover, reinstall, fix... All available options...i i get same response... There was a problem recovering your pc, installing,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by TiNaMArIe49, Jan 7, 2019.

1. Win10, 64bit, hp laptop won't boot

I've tried to recover, reinstall, fix... All available options...i i get same response...

There was a problem recovering your pc,

installing, reinstalling, etc..

Command prompt, reports no errors on disk,

No bad sectors

Please help

:)

TiNaMArIe49, Jan 7, 2019
  2. Xjoejoex Win User

Hp laptop screen won’t display except occasionally

Win10, 64bit, hp laptop won't boot [​IMG]

I would like to note that step 20 comes up with no files. Perhaps this could be the source of the issues?

Xjoejoex, Jan 7, 2019
  3. Pavan_N Win User
    I have windows 10 and my printer is HP OFFICEJET PRO 8610. My laptop says it is offline What do I do?

Hi Donna,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

• Have you installed all pending Windows and driver updates?
    • Did you make any changes to your computer prior to this issue?

I suggest you to refer the link below and perform the troubleshooting steps suggested.

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Scanni...ort-for-Windows-10-won-t-come-up/td-p/5323205

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Thanks

Pavan_N, Jan 7, 2019
  4. dalchina Win User

Win10, 64bit, hp laptop won't boot

Win 10 won´t boot up, only hp logo shows

Hi, I searched for
    "how to access bios HP laptop"

HP Notebook PCs - BIOS Setup Information and Menu Options | HP® Customer Support

suggests
    F1 or F10
    Enter Setup at the red Compaq logo or blue HP logo

So when you see the HP logo (or just before) start pressing one of those.

As you can't boot your PC, your only hope of recovery is if you can boot it not from its internal disk, but from something else.

That way you have a chance of running System Restore, or restoring the registry backup. And at least you can see if you can still access the hard disk inside your PC.

Whatever you need to do will, I think, be well outside your comfort zone, so I would strongly suggest you seek help from a friend or relative.

Do you have a bootable flash drive or DVD for Win 10?
    (Your laptop apparently has a DVD drive)
    HP ProBook 6440b (NN230EA) specifications

Please download and burn a DVD for Kyhi's bootable disk available from the top of the Software and Apps section here. This should give you a Win 10 style desktop.

However, to be able to boot from it you probably need to change the boot priority in your BIOS.

dalchina, Jan 7, 2019
Thema:

Win10, 64bit, hp laptop won't boot

1. Win10, 64bit, hp laptop won't boot - Similar Threads - Win10 64bit laptop

2. Windows 11 won't boot on HP laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 won't boot on HP laptop: My HP laptop crashed during a video call and I did a hard restart. Following this, I can get to the login screen but after I log in nothing happens - there is just a black screen with a cursor. I've tried:- Pressing F2 and going into the HP PC Hardware Diagnostics UEFI menu...
  3. Windows 11 won't boot on HP laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 won't boot on HP laptop: My HP laptop crashed during a video call and I did a hard restart. Following this, I can get to the login screen but after I log in nothing happens - there is just a black screen with a cursor. I've tried:- Pressing F2 and going into the HP PC Hardware Diagnostics UEFI menu...
  4. HP Pavillion laptop won't boot...

in Windows 10 Support
    HP Pavillion laptop won't boot...: My grand-daughter has a HP Pavillion laptop which she brought over this morning as it is showing Recovery. It looks as if Windows has not loaded correctly. It then gives a choice of Restart my PC or See Advanced Repair Options. Ive had a quick look through these and tried the...
  5. Won't boot win10 64bit after install

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Won't boot win10 64bit after install: Right after win10 install when it's restarting I have a black screen which turns my monitor off and on, meaning the computer is recognising it's booting? However it just stops and repeats this process. I know there isn't a problem with my build as I am able to download and...
  6. Win10 64bit

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Win10 64bit: windows1064bit2004KB2693643 0x8024001d https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win10/f9771dca-7f2b-4c91-bae2-058493d928a3
  7. Win10 won't boot

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Win10 won't boot: Win10 is installed on a SSD and has had no problems until the other day. I have connected the SSD to my other PC and copied its contents. The SSD is C: drive and the system reserved parttion has letter F: If I try to boot from the SSD I get the error "no OS found" or...
  8. HP laptop won't boot up

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    HP laptop won't boot up: I seem to have multiple problems. I new HP laptop with Windows 10 Home Edition. I am getting the blue screen on start up but the error seems to vary. I have gotten each of these: CRITICAL PROCESS DIED SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION SYSTEM EXCEPTION THREAD NOT HANDLED KMODE...
  9. Laptop won't boot Win10 on restart

in Windows 10 Support
    Laptop won't boot Win10 on restart: I haver an Aspire V5-561p model that always crashes everytime I restart it. I started having this problem on reboot a few weeks ago and it was fixed with a ''restore point'' but yesterday after a restart, Windows 10 would't boot and I had to do a full System reset with files...
  10. HP desktop win7 32bit to win10 64bit Possible?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    HP desktop win7 32bit to win10 64bit Possible?: hello i have a old hp pavilion a6207c running win7 32bit. Its pretty slow and i wanted to upgrade the OS. Would it be possible to do windows 10? 69166

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 1909 64bit wont boot