Windows 10: Win10 activation doesn't see my new PC

Discus and support Win10 activation doesn't see my new PC in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi all, So yesterday i installed a windows to my new PC (laptop) and signed in with my microsoft account. My old laptop had win10 on it and licence... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by MarijoVidović, Aug 4, 2019.

1. Win10 activation doesn't see my new PC

Hi all,

So yesterday i installed a windows to my new PC (laptop) and signed in with my microsoft account.

My old laptop had win10 on it and licence was linked with microsoft account and i was told when i sign in on new pc it would recognize and i could choose which laptop to activate.

But my problem is that on windows activation troubleshoot i can only see my old PC and not new one.

They both run win10 pro edition, same updates, and same microsoft account

What am i doing wrong?

:)

MarijoVidović, Aug 4, 2019
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Win10 activation doesn't see my new PC [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Aug 4, 2019
  3. CyrrusV Win User
    hd6950 to hd 6970

ok
    i ve tried everything:with atiflash from dos,winflash.step by step with bios powercolor hd 6970 from the database.
    nothing,doesn´t work.any suggestion????

CyrrusV, Aug 4, 2019
  4. Win10 activation doesn't see my new PC

Activation of Windows 10 Pro doesn´t work

Hallo, i can´t activate my windows 10 Pro (free upgrade from windows 7);

Info: 0xC0EA000A

Manual activation doesn´t work either.

Important (i think): I had to re-install windows 10 (3 or even 4 times). because I had massive problems with "Start and Cortana Issues".

I hope, I don´t have to search the old product key.

PS. Yes, Windows 7 was genuine.

MichalMichalczyk, Aug 4, 2019
Thema:

Win10 activation doesn't see my new PC

1. Win10 activation doesn't see my new PC - Similar Threads - Win10 activation doesn't

2. Activating windows on a new pc

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Activating windows on a new pc: I made my windows 10 pro version a digital license on my old pc, wiped it off the ssd and now when I try to reactivate it on my new pc with the exact same microsoft profile it doesn't recognise that I have windows 10 pro linked to my microsoft account can anyone help?...
  3. Cannot see my PC on my network

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cannot see my PC on my network: I have four Windows 10 PCs and a network attached storage unit. Only one PC can see the other pcs and NAS iin the system. All of the other PCS only can see themselves. One pc was just converted from windows 7 to Windows 10 Pro and a clean install was done to accomplish...
  4. Activation issue to a new pc

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Activation issue to a new pc: Im willing to buy a new computer in a couple of days but I don't know how to activate windows if I don't have my Digital license. The one I have now I upgraded from windows 7 to windows 10 and use Digital license as a Windows Insider but unfortunately I cant find my digital...
  5. Cannot activate Win10 on new PC

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cannot activate Win10 on new PC: Hi I had PC1 with a Retail version of Win7, that I upgraded to Win8 then to Win10 I recently changed the whole PC (let's call it PC2), and I am retiring/selling PC1 (I intend to completely format it and sell it without any Windows License) PC1 License key was Linked to...
  6. Windows 10 won't activate on my new PC

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 won't activate on my new PC: Hey all, So, I recently built a new PC. After looking online, it seemed that all I had to do to move my Windows 10 Pro license across, was to link it to my Microsoft account on my old PC, then sign in with the same account on the new PC, and viola. Well, I tried that....
  7. "New" laptop doesn't see homegroup

"New" laptop doesn't see homegroup: I have an established Homegroup which all of the other computers (all running Win 10 Home) found & joined with no problems. I am trying to add an Acer 5720Z laptop with Win 10 Pro but it says "There is currently no Homegroup on the network" and invites me to start one....
  8. BSOD on new PC (Win10)

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD on new PC (Win10): Hello, i get my new PC three days ago and since yesterday i get a few BSOD. I have installed some mainboard drivers (direct downloaded from Asus for win10) and the latest driver by amd for my GPU. I installed the game GTA 5 and tryed to get my ps3-gamepads to work with...
  9. Win7 PC not seeing online Win10 PC after boot

Win7 PC not seeing online Win10 PC after boot: I have a Windows 10 PC that is online 24/7, but when I start up a Windows 7 PC on the same network, it never sees the Win10 system after it finishes booting. I have to reboot the Win10 system while the Win7 system is still running in order for the Win7 system to get the Win10...
  10. Indexing doesn't see files...

in Windows 10 Support
    Indexing doesn't see files...: I've got a lot of PDF's in my User directory, which according to the Indexing service has been indexed (and it says it's done and has indexed thousands of files). PDF's are set to search file properties only. When I search for any of the PDF's by name though I don't find...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows reactivation tool cant find my new pc

2. why doesnt my windows 10 activate NEW LAPTOP!