Windows 10: WIN10 activation... license expired, isn't it weird for a Surface product to have this problem?

Discus and support WIN10 activation... license expired, isn't it weird for a Surface product to have this problem? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; submitted by /u/Stan_Sue_Scotty [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/glg20i/win10_activation_license_expired_isnt_it_weird/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Stan_Sue_Scotty, May 17, 2020.

1. WIN10 activation... license expired, isn't it weird for a Surface product to have this problem?

/u/Stan_Sue_Scotty, May 17, 2020
  2. FernNZ Win User

Windows 10 expiring activation problem

I have a pop up message appearing on the screen saying the licence will expire 15 August, need to activate Windows in Settings. Contact admin to get product key.
    When I go to Settings it says Windows is activated and Product ID as well as Product Key is listed.
    I have tried all suggestions from the Microsoft forum to no avail.
    I am now wondering if the technician who installed Windows 10Pro, installed the wrong programme.
    I believe that the previous Windows in the laptop was Windows 8.1 home.
    Could this be the problem.
    Any help appreciated. Thanks.

FernNZ, May 17, 2020
  3. Printer isn´t working after latest update.

After the latest update from Windows, my Canon Pixma ip6600 printer isnt working. In Device Manager it shows up as working properly but when I go to print it isn´t listed as an option in any programs. Troubleshoot suggests it´s a USB 2 printer on a USB
    3 port and that that´s the problem but that cant be since it worked fine before the update. I´ve tried to uninstall and plug it back in but that doesn´t work either.

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, May 17, 2020
  4. wishihad Win User

WIN10 activation... license expired, isn't it weird for a Surface product to have this problem?

Activation options for Win10 with instant clones

We have a secure (no internet access) lab environment setup to test and validate a VMWare VDI deployment of Win10 clients.

Our issue is activation of the Win10 clients as they require re-activation every time we logoff and back on because we are using instant clones.

Does anyone have any suggestions on the best way to resolve this? Here are the options we are considering and issues as we understand them:

• Setup a KMS server
      • Requires a Volume license, which is doable
      • Documentation says we must have a minimum of 25 hosts, we don' have that in our lab
    • Use our MSDN account
      • No support for Win10 KMS license
      • No support for MKS activation
    • Manually activate each time
      • Gonna spend a lot of time on the phone WIN10 activation... license expired, isn't it weird for a Surface product to have this problem? :(
      • Win10 has no grace period so machines are crippled w/o activation
    Anyone have a thought or suggestions? I'm hoping I missed something.

Thanks

wishihad, May 17, 2020
Thema:

WIN10 activation... license expired, isn't it weird for a Surface product to have this problem?

1. WIN10 activation... license expired, isn't it weird for a Surface product to have this problem? - Similar Threads - WIN10 activation license

2. Win10 License is About to Expire

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win10 License is About to Expire: Hello All,I am getting a message now on bootup about my windows license is about to expire. This machine was bought from a refurbisher and is running well. In doing some research I have the following output from the following command slmgr.vbs /dlvSo it appears that this...
  3. Win10 License is About to Expire

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Win10 License is About to Expire: Hello All,I am getting a message now on bootup about my windows license is about to expire. This machine was bought from a refurbisher and is running well. In doing some research I have the following output from the following command slmgr.vbs /dlvSo it appears that this...
  4. Win10 License is About to Expire

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  5. WINDOWS LICENSE EXPIRED AND IS NOT ACTIVATING

WINDOWS LICENSE EXPIRED AND IS NOT ACTIVATING: AGAK GIRICreated on August 14, 2021WINDOWS LICENSE EXPIRES SOONHi, my name is ANURAG and few days ago WINDOWS LICENSE EXPIRES SOON pops on my dell laptop screen . after asking about this from microsoft community he told that the shop installed an illegal license of windows....
  6. WINDOWS LICENSE EXPIRED AND IS NOT ACTIVATING

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WINDOWS LICENSE EXPIRED AND IS NOT ACTIVATING: AGAK GIRICreated on August 14, 2021WINDOWS LICENSE EXPIRES SOONHi, my name is ANURAG and few days ago WINDOWS LICENSE EXPIRES SOON pops on my dell laptop screen . after asking about this from microsoft community he told that the shop installed an illegal license of windows....
  7. WINDOWS LICENSE EXPIRED AND IS NOT ACTIVATING

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Can activation license be expired?

Can activation license be expired?: Hello everyone,My friend bought a custom-built pc from a retailer and he has used it for 5 years without a problem.But yesterday, he got an notification "This copy of windows is not genuine" in safe mode after a very weirdo long time to start up. My first question is Why this...
  9. Windows Activation License Expiring

Windows Activation License Expiring: I received my laptop as a gift from friends, who bought it used online from a seller who seemed reputable. Upon receiving the laptop I noticed two things - one, that one of those applications for remote access and control was downloaded, and two, that the Windows Defender...
  10. license product expired

license product expired: so first of all, im sorry im bad at english because english not my first language, here's my problem i bought the laptop second hand and im pretty sure that the person who sold it to me didnt gave me the box or anything and i cant find the activation code for my license...