Windows 10: Win10 activation reverted

Discus and support Win10 activation reverted in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; My desktop computer was upgraded to Win10 two years ago. It now comes up with activation required. Per previous posts, I ran slmgr.vbs /dlv . Please... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by PeterSutherland1, Nov 9, 2018.

1. Win10 activation reverted

My desktop computer was upgraded to Win10 two years ago. It now comes up with activation required. Per previous posts, I ran slmgr.vbs /dlv . Please advise how I should proceed.

Win10 activation reverted 6446b07b-66e8-428f-9228-abecdd1cd194?upload=true.jpg

:)

PeterSutherland1, Nov 9, 2018
  2. wishihad Win User

Activation options for Win10 with instant clones

We have a secure (no internet access) lab environment setup to test and validate a VMWare VDI deployment of Win10 clients.

Our issue is activation of the Win10 clients as they require re-activation every time we logoff and back on because we are using instant clones.

Does anyone have any suggestions on the best way to resolve this? Here are the options we are considering and issues as we understand them:

• Setup a KMS server
      • Requires a Volume license, which is doable
      • Documentation says we must have a minimum of 25 hosts, we don' have that in our lab
    • Use our MSDN account
      • No support for Win10 KMS license
      • No support for MKS activation
    • Manually activate each time
      • Gonna spend a lot of time on the phone Win10 activation reverted :(
      • Win10 has no grace period so machines are crippled w/o activation
    Anyone have a thought or suggestions? I'm hoping I missed something.

Thanks

wishihad, Nov 9, 2018
  3. LEEFH33 Win User
    WIN10 UPDATES NOT WORKING. HOW TO REVERT TO WIN7?

Thank you for responding.

Just to clarify, your steps listed here is to allow me to revert to WIN7?

LEEFH33, Nov 9, 2018
  4. alone Win User

Win10 activation reverted

Display langage reverted back

I followed the suggested actions: everything OK from step 1. and I attach as requested the output for step 2.

Win10 activation reverted [​IMG]

for convenience I attach the google translation

Win10 activation reverted [​IMG]

I'm ready to act following suggestions (if any) before...going through the restore (please don't misunderstand, I'm not looking forward doing it).

I appreciate in any case your help

alone, Nov 9, 2018
Thema:

Win10 activation reverted

1. Win10 activation reverted - Similar Threads - Win10 activation reverted

2. revert out of a Diagnostic startup Win10

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    revert out of a Diagnostic startup Win10: Hello:Basically I did Diagnostic startup, currently unable to use a PIN to access Windows 10 during diagnostic modeAfter enter password to log in, it still says something went wrong, unable to log in, which means unable to change msconfig to have nominal start. I tried the...
  3. revert out of a Diagnostic startup Win10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    revert out of a Diagnostic startup Win10: Hello:Basically I did Diagnostic startup, currently unable to use a PIN to access Windows 10 during diagnostic modeAfter enter password to log in, it still says something went wrong, unable to log in, which means unable to change msconfig to have nominal start. I tried the...
  4. revert out of a Diagnostic startup Win10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. activation win10

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    activation win10: I just replaced my motherboard and now my Windows is not activated. It is embedded in my MS account and it should not be activated. Can somebody explain to me why and how to activate it?...
  6. Revert back to Win10 Build 20H2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Revert back to Win10 Build 20H2: Hello Experts, I am currently running Win10 Enterprise Build 21H1. Since being updated to this build, it has prevented my Automation software for working correctly.The Automation Software Tech Support has stated that their software is compatibly with Win10 Enterprise Build...
  7. Revert back to Win10 Build 20H2

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Revert back to Win10 Build 20H2: Hello Experts, I am currently running Win10 Enterprise Build 21H1. Since being updated to this build, it has prevented my Automation software for working correctly.The Automation Software Tech Support has stated that their software is compatibly with Win10 Enterprise Build...
  8. Revert back to Win10 Build 20H2

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. Win10 reverted back to Win7

Win10 reverted back to Win7: A few years ago, I redeemed the free Win10 offer and upgraded my computer. Previously, I was using Win7 I believe the previous Win7 installation was kept on a petition on one of my internal hard drives, whilst the new Win10 installation was kept on my SSD. Just today,...
  10. revert from Win10 upgrade to Win7

revert from Win10 upgrade to Win7: This is essentially a FYI post. I recently decided to upgrade from my Win7 pro to Win10 pro because I got an announcement that one of my programs (TurboTax) would not install or run on Win7 next year. I did this using some links / tutorials in this forum. They were pretty...