Windows 10: Win10 activation reverted

Discus and support Win10 activation reverted in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; My desktop computer was upgraded to Win10 two years ago. It now comes up with activation required. Per previous posts, I ran slmgr.vbs /dlv . Please... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by PeterSutherland1, Nov 9, 2018.

1. PeterSutherland1 Win User

Win10 activation reverted

My desktop computer was upgraded to Win10 two years ago. It now comes up with activation required. Per previous posts, I ran slmgr.vbs /dlv . Please advise how I should proceed.

Win10 activation reverted 6446b07b-66e8-428f-9228-abecdd1cd194?upload=true.jpg

:)

PeterSutherland1, Nov 9, 2018
  2. wishihad Win User

Activation options for Win10 with instant clones

We have a secure (no internet access) lab environment setup to test and validate a VMWare VDI deployment of Win10 clients.

Our issue is activation of the Win10 clients as they require re-activation every time we logoff and back on because we are using instant clones.

Does anyone have any suggestions on the best way to resolve this? Here are the options we are considering and issues as we understand them:

• Setup a KMS server
      • Requires a Volume license, which is doable
      • Documentation says we must have a minimum of 25 hosts, we don' have that in our lab
    • Use our MSDN account
      • No support for Win10 KMS license
      • No support for MKS activation
    • Manually activate each time
      • Gonna spend a lot of time on the phone Win10 activation reverted :(
      • Win10 has no grace period so machines are crippled w/o activation
    Anyone have a thought or suggestions? I'm hoping I missed something.

Thanks

wishihad, Nov 9, 2018
  3. LEEFH33 Win User
    WIN10 UPDATES NOT WORKING. HOW TO REVERT TO WIN7?

Thank you for responding.

Just to clarify, your steps listed here is to allow me to revert to WIN7?

LEEFH33, Nov 9, 2018
  4. alone Win User

Display langage reverted back

I followed the suggested actions: everything OK from step 1. and I attach as requested the output for step 2.

Win10 activation reverted [​IMG]

for convenience I attach the google translation

Win10 activation reverted [​IMG]

I'm ready to act following suggestions (if any) before...going through the restore (please don't misunderstand, I'm not looking forward doing it).

I appreciate in any case your help

alone, Nov 9, 2018
Thema:

1. Win10 activation reverted - Similar Threads - Win10 activation reverted

2. Win10 motherboard change activation saga

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Win10 motherboard change activation saga: I recently changed the motherboard and CPU in my primary system. It was running Win10 Pro X64, upgraded from Win8.1 . That was an upgrade from Win 8, which was an upgrade from Win7, which was... you get the idea. The ancestral OS was retail. The most recent license I had...
  3. UAC reverting on Dell laptops fresh install of Win10

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    UAC reverting on Dell laptops fresh install of Win10: I have a dell laptop that I'm attempting to change the UAC settings on. I have logged in as both a machine admin and a domain admin, changed the setting for UAC to notify me only when programs try to make changes to my computer. Then did a reboot. The settings held fine for...
  4. Does activation remain valid in case of revert to Win7?

Does activation remain valid in case of revert to Win7?: If I revert to the previous Win version before the 30 day trial period of Win 10 is over: Will I be able to install Win10 any time after 29 of July 2016? Reason: I started the upgrade, but some unforeseen circumstances will detain me from finishing the upgrade and...
  5. Activation and Purchasing Win10?

Activation and Purchasing Win10?: Hi all, I have some questions here below regarding Activation. 1. If I insert a new hard drive on my notebook and then reinstall Win10, will Win10 still be activated or do I have to purchase another copy of Windows with a different product key for reactivation? On my...
  6. Win10 Home Activation delayed

Win10 Home Activation delayed: Moin moin Guys and Hello Just happened to run into thisIssue, so wanted to let you know Win10 Home, new Installation(clean System, newly setup), keeps claiming - no Activation possible - for all Saturday Turned into activated at Sunday So Patience will be needed...
  7. activation required win10

activation required win10: Hello, I recently changed my laptop's motherboard, and after few days windows is asking for activation. Although prior changing the motherboard everything was running just fine. I upgraded from win 7 with genuine key. 22265
  8. Persistent activation errors with Win10 pro

Persistent activation errors with Win10 pro: I originally upgraded from 7 (licence obtained through msdn), and got my first 'activate windows error 2 weeks later). Called ms and got a confirmation I'd, which entered fine and worked for another few days, until I. Got the activation error again. Tried a fresh install...
  9. Upgraded to win10, then reverted back. Am I still registered?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Upgraded to win10, then reverted back. Am I still registered?: I have an HP Pavilion laptop that came with Win 8.1 installed. Last year, I upgraded it to Win 10, and the upgrade went smoothly, but the HDMI out didn't work any more. Since I use that a lot, and I couldn't find an easy solution for it, I used the recover feature to revert...
  10. New Computer w/ Win10 Factory Install >> Revert to Win7?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    New Computer w/ Win10 Factory Install >> Revert to Win7?: I'm sorry to create a new thread. This topic has been addressed in other threads, but it's hard to make heads or tails "IF" I should, or "IF" I can even do this. Driver compatibility, software, et. In a nutshell, I want to take a computer with Windows 10 factory install,...