Windows 10: Win10 Admin

Discus and support Win10 Admin in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Problem. Win10. Trying to delete a file, i'm signed in and it tells me i'm an Admin. However when I try to delete, it says I need permission from... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by GlennStallard1, Oct 13, 2018.

1. Win10 Admin

Problem. Win10. Trying to delete a file, i'm signed in and it tells me i'm an Admin. However when I try to delete, it says I need permission from admin? under my profile it shows me as Admin.

At one point I used to get a pop up box asking for the admin password, that doesn't happen any more either.

Can anyone help please

Thanks

Glenn

:)

GlennStallard1, Oct 13, 2018
  2. Namslas90 Win User

admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, Oct 13, 2018
  3. angus Win User
    Settings can't be opened using the built-in administrator account

Hello,
    Unfortunately I have the same issue as Dabz from upgrading win7 to win10.
    I've tried opening settings using all the suggested methods and it will not load using my account with Administrator access nor the built-in Administrator profile. I also tried other methods not listed such as using Run. Control panel is just a stepping stone to add users in Settings.
    I'm also having explorer.exe issues, which I believe is preventing Settings from loading.
    Using cmd (Admin) I successfully created a new user profile [and granted admin access also using cmd (Admin)], however win10 will not allow this account to log on. win10 does not list this new user within control panel but it does in the start menu. win10 will not allow to log in or switch to the new account via the start menu either.
    I can access settings in Safe Mode but this will not allow me to create a new account.
    Any help/suggestions will be greatly appreciated.
    Cheers

angus, Oct 13, 2018
  4. user33331 Win User

Win10 Admin

Win10: windows update stuck at never ending loop ?

When in win10:
    • Update&security -> Windows update -> Finding update... .... .... ....
    Planning to download the latest Win10.ISO (vers.1803) and manually update:
    - Then wait that my ordered new SSD arrives and clone the old HDD to it.

user33331, Oct 13, 2018
Thema:

Win10 Admin

1. Win10 Admin - Similar Threads - Win10 Admin

2. Win10 ReInstall with "Keep My Files" now forces a failed Admin account on login

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win10 ReInstall with "Keep My Files" now forces a failed Admin account on login: I performed a re-install of Win 10 on my laptop using the automated process allowing me to keep my files just hoping to freshen things uplaptop is a few years old. The install process was fine but now whenever there is a restart or a win update the computer shows an Admin...
  3. Win10 ReInstall with "Keep My Files" now forces a failed Admin account on login

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Win10 ReInstall with "Keep My Files" now forces a failed Admin account on login: I performed a re-install of Win 10 on my laptop using the automated process allowing me to keep my files just hoping to freshen things uplaptop is a few years old. The install process was fine but now whenever there is a restart or a win update the computer shows an Admin...
  4. Win10 ReInstall with "Keep My Files" now forces a failed Admin account on login

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Domain Admin account does not have admin privileges on domain Win10 and Windows 11...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Domain Admin account does not have admin privileges on domain Win10 and Windows 11...: Environment:DC/AD: Windows Server 2022Workstation: Windows 10 and 11 Issue:I have two accounts that belong to "Domain Admins" and "Administrators" groups, the domain admin accounts are denied elevated privileges on client Windows 10 and 11 machine, and it is continually...
  6. Domain Admin account does not have admin privileges on domain Win10 and Windows 11...

Domain Admin account does not have admin privileges on domain Win10 and Windows 11...: Environment:DC/AD: Windows Server 2022Workstation: Windows 10 and 11 Issue:I have two accounts that belong to "Domain Admins" and "Administrators" groups, the domain admin accounts are denied elevated privileges on client Windows 10 and 11 machine, and it is continually...
  7. 27 GB in admin\AppData\Local\Temp - Win10 21H2 Pro

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    27 GB in admin\AppData\Local\Temp - Win10 21H2 Pro: https://imgur.com/Ac527P5https://imgur.com/FJNTQ351st Imgur Link is Samples of what I see via - RUN: %temp% -- C:\users\Me admin\AppData\Local\Temp2nd Imgur via WizTree app shows there are 17,089 Files in the hi-lighted Temp folder & 29.2 GB totalDisk Cleanup even shows only...
  8. 27 GB in admin\AppData\Local\Temp - Win10 21H2 Pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    27 GB in admin\AppData\Local\Temp - Win10 21H2 Pro: https://imgur.com/Ac527P5https://imgur.com/FJNTQ351st Imgur Link is Samples of what I see via - RUN: %temp% -- C:\users\Me admin\AppData\Local\Temp2nd Imgur via WizTree app shows there are 17,089 Files in the hi-lighted Temp folder & 29.2 GB totalDisk Cleanup even shows only...
  9. 27 GB in admin\AppData\Local\Temp - Win10 21H2 Pro

10. USB3 to VGA adapter working under Admin but not User account Win10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB3 to VGA adapter working under Admin but not User account Win10: Kia ora hello I am trying to extend my desktop Windows 10 to an external monitor via a USB3-to-VGA adapter. I have installed the drivers 'dongle' is a generic one - installed with 'Windows7-Windows10_2.0.2.exe', rebooted the PC and find that the adapter is recognised...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. win10 built in admin error