Windows 10: Win10 AMD Graphic Card Problem

Discus and support Win10 AMD Graphic Card Problem in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, Last week, I wanted to enter some applications on my computer, I noticed that my graphic card driver is out of date. I tried to update AMD 's... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Filiz Özkan, Aug 6, 2019.

1. Win10 AMD Graphic Card Problem

Hi,
    Last week, I wanted to enter some applications on my computer, I noticed that my graphic card driver is out of date.
    I tried to update AMD 's Radeon HD 3850 for but I saw that there is not a driver for Win 10.
    When I searched on the internet, I downloaded the following driver (https://drp.su/en/devices/video/amd/amd-mobility-radeon-hd-3850?os=windows-10-x64).
    Unfortunately, my computer is broken.
    The screen resolution remained at 1204x769 was normally 1920x1440.
    sleep mode does not work, can not enter any of the applications that want a powerful system, there are a few more problems like these.
    I found the ID of the driver that was installed in the past: c7179335.inf_amd64_14671056f7af5d3b. but I can not find on the Internet.
    Please help me!

:)

Filiz Özkan, Aug 6, 2019
  2. AndreePin Win User

graphics card problems

Hi,

Your computer makes a noise or beeps from your internal speaker because it failed to detect the graphics card. What we can suggest is for you to try cleaning your graphics card with a pencil eraser. Here are the steps below:

• Turn your computer off.
    • Pull out your video/graphics card.
    • Rubbed the cold contacts with soft pencil eraser.
    • Connect your video/graphics card back to the computer.
    Kindly note that this is just a temporary fix. If the case still continues, I suggest that you contact your graphics card's manufacturer.

Let us know how it goes.

AndreePin, Aug 6, 2019
  3. Gerret Win User
    AMD graphic card problem (Probook 4540s)

Hi,

I have problem with AMD driver in this laptop (Probook 4540s). I tried many drivers, but it was useless. My problem is I cannot configure switchable graphic card. Installer tells me everything is OK, but it look like only the Control center is installed.
    (Windows 10, 64bit)

This is example of my problem

How it should look like

Win10 AMD Graphic Card Problem [​IMG]

This is how it look like on my laptop

Win10 AMD Graphic Card Problem [​IMG]

Thanks for any advice

Gerret, Aug 6, 2019
  4. Win10 AMD Graphic Card Problem

windows 10 and AMD Radeon HD7400 graphic card compatibility

I recently upgraded to win10 from Win7 and the graphic driver is not supported anymore.

when i open device manager there is a yellow triangle next to the graphic card detail,stating that there is some problem with the card,i tried updating the drivers but from what i have read and come to know is that the graphic card is not supported.

I have a HP dv6-6115tx running a AMD Radeon HD7400 graphic card,is there a way to solve this problem or should i do a rollback to win7..??

thanks.

AnkitJain9031, Aug 6, 2019
Thema:

Win10 AMD Graphic Card Problem

1. Win10 AMD Graphic Card Problem - Similar Threads - Win10 AMD Graphic

2. problems with new amd radeon graphics card

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    problems with new amd radeon graphics card: I bought a Dell OptiPlex 990 and a AMD Radeon HD 7670 graphics card the listing was kinda sketchy tbh. I recently installed it into my pc, following a tutorial just to make sure I didn't do anything wrong. After installing it I plugged my monitor into via a vga cable and that...
  3. problems with new amd radeon graphics card

in Windows 10 Gaming
    problems with new amd radeon graphics card: I bought a Dell OptiPlex 990 and a AMD Radeon HD 7670 graphics card the listing was kinda sketchy tbh. I recently installed it into my pc, following a tutorial just to make sure I didn't do anything wrong. After installing it I plugged my monitor into via a vga cable and that...
  4. problems with new amd radeon graphics card

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. how to change a amd graphics card

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to change a amd graphics card: so there is 2 graphics card in my laptop one is AMD Radeon TM and the other is Radeon RX 5500Mso my problem is i cant find the thing called the gpu workload option in the amd graphics software adrenaline editionso someone pls help me wiht this missin GPU workload option...
  6. AMD Graphics Card

AMD Graphics Card: Hello, I have an issue with my windows 10 laptop. It has an AMD Radeon 520 - 2GB Graphics Card. Yet on device manager it says I have AMD Radeon R5 M435. I'm assuming this is a 4GB card hence when I play GTAV it says I have a 4GB and gameplay gets really choppy.When I...
  7. AMD Graphics card problem

AMD Graphics card problem: Hi,I am having a problem with my AMD graphics card. Everything was fine, till about a month and half ago. My pc just got stuck, so I restarted the pc and I had these horizontal lines across my screen, then this old loading screen that looked like windows vista, then I got a...
  8. amd graphic card is not used but installed

amd graphic card is not used but installed: [ATTACH] there is written windows did noot start drive because it can cause computer unstabe how to fix this the gpu only work in 3D paint app not in photoshop or any other apps PLS HELP...
  9. AMD graphic card problem (Probook 4540s)

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    AMD graphic card problem (Probook 4540s): Hi, I have problem with AMD driver in this laptop (Probook 4540s). I tried many drivers, but it was useless. My problem is I cannot configure switchable graphic card. Installer tells me everything is OK, but it look like only the Control center is installed. (Windows 10,...
  10. Win10 upgrade problem vs. graphics card

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Win10 upgrade problem vs. graphics card: About two years ago I built a Win10 computer, using an Asus M5A78L-MLE MB (I usually use ASRock MB). To my dismay, the on-board graphics weren't working. I remembered I had an old (8-9 years?) XFX GeFORCE graphics card and I plugged it in and all seemed well. Now suddenly...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. win10 shows 1920x1440 resolution

2. m4a78lt-mle could not configure as one or two compents