Windows 10: Win10 and no sound after restore from hibernate

Discus and support Win10 and no sound after restore from hibernate in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, last few days after last Win10 64bit updates, ver 10.0.18363.836 is no sound Realtek after restore from hibernate during play sound is sound... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by MilanSalka, May 26, 2020.

1. Win10 and no sound after restore from hibernate

Hello,

last few days after last Win10 64bit updates, ver 10.0.18363.836 is no sound Realtek after restore from hibernate during play sound is sound bar moving, but no sound is hear from speaker.

After restart notebook is sound again working.

Thank you for support.

:)

MilanSalka, May 26, 2020

2. i have no hibernate option in win10

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I suggest you to follow the methods below and check if it helps:

Method 1

I suggest you to run the Power troubleshooter and check if the issue persists:

• Press Windows key to launch Start screen.
    • Type “Troubleshooting” without quotes and click on Troubleshooting.
    • In the new window, click View all on the left pane.
    • In the list of options, click on Power.
    • Click Next and follow the on-screen instructions.
    Method 2: Reset and restore the power plans to default

I suggest you to reset the power settings and check if it helps. Follow the steps to restore the power settings:

• Press Windows key + X.
    • Choose Command prompt (Admin) from the context menu.
    • In the command prompt, type powercfg –restoredefaultschemes and hit
      Enter.
    • Exit command prompt.
    • Check whether you are getting the Hibernate option.
    Note: This would reset the power plan settings to default. Any customized power plans are would be removed.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Giridhar J, May 26, 2020
  3. cadaveca Win User
    Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue Win10 and no sound after restore from hibernate :p

cadaveca, May 26, 2020
  4. Win10 and no sound after restore from hibernate

Missing hibernate button

Hi Yusak,

We would like to isolate this issue that you're having right now. Will you be able to provide the exact error message that you recieved?

We suggest that you try to enable hibernation on your device using the Command Prompt.

To make hibernation available, follow these steps:

• Click Start, and then type cmd in the Start Search box.
    • In the search results list, right-click Command Prompt, and then click Run as Administrator.
    • When you are prompted by User Account Control, click Continue.
    • At the command prompt, type powercfg.exe /hibernate on, and then press Enter.
    • Type exit, and then press Enter to close the Command Prompt window.

We will wait for your response.

Regards.

Leviozar Gam, May 26, 2020
Thema:

Win10 and no sound after restore from hibernate

1. Win10 and no sound after restore from hibernate - Similar Threads - Win10 sound restore

2. Sound scheme after resume PC from hibernate state

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sound scheme after resume PC from hibernate state: Good day.I change Sound scheme to "No sound": but after resume PC from hibernate state the sound scheme is always back to "Default settings changed":My OS: Windows 10 22h2....
  3. Sound scheme after resume PC from hibernate state

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sound scheme after resume PC from hibernate state: Good day.I change Sound scheme to "No sound": but after resume PC from hibernate state the sound scheme is always back to "Default settings changed":My OS: Windows 10 22h2....
  4. Sound scheme after resume PC from hibernate state

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Can't restore from hibernate after RAM upgrade

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Can't restore from hibernate after RAM upgrade: Hi,I had 12 GB of RAM from 8 + 4 GB RAM modules. I switched the 4 GB module to a 16 GB, so now i have 24 GB RAM. The new RAM module have the exactly same parameters except the size as the 8 GB module.The problem is that after this upgrade, the notebook can't restore the...
  6. Can't restore from hibernate after RAM upgrade

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't restore from hibernate after RAM upgrade: Hi,I had 12 GB of RAM from 8 + 4 GB RAM modules. I switched the 4 GB module to a 16 GB, so now i have 24 GB RAM. The new RAM module have the exactly same parameters except the size as the 8 GB module.The problem is that after this upgrade, the notebook can't restore the...
  7. Can't restore from hibernate after RAM upgrade

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Windows 10 is unable to restore from hibernation

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 is unable to restore from hibernation: here is the bugcheck record:******************************************************************************** ** Bugcheck Analysis ** ********************************************************************************DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133The DPC watchdog detected a prolonged...
  9. Bypassing the login screen after restore from sleep or hibernation

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Bypassing the login screen after restore from sleep or hibernation: I have my desktop set up to boot directly into Windows when starting up, that is, no password. I would like to have the same behavior when I restart after sleep or hibernation, but I can't find a way to do that. 173844
  10. Sound disappearing after hibernation or sleep

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Sound disappearing after hibernation or sleep: My new PC won't play sound after hibernation or sleep, so I have to completely restart to make it work again. I didn't have the same issue with my previous PC. Is there a setting I can change to make it work?...