Windows 10: [Win10 Anniversary] Windows Logon No Response

Discus and support [Win10 Anniversary] Windows Logon No Response in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi, the latest Windows Update causing some weird issue to me. 1. OS boot into Lock screen > enter my pin/password, and successfully Logon into... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by yeo1992cc, Aug 24, 2016.

1. yeo1992cc Win User

[Win10 Anniversary] Windows Logon No Response

Hi, the latest Windows Update causing some weird issue to me.

1. OS boot into Lock screen > enter my pin/password, and successfully Logon into Window.
    2. After Idle, my Window is set to Lock screen.
    3. Attempt logon into Window, Lock screen shows loading circle, but then nothing happen. Still at Lock screen.
    (not happen everytime)

I know that there is some issue on the anniversary update when using both SSD and HDD.
    My specs:
    [1] Crucial M500 120GB mSata SSD (OS installed here)
    [2] Seagate Momentus 500GB 7200.4 HDD

Would like to seek for solutions. Thanks.

:)

yeo1992cc, Aug 24, 2016

2. Keeping Windows 10 from displaying the last logged on User

Follow the procedure here to disable auto logon (applies to both Win10 home & Win10 Pro):

Can I disable auto logon on windows 10 home

Yuri Nathan, Aug 24, 2016
  3. Commodus Win User
    Windows 10 Store prevents installation of Play Anywhere games on Storage Space error 0x80073cf9 & 0x80073d0b

Hi,

thanks for the response. Please see answers below:

• This is a new high end PC that was setup directly with the Windows 10 Anniversary Update ISO.
    • No update. Fresh install with Win10 Anniversary update.
    • Yes.
    • Yes. Machine has all the latest updates and enrolled in Windows Insider program.
    Thanks,

Tony

Commodus, Aug 24, 2016
  4. yeo1992cc Win User

# What I had done #
    1. Scan Malware (false result)
    2. Run DISM and SFC (no corruption)

yeo1992cc, Aug 24, 2016
Thema:

1. [Win10 Anniversary] Windows Logon No Response - Similar Threads - Win10 Anniversary Logon

2. Slow Response of Laptop on Win10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Slow Response of Laptop on Win10: My Lenovo P43s is slow in responding to almost every input. Typing or selecting text, deleting items, opening up .pdf's in Acrobat, almost every operation has a slight delay.Its most noticeable in Word 365. It can be a letter or two behind when typing, same with selecting...
  3. Slow Response of Laptop on Win10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Slow Response of Laptop on Win10: My Lenovo P43s is slow in responding to almost every input. Typing or selecting text, deleting items, opening up .pdf's in Acrobat, almost every operation has a slight delay.Its most noticeable in Word 365. It can be a letter or two behind when typing, same with selecting...
  4. Slow Response of Laptop on Win10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Logon Problem (Win10 to Win7)

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Logon Problem (Win10 to Win7): First off I have to note by no means am I a network guru so please bear with me. I have a question/problem with networking. I have 5 PC’s - 4 laptops and a desktop. Lap1 (Win10), Lap2 (Win10), Lap3 (Win8), Lap4 (Win7), Desk (Win7). I routinely logon to Desk and Lap4 from...
  6. Anniversary Update Win10 printer not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Anniversary Update Win10 printer not working: This is the 3rd major upgrade/update and each time I have had to re-install printer, drivers, etc. All steps have been taken again this time, with tech support and on my own. Documents are sitting in the print queue, but my printer will not print them. I am not the only...
  7. Windows 10 Anniversary Laggy Response from Programs

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 Anniversary Laggy Response from Programs: Hi All Laggy Response from Programs, I should have more than enough memory and processor speed and internet speed, but so laggy I can barely type in the one program Programs running MS Edge Firestorm viewer, 3rd party Secondlfie viewer VIrtualDj 8.2.3343 think...
  8. Win10 Anniversary "Search" not working

in Windows 10 Support
    Win10 Anniversary "Search" not working: I just noticed that my "Search" function does not work anymore. I press the Start button or the search icon in the taskbar and try to type, but nothing more happens. Any ideas why this might've happened? 66077
  9. Win10 Anniversary Update Woes

in Windows 10 Support
    Win10 Anniversary Update Woes: Updated yesterday to Anniversary Update. My PC worked AoK for about an hour and then the Desktop stopped working. The mouse pointer still moved around, but will not activate the start menu, or any applications. Resorted to a hard re-boot. After that, Win-AU would work for 15...
  10. issues with Win10 anniversary 14.393.10 (1607)

in Windows 10 Support
    issues with Win10 anniversary 14.393.10 (1607): I upgraded 7 machines to 1607. All of these machines are running 1511, 3 of the machines had 32-bit versions (1 Asus transformer, 1 Asus Tablet and 1 HP Stream Tablet). All these machines upgraded and migrated without any issues. Of the remaining 4 machines, 2 are Intel...