Windows 10: Win10 Aplication Error ETDTouch.exe

Discus and support Win10 Aplication Error ETDTouch.exe in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; After upgrading to Win10 version 1903 each time I start the computer I get the following error: "The exception integer division by zero. (0x0000094)... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MichaelElliff, Aug 16, 2019.

1. Win10 Aplication Error ETDTouch.exe

After upgrading to Win10 version 1903 each time I start the computer I get the following error:

"The exception integer division by zero. (0x0000094) occurred in the application at location 0x00007FFGE59D40B5.

Click on OK to terminate the program."

After which win10 will open and everything loads.

:)

MichaelElliff, Aug 16, 2019

2. VB6 on Win10

Hello All,

I have an EXE which was written in VB6 edition. It uses a "Comm Port" and lists all the available COMM ports of the system in a drop down. This EXE works well on Win7 and Win8.

But, when we use this EXE (developed in VB6) on Win10 OS, then dropdown containing the list of COMM ports is empty (even if the computer has few COMM ports available).

We have another EXE developed in VB2010 edition. This EXE lists all the COMM ports in a dropdown on: Win7, Win8 and Win10.

But, an EXE developed in VB6 doesn't work on Win10.

My expectation:

1. Can we "somehow" make an EXE (written in VB6) to list all available COMM ports on Win10 OS?

2. If above is not possible, then what is an alternate solution for it?

~

Heramb Phadke, Aug 16, 2019
  3. Wombo Win User
    Windows Won't Update? (Error 0x80d0602)

When I get to the step that says del %ALLUSERSPROFILE%\Application Data\Microsoft\Network\Downloader\qmgr*.dat, nothing happens.

When I get to step 5 and type in
    • regsvr32.exe mshtml.dllN
    It gives me this:

Win10 Aplication Error ETDTouch.exe [​IMG]

Wombo, Aug 16, 2019
  4. Win10 Aplication Error ETDTouch.exe

microsoft office aplication e90

for nokia e90 communicater,

how to get microsoft office aplication in nokia e90?

please tell me how to do it step by step!

thank you b4 Win10 Aplication Error ETDTouch.exe ;)

nana_hanifah, Aug 16, 2019
Thema:

Win10 Aplication Error ETDTouch.exe

1. Win10 Aplication Error ETDTouch.exe - Similar Threads - Win10 Aplication Error

2. Aplication crashes due to : 0xc0000005 Error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Aplication crashes due to : 0xc0000005 Error: Hello, I am having alot of issues lateley with crashes of my applications. It the ShooterGameServer.exe ARK Server. They start normal and crash probably when a player does something that required the ShooterGameServer.exe to access something. Sadly i am not the best with...
  3. Aplication crashes due to : 0xc0000005 Error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Aplication crashes due to : 0xc0000005 Error: Hello, I am having alot of issues lateley with crashes of my applications. It the ShooterGameServer.exe ARK Server. They start normal and crash probably when a player does something that required the ShooterGameServer.exe to access something. Sadly i am not the best with...
  4. Aplication crashes due to : 0xc0000005 Error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. problems with aplication

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    problems with aplication: hello, i have problem with microsoft store: i have game pass and i was trying to play my favorite game but i can't turn on xbox game pass aplication so i delated this and instaled once again, and i got error when i was trying to instal aplication, now, im trying to instal...
  6. WER FAULT - aplication error

WER FAULT - aplication error: I have constantly appearing box with information: WER Fault.exe - application errorThe instruction in 0x00007FF854D278FD referenced the memory at address 0x00007FF85CE27904. The memory cannot be read. Click OK to abort the application. Additionally, I can't run most of...
  7. Win10 Log in: SS3Svc32.exe

in Windows 10 Customization
    Win10 Log in: SS3Svc32.exe: Hi All: when i turn my desktop PC on every day, this strange request comes on: it is an ".exe" file with the name: SS3Svc32.exe it comes on EVERYTIME i turn the PC on. may i ask if this is ok or something is wrong please? why is it asking me this each time? thank...
  8. dwm.exe aplication error - restarted wiondows 10

dwm.exe aplication error - restarted wiondows 10: My dwm.exe restarted for 0.5 seconds like 7 mins ago error code is:0x5ec8 dwm.exe, versión: 10.0.18362.387 dwmcore.dll, versión: 10.0.18362.1110 exception code 0xc0000005 I dont know what more info i need to give for see what happened. now everything is fine my...
  9. Error exe

Error exe: I keep getting this error on my dell laptop and as a result, I am unable to download any programs from the Internet. How can I fix this? (the institution at 0x00000000774359A0 referenced memory at 0x00000000774359A0. the required data was not placed into memory because of...
  10. Runtime error of rundll32.exe on Win10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Runtime error of rundll32.exe on Win10: Has anyone met this issue? It came sometimes, but I don't know why it happens. [img] 59047

Users found this page by searching for:

1. etdtouch.exe - application error

2. ETDTouch.exe

3. showing that cant open the application etd.touch.exe