Windows 10: Win10 Application Delete With Cmd

Discus and support Win10 Application Delete With Cmd in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi everyone Installed on Win10 candy crush application, which cmd command can I delete? wmic product get name where name="candy crush" call uninstall... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by fenomist, Dec 26, 2018.

1. fenomist Win User

Win10 Application Delete With Cmd

Hi everyone

Installed on Win10 candy crush application, which cmd command can I delete?

wmic
    product get name
    where name="candy crush" call uninstall

not working, this only delete in add/remove programs.

i want to delete the application with cmd.

thank you *Smile

:)

fenomist, Dec 26, 2018
  2. angus Win User

Settings can't be opened using the built-in administrator account

Hello,
    Unfortunately I have the same issue as Dabz from upgrading win7 to win10.
    I've tried opening settings using all the suggested methods and it will not load using my account with Administrator access nor the built-in Administrator profile. I also tried other methods not listed such as using Run. Control panel is just a stepping stone to add users in Settings.
    I'm also having explorer.exe issues, which I believe is preventing Settings from loading.
    Using cmd (Admin) I successfully created a new user profile [and granted admin access also using cmd (Admin)], however win10 will not allow this account to log on. win10 does not list this new user within control panel but it does in the start menu. win10 will not allow to log in or switch to the new account via the start menu either.
    I can access settings in Safe Mode but this will not allow me to create a new account.
    Any help/suggestions will be greatly appreciated.
    Cheers

angus, Dec 26, 2018
  3. Win10 - shutdown network card via CMD

For now, I need your help by doing the following to further isolate your concern:

Step 1 - Reboot the Network Device.

• Switch off your modem or router, wait for 10-20 seconds and plug it back in.
    • Wait for about 30 secs to reboot.
    • After rebooting your router, proceed to the next step below.
    Step 2 - Ping www.microsoft.com
    server then tell us the result through a screenshot.

• Press Windows key + R to open the run window.
    • Type cmd, then press Enter.
    • Type ping www.microsoft.com
      and press Enter.
      • If you receive 4 replies, it means the site is working properly.
      • If you got a request time out, it means that your connection has issues.
    Step 3 - Scan your PC for viruses and malwares by using Windows Defender.

• Click Ask me anything.
    • Type Windows Defender, then click it.
    • In Home tab, click Full then click Scan now.
    • Wait for the process to finish. If there are any findings after the scan, send us the screenshot.
    Get back to us if you can perform these steps.

Johann Eva, Dec 26, 2018
  4. topgundcp Win User

Unable to delete a folder - Invalid folder name

Suggestion:
    1. Run chkdsk x: /r to make sure that there's no HD corruption.
      x: is the drive containing the folder you want to delete.
    2. Try to delete the folder again. If still does not work, go to step 3.
    3. Download: Download - Linux Mint and create a bootable USB using: Rufus - Create bootable USB
    4. Boot up with Linux Mint and try to delete the folder again.
      NOTE: Unlike WinPE. Linux does not have any Windows permission imposed to it so it is easier to delete.

topgundcp, Dec 26, 2018
Thema:

1. Win10 Application Delete With Cmd - Similar Threads - Win10 Application Delete

2. Deleted "Desktop" literally with cmd

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Deleted "Desktop" literally with cmd: I had some corrupted files on the desktop I tried to delete by using the command prompt. I typed something like this del "C:User\"username"\OneDrive\Desktop and forgot to add the file I wanted to delete. Now my computer is on a repairing automatically loop. I tried to reset...
  3. Deleted "Desktop" literally with cmd

in Windows 10 Customization
    Deleted "Desktop" literally with cmd: I had some corrupted files on the desktop I tried to delete by using the command prompt. I typed something like this del "C:User\"username"\OneDrive\Desktop and forgot to add the file I wanted to delete. Now my computer is on a repairing automatically loop. I tried to reset...
  4. Accidentaly deleted cmd

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Accidentaly deleted cmd: I accidentaly deleted command prompt from system 32 files is there anyway to copy it from a different pc and paste into the sys32 file mabey? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/accidentaly-deleted-cmd/5ae24e61-15a7-4db0-8e9b-d87bc9994844
  5. Accidentaly deleted cmd

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Accidentaly deleted cmd: I accidentaly deleted command prompt from system 32 files is there anyway to copy it from a different pc and paste into the sys32 file mabey? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/accidentaly-deleted-cmd/5ae24e61-15a7-4db0-8e9b-d87bc9994844
  6. Accidentaly deleted cmd

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. CMD's REN and wildcards in Win10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    CMD's REN and wildcards in Win10: I learned MS-DOS commands back with MS-DOS 3.30 around 1989. I recall there were some tricks with wildcards.So when I started downloading X-COM 2 from GOG, and figured out how to use DownThemAll after the first three files, only to find it used a different set of names, I was...
  8. Delete files using cmd

in Windows 10 Support
    Delete files using cmd: Hello, I want to search and delete files, in a folder by file extension ie: all files with extension jpeg, in a folder and it's subfolders ie: D:\New Can someone please write me a script to do that? Regards 181303
  9. Delete a User Profile in C:\Users via Win10 cmd line

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Delete a User Profile in C:\Users via Win10 cmd line: Hey all, I am trying to remove a user account from the Users folder. As it turns out, the command <net user 'user' /delete> does not remove the user profile in the Users folder as well. Windows used to have the delprof and delprof 2 however I have read that they are...
  10. Deleted applications

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Deleted applications: I wanted to delete some unnecessary applications in my windows 10 anniversary edition pc and it turns out that I mistakenly deleted some applications that if I used I would like to have them back. How could I do this?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cmd windows 10 applications

2. delete .exe from cmd Win10

3. delete application windows 10 through cmd

4. how to delete microsoft installed application via cmd,
  5. how to remove permanently program win10 from cmd