Windows 10: Win10 Apps and Features

Discus and support Win10 Apps and Features in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; While WIN10, SETTINGS in APPS, I see there are a bunch of old 2010 and 2011 items named: Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 3 Redistributable and 2008 6 and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by A10Thunderbolt, Nov 26, 2020.

1. Win10 Apps and Features

While WIN10, SETTINGS in APPS, I see there are a bunch of old 2010 and 2011 items named:

Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 3 Redistributable and 2008 6 and one 2010 and one 2013. The first 9 are dated 2011. Mostly about 1.17 MB in size. Do they need to be there ?

Only the LAST ONE, C++2013 REdistrtributablel is dated 8/2020. I COULD leave that there, its 17.2MB.

Alan

:)

A10Thunderbolt, Nov 26, 2020

2. How to remove all entries in windows 10 Optional Feature History

Hello,

To help you with your concern, we suggest that you try to follow the steps provided below:

• Open Settings > System, and select Apps & features from the left side.
    • Click on the Manage optional features link.
    • To remove an app or a feature, select the feature and click on the Uninstall button.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Marivel Man, Nov 26, 2020
  3. Ikaruga Win User
    GeForce Hotfix driver 353.38 (Update: Win10 versions added)

https://forums.geforce.com/default/...vers/announcing-geforce-hotfix-driver-353-38/

Update: Windows 10 (international) versions below:
    Win10 - 64 bit desktop
    Win10 - 32 bit desktop
    Win10 - 64 bit notebook
    Win10 - 32 bit notebook

Ikaruga, Nov 26, 2020
  4. kormath Win User

Win10 Apps and Features

Lost default photo viewer after profile rebuild

Thanks Brink. I've tried those steps before i started searching Google. After the profile rebuild i don't have the Photo app listed to choose to make it default in either the system settings for default apps or the Open With option.

I can't even find it doing a search. Seems to have been removed somehow with the profile rebuild, which doesn't make sense.

Might be helpful to list what i've done Win10 Apps and Features :) I've done the open with check, the choose default program in the system menu, tried that in device manager default programs also. I've checked the programs and features Turn windows features on/off and it's not listed there (never thought it was but that was a suggestion), searched the MS Store, it's not listed there either.

I don't like playing in the registry unless i have defined steps and haven't found anything for this yet, just the Win7 version like in my OP.

kormath, Nov 26, 2020
Thema:

Win10 Apps and Features

1. Win10 Apps and Features - Similar Threads - Win10 Apps Features

2. Apps and features

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Apps and features: ##ASAP - I can not download any apps from the 3rd party and I currently not in S mode. Can you help me asap because I need to take an exam right now. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/apps-and-features/7dfd3da7-9dca-4382-9da9-d980c880231f
  3. Apps went missing after resseting them in apps and features win10

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Apps went missing after resseting them in apps and features win10: Hi there! Recently I had to reset a windows 10 app from apps and features. Immediately after the reswt has been preformed and green tick showed next to the reset button, the app went missing, or it just seems missing, because when trying to install it again in microsoft store...
  4. Apps went missing after resseting them in apps and features win10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Apps went missing after resseting them in apps and features win10: Hi there! Recently I had to reset a windows 10 app from apps and features. Immediately after the reswt has been preformed and green tick showed next to the reset button, the app went missing, or it just seems missing, because when trying to install it again in microsoft store...
  5. Apps went missing after resseting them in apps and features win10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Apps & features

Apps & features: At my Google search I find website that i wanted to put on my desktop and later viewing. Lately that same link, so to speak, I can find in App & features. I never had this issue before. The only thing now that I know I have to go and clean this folder. However, when I do...
  7. Uninstall apps & features that installed with win10

Uninstall apps & features that installed with win10: Would there be any problems if i uninstall apps (example: groove music, people, skype) and features (example: windows media player) in win10 ? Anyone done this ? 180280
  8. Missing video feature win10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Missing video feature win10: the photo feature should have a video editor. Its mot there. How does one get that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/missing-video-feature-win10/305827e8-f918-4d34-84c4-95283caa8757
  9. uninstalled apps still show in apps and features win10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    uninstalled apps still show in apps and features win10: How do you remove the icon of an uninstalled app that still show in Apps and Features win10. Clicked (offending program) uninstall and shows windows cannot find c:\windows\system32\ss2uninst.exe. So I removed the program manually. Was able to remove all traces of the...
  10. Wished for features Win10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wished for features Win10: I would love to see an APP that links all documents into one Place. IE; open app, all documents on my pc listed, by Type. , Doc, tex, pdf,.etc... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wished-for-features-win10/70f8f1d0-1e58-47f2-9d5a-7663f8fe0d3c"