Windows 10: Win10 automatic repair starts every time and I cant choose any option

Discus and support Win10 automatic repair starts every time and I cant choose any option in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; What does it look like - http://s21.postimg.org/wf13jhadz/del..._loop_fix5.jpg Hello, I have a big problem with Win 10. After installing a game... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by quap, Apr 8, 2016.

1. quap Win User

Win10 automatic repair starts every time and I cant choose any option

What does it look like - http://s21.postimg.org/wf13jhadz/del..._loop_fix5.jpg

Hello, I have a big problem with Win 10. After installing a game called Worms and restarting the PC, I stuck at the REPAIR screen. It would be not a problem, but I cant choose any option - there isnt mouse cursor, the keyboard is not working and only action that I can do is turning off my PC (after every reset there is "Automatic repair" screen again, and the same problem).
    My mouse and keyboard are working fine normally, I also tried another mouse and there is the same problem, I cant click anything and I cant press any key to select "Advanced options" from Repair menu.
    Its not a hardware problem, its system fault for 100%.
    Sorry for bad English.
    Please help me *Sad

:)

quap, Apr 8, 2016

2. Automatic repair loop and failed every time - Cant boot my pc since Windows 10 update!

Hi. My Windows 10 updated and my pc started working slow for a few hours. Then Chrome wouldn't even open. Then I restarted the pc and could never turn it on again.

I tried everything I found, nothing worked. It won't open in safe mode, system restore failed, system recovery failed, startup repair failed. I made a USB bootable on Microsoft page and changed BIOS to boot from it, failed. USB light moves but nothing different
    than the rest of the times happens. Automatic repair, black screen, failed. And always shows an error file. SrtTrail.txt

Its looped in automatic repair, then a black screen, then diagnosis, then repair failed and blue options screen. It takes around 40 minutes all the process each time.

-BIOS detects the C drive.
    -Command Prompt shows X: file and not C: even if I try to boot from USB.
    -Notepad.exe shows default folders and all empty. It shows C disk but no information about it (as space).
    -cd c:\ = the volume does not contain a recognized file system
    -fixboot c:\ = not recognized as internal or external command

-sfc/scannow = windows resource protection could not perform the requested operation

-Also tried use USB device button on blue screen menu, reboots and goes again to repair loop and failed
    -Also tried reset this pc keeping files, no reset possible

-Tried "go to Windows 10" button, again loop

-On command prompt tried DIR and it gives me 1273 files and 71 dir

-diskpart list volume gives me a list where my C drive is with 920 GB Healthy

Of course, I dont have a backup... (Stupid, I know, especially because I am a designer).

I don't understand what happened and it all started right after Windows updated. Don't know what else to do and I need my and files back Win10 automatic repair starts every time and I cant choose any option :(

I could not choose not to update on the new version I had, otherwise, I would have done it because every time Windows updates I have issues. It's like a virus...

PLEASE tell me how to recover my files and my pc, PLEASE! It has been days trying everything I found on Microsoft answers with no results at all.

Thanks!

MelinaFerszt, Apr 8, 2016
  3. Automatic repair loop and failed every time - Cant boot my pc since Windows 10 update!

The following steps outline the steps to fix Windows failing to boot and you can boot to the advanced startup options.

http://www.yourwindowsguide.com/2017/05/fix-win...

Sumit Dhiman2, Apr 8, 2016
  4. Win10 automatic repair starts every time and I cant choose any option

TairikuOkami, Apr 10, 2016
  5. Ztruker Win User
    Ztruker, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Win10 automatic repair starts every time and I cant choose any option

1. Win10 automatic repair starts every time and I cant choose any option - Similar Threads - Win10 automatic repair

2. Windows will not let choose any options when trying to use Automatic Repair Mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows will not let choose any options when trying to use Automatic Repair Mode: I can’t access the advanced options in automatic repair mode because it automatically diagnosis my PC instead of letting me look at the options. I’ve been unable to find a to see the advanced options because the diagnosing your PC prompt comes up immediately and there is...
  3. Windows will not let choose any options when trying to use Automatic Repair Mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows will not let choose any options when trying to use Automatic Repair Mode: I can’t access the advanced options in automatic repair mode because it automatically diagnosis my PC instead of letting me look at the options. I’ve been unable to find a to see the advanced options because the diagnosing your PC prompt comes up immediately and there is...
  4. Windows will not let choose any options when trying to use Automatic Repair Mode

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Computer starting into automatic repair, can’t access any startup options or repair

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer starting into automatic repair, can’t access any startup options or repair: Hey Microsoft Forums, I hope I’m putting this in the right spot.Earlier today, my PC worked; notably though, taskmgr wouldn’t open. The same happened for regedit.After a short bit, the PC blue screened and hasn’t been able to get out of the automatic repair screen. I tried to...
  6. Computer starting into automatic repair, can’t access any startup options or repair

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer starting into automatic repair, can’t access any startup options or repair: Hey Microsoft Forums, I hope I’m putting this in the right spot.Earlier today, my PC worked; notably though, taskmgr wouldn’t open. The same happened for regedit.After a short bit, the PC blue screened and hasn’t been able to get out of the automatic repair screen. I tried to...
  7. Computer starting into automatic repair, can’t access any startup options or repair

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Stuck with automatic repair every time I boot up

Stuck with automatic repair every time I boot up: It all started with a blue screen, I had a boot error no bootable device so i've been trying to do all of the youtube tutorials. I've tried to use chkdsk but it shows up with i/o error. My laptop has no system restore points and every time I tried to use Reset this PC my...
  9. Looped preparing automatic repair and choose an option screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Looped preparing automatic repair and choose an option screen: Whenever i boot up windows, my lenovo laptop displays prepairing automatic repair and after that it tells me to choose an option. I tried safe mode, which didnt appear to do anything and only brought me back to this same loop. I thought that there was an issue with one of the...
  10. Automatic repair loop, Choose an Option screen but keyboard unresponsive

Automatic repair loop, Choose an Option screen but keyboard unresponsive: Everytime I boot my computer it always go for automatic repair, then Choose an option, but then the keyboard is totally unresponsive.. my keyboard is totally fine.. how do Get rid of this annoying automatic repair? I've tried to boot with installation disk, but it goes back...