Windows 10: Win10 automatic repair starts every time and I cant choose any option

Discus and support Win10 automatic repair starts every time and I cant choose any option in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; What does it look like - http://s21.postimg.org/wf13jhadz/del..._loop_fix5.jpg Hello, I have a big problem with Win 10. After installing a game... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by quap, Apr 8, 2016.

1. quap Win User

Win10 automatic repair starts every time and I cant choose any option

What does it look like - http://s21.postimg.org/wf13jhadz/del..._loop_fix5.jpg

Hello, I have a big problem with Win 10. After installing a game called Worms and restarting the PC, I stuck at the REPAIR screen. It would be not a problem, but I cant choose any option - there isnt mouse cursor, the keyboard is not working and only action that I can do is turning off my PC (after every reset there is "Automatic repair" screen again, and the same problem).
    My mouse and keyboard are working fine normally, I also tried another mouse and there is the same problem, I cant click anything and I cant press any key to select "Advanced options" from Repair menu.
    Its not a hardware problem, its system fault for 100%.
    Sorry for bad English.
    Please help me *Sad

:)

quap, Apr 8, 2016

2. Automatic repair loop and failed every time - Cant boot my pc since Windows 10 update!

Hi. My Windows 10 updated and my pc started working slow for a few hours. Then Chrome wouldn't even open. Then I restarted the pc and could never turn it on again.

I tried everything I found, nothing worked. It won't open in safe mode, system restore failed, system recovery failed, startup repair failed. I made a USB bootable on Microsoft page and changed BIOS to boot from it, failed. USB light moves but nothing different
    than the rest of the times happens. Automatic repair, black screen, failed. And always shows an error file. SrtTrail.txt

Its looped in automatic repair, then a black screen, then diagnosis, then repair failed and blue options screen. It takes around 40 minutes all the process each time.

-BIOS detects the C drive.
    -Command Prompt shows X: file and not C: even if I try to boot from USB.
    -Notepad.exe shows default folders and all empty. It shows C disk but no information about it (as space).
    -cd c:\ = the volume does not contain a recognized file system
    -fixboot c:\ = not recognized as internal or external command

-sfc/scannow = windows resource protection could not perform the requested operation

-Also tried use USB device button on blue screen menu, reboots and goes again to repair loop and failed
    -Also tried reset this pc keeping files, no reset possible

-Tried "go to Windows 10" button, again loop

-On command prompt tried DIR and it gives me 1273 files and 71 dir

-diskpart list volume gives me a list where my C drive is with 920 GB Healthy

Of course, I dont have a backup... (Stupid, I know, especially because I am a designer).

I don't understand what happened and it all started right after Windows updated. Don't know what else to do and I need my and files back Win10 automatic repair starts every time and I cant choose any option :(

I could not choose not to update on the new version I had, otherwise, I would have done it because every time Windows updates I have issues. It's like a virus...

PLEASE tell me how to recover my files and my pc, PLEASE! It has been days trying everything I found on Microsoft answers with no results at all.

Thanks!

MelinaFerszt, Apr 8, 2016
  3. Automatic repair loop and failed every time - Cant boot my pc since Windows 10 update!

The following steps outline the steps to fix Windows failing to boot and you can boot to the advanced startup options.

http://www.yourwindowsguide.com/2017/05/fix-win...

Sumit Dhiman2, Apr 8, 2016
  4. Win10 automatic repair starts every time and I cant choose any option

TairikuOkami, Apr 10, 2016
  5. Ztruker Win User
    Ztruker, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Win10 automatic repair starts every time and I cant choose any option

1. Win10 automatic repair starts every time and I cant choose any option - Similar Threads - Win10 automatic repair

2. My computer wouldn't start and entered into an Automatic Repair. The automatic repair...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My computer wouldn't start and entered into an Automatic Repair. The automatic repair...: Hey everyone I would love some help with the following issue: I turned on my laptop one day to find it runnin very slow so I restarted it and got caught with the error as seen above. I was wondering if this is something I can fix from home or if I need professional help....
  3. Windows 10: Computer Repairs Harddrive Every time I start it up

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10: Computer Repairs Harddrive Every time I start it up: Every time I start my computer up it goes through and says it is fixing my E: drive, it finishes in at most 30 minutes each time but when my computer starts up it says that the hard drive still needs to be fixed and following the methods to fix it do not work, any...
  4. Stuck in Automatic Repair Loop and cant access Advanced Startup Options

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Stuck in Automatic Repair Loop and cant access Advanced Startup Options: I am using a Dell Inspiron 15 7000 Gaming laptop and havent been able to get my pc to start up. When I start the pc it shows the Dell logo and then shows 'Preparing Automatic Repair' then the pc will restart and continues to do this. I tried accessing Advancd Startup...
  5. Automatic repair loop, Choose an Option screen but keyboard unresponsive

Automatic repair loop, Choose an Option screen but keyboard unresponsive: Everytime I boot my computer it always go for automatic repair, then Choose an option, but then the keyboard is totally unresponsive.. my keyboard is totally fine.. how do Get rid of this annoying automatic repair? I've tried to boot with installation disk, but it goes back...
  6. Choose an option

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Choose an option: Hello. As many others, I have encountered the choose an option screen. It was working perfectly fine two days ago, but when I turned it on on Sunday, it was stuck on the 'Choose an option screen'. Now, it only showed two options. Troubleshoot and Turn off your PC. None of...
  7. Choose an option

in Windows 10 Customization
    Choose an option: [IMG][IMG]I have a Windows 10 laptop and it is stuck at "choose an option". I have tried startup repair but it fails. I have also tried command prompt entering these commands- Bootrec /fixmbr Bootrec /fixboot Bootrec /scanos Bootrec /rebuildbcd But it says access denied...
  8. Why is the windows automatic repair "Choose a different operating System" option show that...

Why is the windows automatic repair "Choose a different operating System" option show that...: I got an error starting up windows and then I did the windows automatic repair. I selected the “Choose a different Operating System” Option, and I only have 1 installation of windows 10, yet it’s showing 3 in this order: Windows Windows Windows (Volume 4) Does...
  9. My computer wouldn't start and entered into an Automatic Repair. The automatic repair...

My computer wouldn't start and entered into an Automatic Repair. The automatic repair...: My computer wouldn't start and entered into an Automatic Repair. The automatic repair "couldnt repair [my]PC". It specifies the following Log file: E:\Recovery\WindowsRE\Winre.wim\System32\Logfiles\Srt\SrtTrail.txt...
  10. Automatic Repair Started on Boot?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Automatic Repair Started on Boot?: I updated to Windows 10 about 2 weeks ago. Today on starting the PC, the initial BIOS splash screen displayed a while longer than usual then Windows decided to enter an Automatic Repair. I had this happen about a year ago in Windows 8 so repeated what I did then - I just...