Windows 10: win10 backup

Discus and support win10 backup in Windows 10 Backup and Restore to solve the problem; Hi all, i am currently using windows 10 backup. I set it to manage the space but when my external hard drive full it didn't delete the old backup.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Backup and Restore' started by winderic, Jun 26, 2016.

1. winderic Win User

win10 backup

Hi all, i am currently using windows 10 backup. I set it to manage the space but when my external hard drive full it didn't delete the old backup.

Also, as i select my own folders to backup rather then let window choose. I did tick backup users folder and favorites. But because i set locations of my document, music...etc to second drive. Will it still backup the files in there? Or do i have to select D Drive again for those files?

Thanks.

:)

winderic, Jun 26, 2016
  2. Sumit Dhiman2, Jun 26, 2016
  3. Andre Da Costa, Jun 26, 2016
Thema:

win10 backup

1. win10 backup - Similar Threads - win10 backup

2. How do I do system backup before upgrade of win 8.1 to win10? I've backed up all important...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I do system backup before upgrade of win 8.1 to win10? I've backed up all important...: How do I do system backup before upgrade of win 8.1 to win10? I've backed up all important files photos, etc on external drive https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-do-system-backup-before-upgrade-of-win-81/805bd9ad-b82b-4ac7-845b-7cd8fe882afa
  3. How do I do system backup before upgrade of win 8.1 to win10? I've backed up all important...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I do system backup before upgrade of win 8.1 to win10? I've backed up all important...: How do I do system backup before upgrade of win 8.1 to win10? I've backed up all important files photos, etc on external drive https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-do-system-backup-before-upgrade-of-win-81/805bd9ad-b82b-4ac7-845b-7cd8fe882afa
  4. Restoring Win10 with an Image file from a backup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Restoring Win10 with an Image file from a backup: I have an old Dell pc with Windows 10including updates installed on it. I'm using the pc only to educate myself on different admin type processes like restoring, repairing, etc. I want to restore a Windows 10 from an Image File, among other processes, because I want to know...
  5. Restoring Win10 with an Image file from a backup

Restoring Win10 with an Image file from a backup: I have an old Dell pc with Windows 10including updates installed on it. I'm using the pc only to educate myself on different admin type processes like restoring, repairing, etc. I want to restore a Windows 10 from an Image File, among other processes, because I want to know...
  6. Restoring Win10 with an Image file from a backup

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Win10 Advice Needed For A Working Backup Strategy!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Win10 Advice Needed For A Working Backup Strategy!: HiBit of a long start but I feel it's justified, as I hope you will see.I used Win7 and backed up by copying the Windows partition to another removable hard drive. Whenever Windows stopped working I could easily replace the non-working installation with the latest backup and...
  8. Win10 Advice Needed For A Working Backup Strategy!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win10 Advice Needed For A Working Backup Strategy!: HiBit of a long start but I feel it's justified, as I hope you will see.I used Win7 and backed up by copying the Windows partition to another removable hard drive. Whenever Windows stopped working I could easily replace the non-working installation with the latest backup and...
  9. Win10 Advice Needed For A Working Backup Strategy!

10. Restore files from backup win10 desk top pc

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Restore files from backup win10 desk top pc: If I make a complete backup of the "C"-drive/system and store on another partition. Then make a clean install on "C".Can I then restore individual files and/or folders and program from the backup image files? Or is it all or nothing?...