Windows 10: win10 backup

Discus and support win10 backup in Windows 10 Backup and Restore to solve the problem; Hi all, i am currently using windows 10 backup. I set it to manage the space but when my external hard drive full it didn't delete the old backup.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Backup and Restore' started by winderic, Jun 26, 2016.

1. winderic Win User

win10 backup

Hi all, i am currently using windows 10 backup. I set it to manage the space but when my external hard drive full it didn't delete the old backup.

Also, as i select my own folders to backup rather then let window choose. I did tick backup users folder and favorites. But because i set locations of my document, music...etc to second drive. Will it still backup the files in there? Or do i have to select D Drive again for those files?

Thanks.

:)

winderic, Jun 26, 2016
  2. Sumit Dhiman2, Jun 26, 2016
  3. Andre Da Costa, Jun 26, 2016
Thema:

win10 backup

1. win10 backup - Similar Threads - win10 backup

2. Win10 - Backup & Restore to Ext HDD,etc

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Win10 - Backup & Restore to Ext HDD,etc: Hi,can anyone tell me the quickest/best way to backup my files from my desktop Win10 computer to my ext hdd?.... :) Approx 360gb's worth. And h-o-w to find out the size of the RAM on my computer as well? Plus h-o-w to find out wether I've got Win10 'home' Or...
  3. Image Backup Fail Win10 1903

Image Backup Fail Win10 1903: Hello: I have HP Desktop i7 16GB 3TB HD. I Have updated to Win10 P64Bit and decided to back up full image. My hard is divided in C & D. C has Operation System and D has documentation. I am using 3TB USB backup drive. Never problem earlier. This time I suddenly see the...
  4. Win10 Disk Management not recognizing my WesternDigital external backup drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Win10 Disk Management not recognizing my WesternDigital external backup drive: Hi, Moderators, if I have mis-categorized this question, please re-categorize as needed. I have Win10 on an HP desktop. I've been using a 4TB Western Digital external hard drive to back up my desktop data weekly and have had no problems doing this. The point is that this...
  5. Win10 (Win7) Backup to usp terrabyte drive stops with error 0x800706BA. Worked fine for...

Win10 (Win7) Backup to usp terrabyte drive stops with error 0x800706BA. Worked fine for...: My backup will run to approx. 56/57% and stops saying the RPC wont start. I have no idea what that is. On the web this is a BIG issue but most of the suggestions seem extremely difficult. Ideas?...
  6. Software to backup Programs and its data from Dead Win10 install

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Software to backup Programs and its data from Dead Win10 install: Hello, I would like to know if there is a software that creates a backup of programs and its data/registries associated with those programs, from a inaccessable win10 install, I have access to the parition itself and not the system(BSOD that can't be resolved even after...
  7. What is a sensible and pragmatic backup strategy for Win10?

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    What is a sensible and pragmatic backup strategy for Win10?: I am going buy a computer with Win 10 probably -64. I need to estimate how much space I need allow for just the operating system so what is reasonable balance between safety and having million backups. Of course we have to allow for other files. Currently I have Win 7...
  8. What is a sensible and pragmatic backup strategy for Win10?

in Windows 10 Support
    What is a sensible and pragmatic backup strategy for Win10?: I am going buy a computer with Win 10 probably -64. I need to estimate how much space I need allow for just the operating system so what is reasonable balance between safety and having million backups. Of course we have to allow for other files. Currently I have Win 7...
  9. New Drive and New Win10, but File History does not recognize previous backups

New Drive and New Win10, but File History does not recognize previous backups: Hello, 2 year old I7 running Win10 preinstalled, and the hard drive died. Replaced hard drive and did a clean Win10 install. Now I want to restore my latest version of files from file history. It does not recognize the Configuration/Data folders that are on my external drive,...
  10. Win10 PC admin user called Backup cannot recall setting up or password

in Windows 10 Customization
    Win10 PC admin user called Backup cannot recall setting up or password: trying to change settings for users on Win10 PC and admin Backup user asking for password and control of permissions. I have use netplwiz and this is where Backup user is asking for password to proceed...