Windows 10: WIN10 BEFORE & AFTER UPGRADE 2004: PRINTING PROBLEMS

Discus and support WIN10 BEFORE & AFTER UPGRADE 2004: PRINTING PROBLEMS in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I am running Win10 x64 Pro desktop. Before the above: NO PROBLEMS!! After the upgrade: my PC and my HP OJ3833 wireless printer do not get along.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JULIOINGE, Aug 24, 2020.

1. JULIOINGE Win User

WIN10 BEFORE & AFTER UPGRADE 2004: PRINTING PROBLEMS

I am running Win10 x64 Pro desktop.

Before the above: NO PROBLEMS!!

After the upgrade: my PC and my HP OJ3833 wireless printer do not get along.

1 I choose the doc I want to print

2 Check 'File'

3 Check 'Print'

4 Printer screen returns 'print preview'; printer 'on line and ready'

5 Check 'print'

6 Nothing happens with the printer, eventually it returns 'error printing' cannot find printer in the network.

How is that possible when in line 4 above screen returns 'print preview'; printer 'on line and ready'

On moment Win10 recognizes the printer status and, the next moment 'cannot find it in the network'

I've run out of ideas on how to solve this problem short of undoing this upgrade.

Please & thank you,

JC

:)

JULIOINGE, Aug 24, 2020
  2. Arun B J Win User

win10 email print problems

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

• Can you print in other Office programs, such as Word, Excel?
    • Did you get any error message when it failed to print?
    • Are you trying to print using outlook.com or the mail app?
    • Have you tried printing pages from any website?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Please try resetting the print style first and then check if the issue persists. To do this, please follow:

1. Open an email message, click File > Print.

2. Click Print Options.

3. Highlight the print style you used to print emails and click Define Styles button.

4. Click Reset button.

5. Close the email window and open it again. Try printing to see if the issue persists.

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist

Arun B J, Aug 24, 2020
  3. Bree Win User
    Problem with 2004 IS0

It does help if you read the replies *Wink I mentioned the 4GB Fat32 limit in post #6

As for getting MCT to run on your machines, I showed in post #6 a screenshot of it running on mine.

In post #18 I suggested troubleshooting steps to get the MCT to run, and if that failed a way to split up an install.wim that's larger than 4GB.

4. WIN10 BEFORE & AFTER UPGRADE 2004: PRINTING PROBLEMS

Printing stopped with November upgrade

Hey Prestonpdx,

I would suggest you check if the print spooler is running. Start/Stop print spooler service. Follow the steps below.

• Press Windows key + R, type services.msc
      and press Enter.

• From the list, locate Print Spooler service.

• Double click on the service and select Stop.

• Restart the computer, repeat step 1&2.

• Double click on the service and check if the service is started.
    Get back to us with the updated status, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

SujataMoktan, Aug 24, 2020
Thema:

WIN10 BEFORE & AFTER UPGRADE 2004: PRINTING PROBLEMS

1. WIN10 BEFORE & AFTER UPGRADE 2004: PRINTING PROBLEMS - Similar Threads - WIN10 BEFORE UPGRADE

2. Unable to print after 2004

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Unable to print after 2004: Yesterday windows 10 2004 update installed on my machine. Today the printer is not printing. I can see jobs in the print queue but nothing will print. Is there a fix for this?...
  3. Problems After Upgrading to Version 2004

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Problems After Upgrading to Version 2004: My Dell PC upgraded itself to Version 2004 about four days ago 1 or 2 Sep. Since then, I have had problems that seem to come up overnight. For instance this morning Firefox had crashed and there were four Exception messages stacked up on the screen. When I cleared all of...
  4. After Win10 upgrade to 10.0.19041 it cannot print.

After Win10 upgrade to 10.0.19041 it cannot print.: I upgraded my Dell T1700 to Windows 10 v10.0.19041 last night and now my printer doesn't work. I can't even get a test-page to print in [devices and printers] [Brother MFC8860DN] [see what's printing] [properties] "print test page" to print. It is connected by USB. What...
  5. After Win10 upgrade to 10.0.19041 it cannot print.

After Win10 upgrade to 10.0.19041 it cannot print.: I upgraded my Dell T1700 to Windows 10 v10.0.19041 last night and now my printer doesn't work. I can't even get a test-page to print in [devices and printers] [Brother MFC8860DN] [see what's printing] [properties] "print test page" to print. It is connected by USB. What...
  6. Win10 2004 update cannot print document

Win10 2004 update cannot print document: windows 10 cannot print dicument in last update 2004 look this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3pUawZ06ooY https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win10-2004-update-cannot-print-document/a401b725-c99d-4880-9eb7-5a0243f0c297
  7. Sentinel hw key not working after Win10 2004 upgrade :

Sentinel hw key not working after Win10 2004 upgrade :: Hello everytbody. After the last Win10 2004 update one of my 3 sentinel green HL hw keylock stopped working. Win10 show a BSOD every time I insert it into a USB port. The BSOD deosn't allow to check and see if something is wrong with the driver. This does NOT happen with a...
  8. Numerous BSODs Since Before/After Upgrading To Win10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Numerous BSODs Since Before/After Upgrading To Win10: I realise the title isn't greatly descriptive but that's because nearly every BSOD I get is a new one so trying to pinpoint a particular bugcheck seems like a wasted effort. For clarity, my specs are as follows: OS: Windows 10 Home 64 Bit CPU: AMD FX-8120 RAM: 16GB Dual...
  9. Install new motherboard- Install before or after Win10 upgrade?

in Windows 10 Support
    Install new motherboard- Install before or after Win10 upgrade?: I have an HTPC on Windows 7 that I want to upgrade to Windows 10. I want to change the motherboard to an mini-ITX format. Should I install Windows 10 before or after changing out the motherboard? Trying to avoid a hangup. 22556
  10. CPU upgrade before or after Win10 upgrade (from W7)?

CPU upgrade before or after Win10 upgrade (from W7)?: I am running W7 Ultimate, with a Core i5-2500K cpu. I recently got a used Core i7-3770K cpu, which I'd like to install. Should I complete this hardware change before or after upgrading to W10? Everything seems to be running fine right now with W7 (recently did a clean...