Windows 10: Win10 Behavior in Copy/Del Windows

Discus and support Win10 Behavior in Copy/Del Windows in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi, My case is something maybe nobody encounter! Is there anyone in the world that in house use a high-end gaming laptop instead of a just a PC case?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by omidsolo, Nov 28, 2015.

1. omidsolo Win User

Win10 Behavior in Copy/Del Windows

Hi,
    My case is something maybe nobody encounter!
    Is there anyone in the world that in house use a high-end gaming laptop instead of a just a PC case?
    It's in cover, an Asus 29" ultra wide monitor, even external sound card, mouse and keyboard and everything is attached to the laptop just like a PC case!
    Well, and now I install a clean copy of Windows 10, after installing all drivers, and when I can choose to send monitor output just to external monitor, to the end, each time I copy / move / delete a file, the confirmation dialog is shown in left upper side of window, it's like that I just switched from lower resolution to a higher one!
    This behavior is bad, copy / move / delete windows must be always in the middle of window, is there anyway to reset it or force to to do same way?
    Thanks.

:)

omidsolo, Nov 28, 2015

2. KB4048955 - Error 0x800f081f

cosa faccio prima del aggiornammento Win10 1709, Windows Update Reimposta il PC

pietromosca, Nov 28, 2015
  3. Error 577 and things missing from registry

If it's not too late, see if rolling back to your previous version of Windows 10 (i.e., Win10 Version 1607) corrects the behavior.

If no joy or if Creators Update was installed more than 7-10 days ago, see if the behavior persists after doing another "clean install" - not a Repair Install or in-place upgrade - of Win10.

PA Bear - MS MVP, Nov 28, 2015
Thema:

Win10 Behavior in Copy/Del Windows

1. Win10 Behavior in Copy/Del Windows - Similar Threads - Win10 Behavior Copy

2. Irritating UAC Behavior in Win11 vs. Win10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Irritating UAC Behavior in Win11 vs. Win10: In Windows 10, when requesting to run an application as an elevated administrator, we have our GPO set to "Prompt for credentials on the secure desktop". The result is we're immediately shown a prompt asking for a username and a password.In Windows 11, when doing the same as...
  3. Irritating UAC Behavior in Win11 vs. Win10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Irritating UAC Behavior in Win11 vs. Win10: In Windows 10, when requesting to run an application as an elevated administrator, we have our GPO set to "Prompt for credentials on the secure desktop". The result is we're immediately shown a prompt asking for a username and a password.In Windows 11, when doing the same as...
  4. FOR loop in CMD behaviors differently in WIn10 22H2

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    FOR loop in CMD behaviors differently in WIn10 22H2: I found my old batch file that originally worked fine under Windows Version 10.0.19045.2364, but not works under Version 10.0.19045.2846 now. Hence I write a small batch file as below:==============================================================@ECHO OFF @SETLOCAL...
  5. FOR loop in CMD behaviors differently in WIn10 22H2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    FOR loop in CMD behaviors differently in WIn10 22H2: I found my old batch file that originally worked fine under Windows Version 10.0.19045.2364, but not works under Version 10.0.19045.2846 now. Hence I write a small batch file as below:==============================================================@ECHO OFF @SETLOCAL...
  6. FOR loop in CMD behaviors differently in WIn10 22H2

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. CTRL ALT DEL on Win10 machines?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    CTRL ALT DEL on Win10 machines?: Does Windows 10 still require the CTRL ALT DEL before signing in for security reasons or was that setting was only used on legacy Windows machines such as Win2000, XP, or 7? 158581
  8. Win10 copying

in Windows 10 Support
    Win10 copying: when I went to bed, the copy was 0%. When I got up, it was not there. The browser windows were also not there. I tried to look thru "computer management" > task viewer, but could not see anything related to copying. I am running Win10 ver 1909. - - - Updated - - - The copy...
  9. Win10 - Audio behavior when changing user.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Win10 - Audio behavior when changing user.: With old computer (Win 7), changing the local user would leave Windows Media Player happily playing the audio selected by the first user. With Win 10 on a new (1 week) machine, changing the local user stops or at least silences the playback. I'd like to know if this...
  10. start button behavior win7 vs. win10

in Windows 10 Support
    start button behavior win7 vs. win10: in win7, pushing the start button and typing would bring up (immediately) a list of hits among the installed programs. in win10, doing the above retrieves search results from the internet (with some latency), and only then brings up any installed programs (with even more...