Windows 10: Win10 Behavior in Copy/Del Windows

Discus and support Win10 Behavior in Copy/Del Windows in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi, My case is something maybe nobody encounter! Is there anyone in the world that in house use a high-end gaming laptop instead of a just a PC case?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by omidsolo, Nov 28, 2015.

1. omidsolo Win User

Win10 Behavior in Copy/Del Windows

Hi,
    My case is something maybe nobody encounter!
    Is there anyone in the world that in house use a high-end gaming laptop instead of a just a PC case?
    It's in cover, an Asus 29" ultra wide monitor, even external sound card, mouse and keyboard and everything is attached to the laptop just like a PC case!
    Well, and now I install a clean copy of Windows 10, after installing all drivers, and when I can choose to send monitor output just to external monitor, to the end, each time I copy / move / delete a file, the confirmation dialog is shown in left upper side of window, it's like that I just switched from lower resolution to a higher one!
    This behavior is bad, copy / move / delete windows must be always in the middle of window, is there anyway to reset it or force to to do same way?
    Thanks.

:)

omidsolo, Nov 28, 2015

2. KB4048955 - Error 0x800f081f

cosa faccio prima del aggiornammento Win10 1709, Windows Update Reimposta il PC

pietromosca, Nov 28, 2015
  3. Error 577 and things missing from registry

If it's not too late, see if rolling back to your previous version of Windows 10 (i.e., Win10 Version 1607) corrects the behavior.

If no joy or if Creators Update was installed more than 7-10 days ago, see if the behavior persists after doing another "clean install" - not a Repair Install or in-place upgrade - of Win10.

PA Bear - MS MVP, Nov 28, 2015
Thema:

Win10 Behavior in Copy/Del Windows

1. Win10 Behavior in Copy/Del Windows - Similar Threads - Win10 Behavior Copy

2. Copying only newer files Win10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Copying only newer files Win10: This seems like a simple task, and there used to be a way to do it using a Copy command, but Win10 doesn't seem to support this: Is there any way in Win10 to copy/paste only new or updated contents from a folder B into a reference folder A? I have 2 folders, A and B, that...
  3. Touchpad behavior

in Windows 10 Customization
    Touchpad behavior: I need to turn off the functionality that selects or activates something when the cursor is hovering over it. I want to select or activate only when I deliberately click. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/touchpad-behavior/1c43dd64-bfa3-49be-9e4a-10c23cb1e81c
  4. Ctrl+Alt+Del

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Ctrl+Alt+Del: When I start the computer it is locked. It is asking for Ctrl+Alt+Del to be entered. When I do this there is no response. I cannot get to the password entry; the keyboard doesn't respond. How do I fix this?...
  5. PCMCIA del m6500 not working in windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    PCMCIA del m6500 not working in windows 10: I would have thought that something so common in computers this would not be a problem but out of the many things that could go wrong t I had problems with the finger print reader wich is now solved but the PCMCIA is still a problem and dont even know where to biggin....
  6. Win10 Requiring ctrl-alt-del Since Latest Cumulative Update

in Windows 10 Support
    Win10 Requiring ctrl-alt-del Since Latest Cumulative Update: I've notice since I installed the latest cumulative update to 1803 my ASUS X53 is now requiring me to do a ctr-alt-del at powerup and after every hibernation. How do I stop Win10 from requiring this? I checked advanced options under control user passwords and this option is...
  7. Sudden Copy/Paste Folders in File Explorer Behavior Change

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sudden Copy/Paste Folders in File Explorer Behavior Change: File Explorer used to give me the option to either overwrite or skip existing files when copying a folder from one drive to another to replace a same name folder on the target drive. Today, that option dialog disappeared and the copy-paste process resulted in the automatic...
  8. strange behavior .....

in Windows 10 Support
    strange behavior .....: good morning I spent the weekend upgrading my PC's from win 7 to win 10. the 1st one had some issues after the upgrade, but most have been solved. 2 of the other 3 went fine and all seem to be working as expected. the last one, and the most important one, has lots of...
  9. start button behavior win7 vs. win10

in Windows 10 Support
    start button behavior win7 vs. win10: in win7, pushing the start button and typing would bring up (immediately) a list of hits among the installed programs. in win10, doing the above retrieves search results from the internet (with some latency), and only then brings up any installed programs (with even more...
  10. Win10 on new laptop has several strange behaviors

in Windows 10 Support
    Win10 on new laptop has several strange behaviors: I installed Win10 on my old laptop about 1.5-2 years ago. I understood how everything worked and all seemed OK. I just bought a refurbed HP Spectre x360 15" laptop, and it has several really strange glitches: * Windows often move or resize on their own. I'll leave the...