Windows 10: Win10 black screen with cursor after login and frozen start bar at startup

Discus and support Win10 black screen with cursor after login and frozen start bar at startup in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello! I am sorry for the trouble but I am having a lot of problems lately.I got Win10 freshly installed few weeks ago and since then I've got tons of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by kaitodtm, Sep 26, 2022.

1. kaitodtm Win User

Win10 black screen with cursor after login and frozen start bar at startup

Hello! I am sorry for the trouble but I am having a lot of problems lately.I got Win10 freshly installed few weeks ago and since then I've got tons of problems that weren't there before.When I login with my account on my second display the start bar won't load it's like frozen; it literally takes 10~25 minutes to load. I am able to use the mouse and app on the desktop; I can open folder or do everything I want but use the start bar. The start bar appear empty so like no icons such as firefox, chrome, mail etc, the phrase on the search bar won't load, the clock is the only thing that load immed

:)

kaitodtm, Sep 26, 2022

2. Black screen with cursor after Windows 10 update

Cyril Robinson AzariahJ, Sep 26, 2022
  3. Black screen with cursor but frozen

Hi,

A corruption or incomplete installation may be the possible reasons why you experience black screen during installation of the update.

I would suggest you to Please read the below mentioned article, It contains information of you concern.

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/for...

Please let me know, if that helps.

Kind Regards:

Engr. Malik Yasir

MALIK YASIRNAWAZ, Sep 26, 2022
  4. Win10 black screen with cursor after login and frozen start bar at startup

Black screen with cursor on startup

So yesterday when I started up my PC I noticed it was lingering on a black screen so I rebooted it, then another black screen but this time it was gone after a minute or so and showed the login screen. I thought nothing of it at the time, but now every time I start it up I get the motherboard manufacturer's logo, then the black screen which shows the cursor with the little wheel flashing next to it. There's also a light flashing on the machine so it's obviously trying to do something but getting nowhere.

I've seen a number of suggestions to fix this but I'm unable to try any of them because I cannot get to the login screen no matter how long I wait and I do not see the Windows logo on startup. I've noticed that by pressing Windows + P I can bring up the 'project' sidebar to switch between displays but this doesn't change anything. I can't seem to bring up anything else, including the task manager.

SkylarAion, Sep 26, 2022
Thema:

Win10 black screen with cursor after login and frozen start bar at startup

1. Win10 black screen with cursor after login and frozen start bar at startup - Similar Threads - Win10 black screen

2. Win10 black screen with cursor after login and frozen start bar at startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win10 black screen with cursor after login and frozen start bar at startup: Hello! I am sorry for the trouble but I am having a lot of problems lately.I got Win10 freshly installed few weeks ago and since then I've got tons of problems that weren't there before.When I login with my account on my second display the start bar won't load it's like...
  3. Win10 black screen with cursor after login and frozen start bar at startup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Win10 black screen with cursor after login and frozen start bar at startup: Hello! I am sorry for the trouble but I am having a lot of problems lately.I got Win10 freshly installed few weeks ago and since then I've got tons of problems that weren't there before.When I login with my account on my second display the start bar won't load it's like...
  4. Black Screen With Cursor after Login

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Black Screen With Cursor after Login: Hello, i have some issues with my laptop after i turn on the power button, and fill up my lockscreen password, the screen is turning black but i can still move the cursor, is there any idea how to fix this? pls help :...
  5. Black screen with cursor after login

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Black screen with cursor after login: When I logged in to my windows 10, I saw a black screen with movable cursor so I tried a lots of fixes but it didn't work for me. At last I tried to restart my graphics driver by pressing windows key ± Ctrl + shift +B , it started working normally but when I shutdowned my PC...
  6. Black screen with cursor after login

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Black screen with cursor after login: There are multiple related issues and I think I tried EACH and EVERY suggested solution so please read below before suggesting standard steps - I've done them already. My laptop boots normally but I see black screen after I log in to any Windows user account. SITUATION...
  7. Black Screen With Frozen Cursor

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Black Screen With Frozen Cursor: Hello, I've just Installed Windows 10 on a newly assembled PC. My update was turned off. On the first day around 4th time when I shut down my PC, It was stuck on a black screen with frozen cursor and keyboard didn't work. I had to restart my PC by long pressing the Power...
  8. Black screen with cursor after login?

Black screen with cursor after login?: So, I purchased a (nearly new) laptop from someone recently, and started it up to find that the taskbar didn't want to respond to my mouse. A website suggested I use the task manager to End Task the Windows Explorer and, like a Fool, I did. Now, the screen's black (though I...
  9. Black Screen with cursor after login

in Windows 10 Support
    Black Screen with cursor after login: Good day, I really hope someone could guide me to a solution. I have a fairly new Dell G5, with a SSD running the OS (Win 10 home), and important apps. Everytime I restart, or shut down or any form of normal boot up, the Notebook starts quickly, up to the login screen. After...
  10. black screen with cursor after login

black screen with cursor after login: i tried everything below to fix the issue: the condition of my pc is can't acces any type of short keys, can't acces win+r, task manager didn't show up when clicked. just ctrl+alt+del for restart and turn off. -creating md backup on cmd but can't CD regback -sytem...