Windows 10: Win10 Black screen with spinning loading circle + Black screen of death when booting in...

Discus and support Win10 Black screen with spinning loading circle + Black screen of death when booting in... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi Guys, i`m having trouble with a combination of a stuck blackscreen with loading spinning circle windows 10 and on top of that a black screen of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Oggfish, Dec 7, 2022.

1. Oggfish Win User

Win10 Black screen with spinning loading circle + Black screen of death when booting in...

Hi Guys, i`m having trouble with a combination of a stuck blackscreen with loading spinning circle windows 10 and on top of that a black screen of death when wanting to reboot into safemode. This means i`m not able to repair anything.I have two SSD drives in good health with windows 10 on each of them. One of them is booting perfectly so no hardware failure. I tried to go into safe mode to repair it by booting from windows installation disk, with the same result BSOD.- Tried to input “bootrec.exe /fix” in command prompt through installation disk, but did not function.- I got

:)

Oggfish, Dec 7, 2022

2. Computer starts up with black screen and spinning loading circle indefinitely

Computer starts up with black screen and spinning loading circle indefinitely . I’ve tried to re-boot a number of times to try and bring up th advanced option to no avail.I’ve also tried changing my boot location to my DVD drive and installing disk, again to no avail, except that it came up and asked which version I wanted loaded 32 or 64 bit, gave loading bar, and then went black without any loading circle. I’m stumped ?? Help…any ideas on how to get past this black screen and constant loading circle?

Barry G_986, Dec 7, 2022
  3. Windows 10 Black Spinning Circle with Cursor Pointer Before Login screen

I am in Windows 10 14393.2046 Build and during Boot I am Experiencing Black screen with a cursor and spinning circle ,having updated my Graphics Card Drivers Up to Date and Windows 10 1607 Cumulative Updates too.Since i didnt have any startup issues in
    Windows 8.1 ,10240 as well as 10586 builds and i performed all troubleshooting steps and annoyed me.I can say that it is a windows issue and you have to sort it out ,only problem is

• Windows Logo Spinning Circle
    • Black Screen spinning Circle
    • Login

sasikumar4395, Dec 7, 2022
  4. MrTom Win User

Win10 Black screen with spinning loading circle + Black screen of death when booting in...

After update: Black screen with spinning loading circle

Holy crap!! It worked.

I was just minding my own business uninstalling a few junkware programs and did a restart. Only to find after the blue logo with spinning circles the screen changed to all black with a slightly lagging spinning circle, like the screen refresh rate was different. But anyway, it would just sit there forever and do nothing. I tried a reboot with the same issue.

While the black screen was there with the spinning circles I unplugged the USB keyboard/mouse wireless dongle from the back USB port and it instantly continued to boot after that!

WTF Microsoft!?

MrTom, Dec 7, 2022
Thema:

1. Win10 Black screen with spinning loading circle + Black screen of death when booting in... - Similar Threads - Win10 Black screen

2. Black screen with loading circle

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black screen with loading circle: After using my Lenovo Idepad Flex 51 laptop, I asked it to Update and Restart. After 5 mins or so, I saw a black screen, assumed it had not restarted, so I used the power button. All I have now is a black screen and a loading circle that keeps clicking to a cursor. It will...
  3. Black screen with loading circle

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Black screen with loading circle: After using my Lenovo Idepad Flex 51 laptop, I asked it to Update and Restart. After 5 mins or so, I saw a black screen, assumed it had not restarted, so I used the power button. All I have now is a black screen and a loading circle that keeps clicking to a cursor. It will...
  4. Stuck at black screen with a spinning loading circle

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck at black screen with a spinning loading circle: So basically i started my pc and saw a blue screen saying something about an automatic repair and i just clicked the left button and now started up again and am stuck on a black screen with the spinning loading circle ab please help fr fr...
  5. Stuck at black screen with a spinning loading circle

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stuck at black screen with a spinning loading circle: So basically i started my pc and saw a blue screen saying something about an automatic repair and i just clicked the left button and now started up again and am stuck on a black screen with the spinning loading circle ab please help fr fr...
  6. Stuck at black screen with a spinning loading circle

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Black Screen with loading circle

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black Screen with loading circle: I updated my computer before I turned it off. It updated our Window's 10 to Windows 11, which my husband did not want due to issues when gaming. He tired the option to restore computer the computer to before the update and now we have a black screen with a loading circle. I...
  8. Win10 Black screen with spinning loading circle + Black screen of death when booting in...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win10 Black screen with spinning loading circle + Black screen of death when booting in...: Hi Guys, i`m having trouble with a combination of a stuck blackscreen with loading spinning circle windows 10 and on top of that a black screen of death when wanting to reboot into safemode. This means i`m not able to repair anything.I have two SSD drives in good health with...
  9. Win10 Black screen with spinning loading circle + Black screen of death when booting in...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Win10 Black screen with spinning loading circle + Black screen of death when booting in...: Hi Guys, i`m having trouble with a combination of a stuck blackscreen with loading spinning circle windows 10 and on top of that a black screen of death when wanting to reboot into safemode. This means i`m not able to repair anything.I have two SSD drives in good health with...
  10. After update: Black screen with spinning loading circle

in Windows 10 Support
    After update: Black screen with spinning loading circle: My laptop did the big update this morning and now for the last couple hours it has been stuck on a black screen with a white spinning circle. What should I do? I'm inexperienced in areas like this and I don't want to ruin my computer. 62640