Windows 10: Win10 Blank Screen Problem

Discus and support Win10 Blank Screen Problem in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I recent performed a clean Win10 reset, and since then, it's gripped with a very weird and annoying problem. Every time I install ANY software, at... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by mufaa, May 4, 2016.

1. mufaa Win User

Win10 Blank Screen Problem

I recent performed a clean Win10 reset, and since then, it's gripped with a very weird and annoying problem.

Every time I install ANY software, at the end of the installation the screen goes blank for 3-4 seconds (as if my monitor looses connection) and then resumes. Similarly, upon installing my Logitech G510 keyboard software, every time Windows 10 boots, it shows me the desktop, goes blank for 3-4 seconds, resumes, and then when my keyboard starts to load its software, the screen goes blank again for 3-4 and resumes. If I delete the Logitech software, it does not go blank on boot.

Why is this happening? It's doing my head in. Please help!

:)

mufaa, May 4, 2016
  2. RichNYC Win User

Windows 10 upgrade has stopped my laptop from working

Hi, yesterday I got the message saying that my Win10 upgrade was available so I started the process and I thought successfully installed Win10. Within about 10 minutes of the upgrade I got an error message saying "system-thread-exception-handled/" and
    a screen saying that Win10 was working on fixing the problem. This went on for about 45 minutes and then the screen when blank and when I restarted my Dell laptop it just makes a beeping sound but the screen is blank and I can't get the machine to work. Can
    you help me?

RichNYC, May 4, 2016
  3. Failed Windows 10 upgrade from Windows 7

Original title: for the purpose of windows10

i downloaded windows10 upto 7times.For the 1st attempt its doing well but the 2nd day whn i start win10 its showing blank screen thts the problem for mee.remaining all attempts are failed in installing win10..why its happing like tht..can u rectify tht prblm

poosalabalaji, May 4, 2016
  4. dalchina New Member

I imagine explorer is crashing. Perhaps there's some remnant of a program left behind, despite the reset, which left your Windows OS there rather than replacing it.

If you were lucky you might get more info from Reliability History or the event viewer. I'd guess by now you've opted for a refresh or a clean install.

dalchina, May 7, 2016
Thema:

1. Win10 Blank Screen Problem - Similar Threads - Win10 Blank Screen

2. KB5009543 blank screen problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    KB5009543 blank screen problem: Hi. I was using my pc and I got the reminder to restart to install update KB5009543 and I clicked on it. It just restarted normally, installing updates and everything. After the installation process it just blanked. It did not even bring me to the login menu. I force...
  3. KB5009543 blank screen problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    KB5009543 blank screen problem: Hi. I was using my pc and I got the reminder to restart to install update KB5009543 and I clicked on it. It just restarted normally, installing updates and everything. After the installation process it just blanked. It did not even bring me to the login menu. I force...
  4. KB5009543 blank screen problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Blank screen problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blank screen problem: Yesterday, I was using my laptop and it was working perfectly. But suddenly it hanged and I removed it's battery to restart it. As it restarted, it doesn't show me acer logo nor windows logo, just a blank screen. I thought it is over with the laptop, but I heard windows...
  6. Windows Security blank screen - win10 1809

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Security blank screen - win10 1809: How can I fix this? We do have a 3rd party anti-virus on the machine but want to move to a full MS solution. previously I thought that removing the 3rd party product would fix it but that is not the case....
  7. Win10 Reset Blank/Black Screen

Win10 Reset Blank/Black Screen: Hello Community, I have a HP Pavilion Laptop that I was preparing to give to another person so I started the Windows 10 Reset process and asked to have all personal files removed. The process took a while and let it run all night. During the night I looked at the screen and...
  8. Problems with Start Screen blank

in Windows 10 Support
    Problems with Start Screen blank: Just installed build 10586 and get an error c:/programdata/microsoft/windows/startmenu/programs/desktop.ink parameter is incorrect. this came up after the upgrade was completed. cannot switch back and forth using the windows key also. Under programs there is no folder...
  9. Win10 blank screen after updating and rebooting

Win10 blank screen after updating and rebooting: I just did another clean install of Win10 and all went smoothly except for one problem. After the updates were installed I rebooted my laptop and then I noticed after coming back from my dinner a blank black screen with not even a mouse cursor. The power button light was...
  10. blank screen after installation win10

blank screen after installation win10: Can help for the solution for this. It is working fine with 8.1 windows Lenovo b540 all in one pc. after installing win10 screen came up ( installing 45 min) and gone screen blank. Switch on but boot up screen noting. 38038