Windows 10: Win10 blocks Game trainers and cheat engine

Discus and support Win10 blocks Game trainers and cheat engine in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I run 2 computers one I use all the time the 2nd one not as much my main PC I have defender disabled, comodo firewall, kaspersky AV and malwarebytes on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by ZippyDSMlee, Jan 14, 2019.

1. Win10 blocks Game trainers and cheat engine

I run 2 computers one I use all the time the 2nd one not as much my main PC I have defender disabled, comodo firewall, kaspersky AV and malwarebytes on the machine I have issues with I run Kaspersky internet Security and malwarebytes.

So my uncel needs help playing games and needed a trainer for state of decay, we found 2 neither work on the 2nd machine but work fine on mine, more over any trainer or even cheat engine will not launch on the 2nd machine.

The trainer is from mr anti fun and cheat engine from its site, both work fine on my main machine malwarebytes complained about the trainer but it dose about all of them giving pup warnings, kaspersky complained about cheat engine being a hacking tool...duh.... but I whitelisted them and they work fine on my main machine , however on the 2nd machine it dose not launch its instantly blocked, and the unblock app thing in file proprieties only showed for one of the trainers but did nothing when unblocked.

I went the trouble of uninstalling malware bytes ,kaspersky with no luck pulled the internet and disabled defender via gpedit.msc .

Rebooted again and none still come on even ones I just unpacked, I've heard MS is testing new anti cheat code, any chance this is whats my trouble is or is it that defender is stuck..the service seems off but I've had windows components(dotnetframework went poof a few times forcing a reinstall in win7) and even kaspersky,ect go bonkers now and then and need to be reinstalled so defender should be the same in oddnes when it breaks.

The trouble is you can't reset defender..hell half the time it ignores the white lists..should I give up and reset the machine? I would not think virus/malware would prevent the running of trainers yet let you run highjackthis,ccleaner,av,firewall,ect. Scans from mwb and kaspersky are clean.

:)

ZippyDSMlee, Jan 14, 2019
  2. Kachada Win User

Unable to open cheat engine trainer.

Greetings guys,

I have a problem and maybe you can help me solve it. I want to use an cheat engine trainer created on Windows 7, but windows 10 doesn't open it. I dual booted windows 8 for it and that .exe opened like 10 sec after the boot if I closed it after and tried
    to open, this shows up:

Screenshot - Same message appears on windows 10.

I will install windows 7 if necessary cause I have it, but maybe you can help me solve the problem.

And I don't know what chrome.exe is, because I never ever downloaded google chrome, because I use Microsoft edge. I don't even find that file I can only see it when my antivirus blocks it.

Please help me, I would be really grateful!

P.S. I posted this here because I guess its some compatibility problem with W10 and W7. I tried to use the recommended settings but they don't work.

Original title: Strange bug

Kachada, Jan 14, 2019
  3. P4-630 Win User
    Trainer GTA IV

No I dont have that version on DVD, when I installed it from DVD on my laptop it automatically updated the game to the latest version.
    The trainers I find on the internet are loading fine and I get some sound when a cheat gets "activated" but the cheats don't get activated, they just don't work for some reason.
    I downloaded several trainers for version 1.0.7.0 but no luck.
    Some of the trainers were for the Steam version.

Edit: On my old pc I had no problem either with a trainer, but that was on version 1.0.2 at the time.

P4-630, Jan 14, 2019
  4. Win10 blocks Game trainers and cheat engine

Trainer GTA IV

1: stop downloading trainers
    2: Google GTAIV cheat codes
    3: Enter codes into in-game cell phone.
    4: Profit.

Papahyooie, Jan 14, 2019
Thema:

Win10 blocks Game trainers and cheat engine

1. Win10 blocks Game trainers and cheat engine - Similar Threads - Win10 blocks Game

2. why cant i install cheat engine on my pc?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why cant i install cheat engine on my pc?: Despite of running as admin Windows 10 won't allow me to install the application.Who is Microsoft to DECIDE what I can and cannot install in my computer? I valorate the warning, but the decision is mine to take....
  3. why cant i install cheat engine on my pc?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    why cant i install cheat engine on my pc?: Despite of running as admin Windows 10 won't allow me to install the application.Who is Microsoft to DECIDE what I can and cannot install in my computer? I valorate the warning, but the decision is mine to take....
  4. why cant i install cheat engine on my pc?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    why cant i install cheat engine on my pc?: i installed 71 from github however it will refuse to install as microsoft defender marks this as a "severethreat" and has this "fusioncore" thing. how do you stop this so i can corrupt wii emulated games and minecraft?...
  5. Firewall keeps blocking my "loader" game trainer software despite it's excluded

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Firewall keeps blocking my "loader" game trainer software despite it's excluded: Hi, on a recent day, I've experienced this errorthe following software that I use was normal until 3 days agoI'm very frustrating getting the same error message for the past 3 days, there hasn't been any solution to findI already asked their moderator regarding this issue but...
  6. Firewall keeps blocking my "loader" game trainer software despite it's excluded

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Firewall keeps blocking my "loader" game trainer software despite it's excluded: Hi, on a recent day, I've experienced this errorthe following software that I use was normal until 3 days agoI'm very frustrating getting the same error message for the past 3 days, there hasn't been any solution to findI already asked their moderator regarding this issue but...
  7. Firewall keeps blocking my "loader" game trainer software despite it's excluded

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Cheat Engine no more working for Disney magic Kingdom

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cheat Engine no more working for Disney magic Kingdom: Hii I am playing Disney magic Kingdom but with new update, I am unable to use cheat engine on it.. It is not speed hacking Disney magic Kingdom anymore. A new event is going on and I want to use it . Please help me in solving the issue. Thanks 163469
  9. Cheat Engine does not start - Microsoft Windows 10?

Cheat Engine does not start - Microsoft Windows 10?: Hello have a problem have downloaded the cheat engine and tried to start it... But the program wants admin rights! After I have given them, nothing happens... Cheat Engine startet nicht - Microsoft Windows 10?
  10. Win10 blocks Game trainers and cheat engine

Win10 blocks Game trainers and cheat engine: I run 2 computers one I use all the time the 2nd one not as much my main PC I have defender disabled, comodo firewall, kaspersky AV and malwarebytes on the machine I have issues with I run Kaspersky internet Security and malwarebytes. So my uncel needs help playing games and...